Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chat 24th Aug 2009

http://chat.indiatimes.com/Roop-Lakhani-/-24th-August/articleshow/4936129.cms

Roop Lakhani / 24th August

Transcript of Live Chat with Roop Lakhani Tarot Card Reader on 24 th August Monday at 3:30PM .

Bring lot of harmony in your life by your expressions and thoughts which results into actions.... Roop Lakhani - Tarot Card Reader

roop_l > Hello friends. How many of you Love yourself? Ever given thought to this question? How well this is defined - Sydney J. Harris “It's surprising how many persons go through life without ever recognizing that their feelings toward other people are largely determined by their feelings toward themselves, and if you're not comfortable within yourself, you can't be comfortable with others”. Come let us begin today’s chat

sushma_jain > I m Sushma jain,2 July 72, TOB 5:05 am, BOP Chhindwara, India, I found suspicious thing around me ,plz tell me it is my intuition or real fact, second question is I have some issues ,want to know, if I raise, what will happen with me.

roop_l > Hello Sushma. This can be more or less your fear coming true. It looks like it’s not the intuition but somewhere a fact. When you raise some issues you will realize an enlightenment period a new you and end of certain end of some cycle and beginning of new one, you will cut through lot of illusion. God Bless You.

mzzm > Mohammed Zafarulla 24/06/1981....a insight into my career

roop_l > Hello Mohammed, the project what you have launched or on a career on which you have embarked is successful. What you need is be more and more practical, plan to reach your destination with your focus.

suneel > hello dear madam, my full name is Suneel s angadi, dob 4-2-1971, tob 11.55 pm night, POB -gadag, I am having a lot of problems with my career, presently i am jobless since June and having been trying for a new job since past 8-10 months ,no response for my applications, its always been a struggle in my career and personal life, i cant keep a job for more than a year or two max, i always get underpaid and exploitative kind of jobs, in spite of being honest, sincere and hardworking, never get promotions or good salary, pls tell me when will i get my next job, when will i get stability and good growth and satisfaction in my career, do you suggest any remedies, when will find my life partner , when will see good times in my life, have not left any stone unturned, tried everything, no satisfying results. Please help me, thanks and sending you divine light, love and blessings.

roop_l > Hello Suneel, within 2 months from now you will get a good job. You need to really focus on your job without any biased perception. Don’t be a martyr or feel life against you. Bring lot of harmony in your life by your expressions and thoughts which results into actions. Everything will be good with coming times. Wish you all the good luck to come.

joy > My name is Saumyajyoti Chakraborty, birth date 13.01.1977 (8.03am) in Kolkata, got a proposal from a girl named USHA MAITRA born on 10.01.1983 at 8.30 A.M at Baharampur, West Bengal. Please let me know if I marry her then our married life will be good or not!

roop_l > Hello Saumyajyoti, as and how when the life will go-ahead, you will be seeing a lot of changes in you, where you will feel powerless or victimized. So you make your own judgment to get married to Usha.

lehhar > Hi my sisters name is Bhanu chaudhary. DOB: 22 June 1986. Will she get good marks? Where will she get final placement in Delhi or Gurgaon

roop_l > Hello there, Bhanu will get very good marks, in fact much more than her or yours expectations. She is very likely to get job in Delhi rather than Gurgaon

far > Hello mam..im farrukh habib,dob-4.4.69,pob -Port Blair, tob-4am.how do you foresee my career shaping up and do I start my own business and if yes what is a favourable time?Thanks

roop_l > Hello farukh, you rcareer is shaping up with lot of victory, fame and acclaim. What you can do is continue with your job and if you have any good idea that you had thought of doing some business with, than the period of starting the business is good now. You can start anytime. Make your choice you will do well either way.

amit > My devars name is Amit chotrani. DOB: 21 nov 1982. TOB: 2:32pm. Place of birth: Bhopal. He is getting a chance to work in Oman. South Arabian country. will it be good for him to go and work as lecturer in fashion designing.

roop_l > Hello there, Amit has to make his own choice as if he takes the job than self awareness and tolerance to others fault will bring him success and inner strength. There can be few difficulties which will allow him to be stronger.

saswat > Mam, My name: [SASWAT KUMAR, dob: 22.08.1976, Time: 9:45 am to 9:50 am, Sunday,Place: Bhagalpur, Bihar,, I am not getting the career lift I deserve as Human Resource Professional, I am trying in Academic too,also Technical Part of HR but nothing seems coming my way, please suggest me what do I do and I am feeling down. Can I ever meet my career aspirations and grow better and better. I am located at Kolkata (west bengal)

roop_l > Hello Saswat kumar, don’t give up your hope, you have your own potential realizing soon. You will realize that there is something coming up in your life very soon within 2 weeks from now or you will meet a friend who will guide you to the best 2 weeks from now.

anuj > Anuj Mittal DOB-13-Aug-1976 TOB-11:45AM Place of birth-Patiala Q)when will I get my new assignment( job) in Canada. Will I settle down there?what age will i get married?

roop_l > Hello Anuj, you will get a job in Canada. You may also settle down there. You can get married anytime starting from next month.

Bosky > Hii I am Bosky Bahl,29-03-1980 place raipur chattisgarh, tob: 4:27am, Please let me know if I should start a business or not

roop_l > Hello Bosky, right now time and period is not good for you to start a new business. 2010 end looks more promising and good. All the best.

prashant > I am unable to get into final year .I have applied for revaluation of marks , will the revolution result will be positive ? will be i be able to move to final year this year ? Also i am already late in completing my degree, My girlfriend is worried since her parents are searching a suitable match for her. What steps should we take now? My date of birth is 23 December 1979 and name is Prashant. My girlfriends name is Pratibha and dob is 23 December 1981. Please help thanks.

roop_l > Hello Prashant, you will have positive result in your re-evaluations and move to final year. Regarding your marriage to Pratibha, its not yet certain as somebody will make a choice and force upon the decision.

kamla > my name is kamla jethi DOB 03 march 1982 time 14:45 place of birth khatima( uttranchal ) rashi name is babita..wanna to know abt my love relationship and marriage and career growth

roop_l > Hello Kamla, your love relationship looks like a very strong bond turning into a marriage. regarding your career growth, you have to use your logic, facing up the reality and knowing what is right and wrong for you.

mahi > I m Monika kumar, dob:9-12-1979, pob-Delhi, tob-6:45pm. My Husband-Bharat Bhushan dob;30-6-1977, pob:khurja,tob-5:15pm. Residing separately. Our case now in court. a)when our divorce is possible and how many yrs will it take in court b)when i will get gud job .

roop_l > Hello Monika, the divorce is possible with lots of difficulties; time period expected can be anytime between 4 to 6 years. You will get a very good job from 4 weeks from now.

jyostna > Hi Gudafternoon Madam, Myself Mrs. Jyostna Arvind Gajbhiye here,my dob - 21st june,1978. time of birth- 09.45am. place - Nagpur. I wanted to ask you something. I have been married since 4 years but im not staying with my husband from last 2 years. We have lots of probs in between us.And now i have applied for divorce, please tell me how soon i will get divorce ? and is it rite for my future to take divorce or should i go back to him ? but its really impossible to live with him. I want to ask you when i will get divorce and if there are any chances of getting married again then when ?????? I have 3 yrs daughter so i have to lookafter her also and my mother is asking me to get married again asap.. Please tell me some remedy to get divoce soon and get married again.. Thanks a lott in advance.. I will be oblige if you will answer all my questions.. thanks a lott again.. take care..

roop_l > Hello Jyosana, learn to be more practical. Thinking about your daughter and try to resolve the differences between you and your husband divorce is not seen on the cards and remarriage also not to be seen on your cards.

taruna kadam > Hi mam,i m Taruna kadam of 26 yrs,DOB 15/11/1982,Persently workin with Pvt company,,well i m not satify with my job and i m not a very confident person due to which i face lots of problems ,plz help me ,how shld i improve my luck to gain better things.also want to know about my marriage, it will b arrange or love and in which yr.plz help mam

roop_l > Hello Taruna, its like whatever way you can accept the truth and responsibility for your choices and make decisions for your life will allow you to achieve what you deserve. You have an arranged marriage and it can be anytime in 2009. for your self confidence eat more of yellow fruits or vegetables and affirm “I am confident in my life , and life gives me happiness and prosperity”. 24 times everyday. God bless u.

gaurav > Hi Roop Gaurav Rishi Here I m facing problem in my career. My date of birth is 19 April 1983 time is 0500 hrs in morning

roop_l > Hello Gaurav, you need to clean up all your dirty past relations or your blocked emotions. Success is defiantly there in your career as soon as you will realise that reality is different from the illusion you are carrying. when you are ready to have a change of heart and the new yo , than you will be able to get success. De-clutter yourself mentally and emotionally. Have a different way of thinking from the old patterns of behavior.

kitu > Hi Roopji, My name is Ankita Rao (DOB 12 July 1984, Mumbai, 18:36) Please tell me if you see marriage for me in 2009?

roop_l > Hello Ankita, you will get married in 2009.

Message for Friends >
roop_l > Friends, to continue on my opening question of DO YOU LOVE YOURSELF. Read and think over these lines. “We have the need to be accepted and to be loved by others, but we cannot accept and love ourselves. The more self-love we have, the less we will experience self-abuse. Self-abuse comes from self-rejection, and self-rejection comes from having an image of what it means to be perfect and never measuring up to that ideal. Our image of perfection is the reason we reject ourselves the way we are, and why we don't accept others the way they are”. -- Don Miguel Ruiz.

Contact me by email at roop@tarotfuture.com or call on 91 98213 36195 for fixing appointment. Visit my blog to read all my past chat on indiatimes at Thanks and happy Ganeshotsav to all of you.

1 comment:

  1. hello mam its a request i am very confused and depressed what will i do in life. my works are never done. i am doing mass communication. will i do business or job and in which field plzz tell
    regards mayank dhingra d.o.b 14/07/1991
    place delhi time- 04:00 am

    ReplyDelete