Thursday, December 24, 2009

Live Chat on 17th Dec2009

Transcript of Live Chat with Roop Lakhani, Tarot Card Reader on 17 th December 2009.

"If you have patience, love and understanding than this marriage has a good future of togetherness " --- Roop Lakhani, Tarot card Reader

Roop lakhani > Hello and welcome friends for today's live chat.. My opening lines for the day is BELIVE IN YOUR OWN SUCCESS. I will add few more lines during chat regarding this subject. Come let's begin with today's questions...

Karun gulati > Good Afternoon mam, My name is karun gulati, My DOB is 28 april 1982, TOB is 16:10 (4:10PM) and POB is New Delhi, My question is when will i be stable in my career as there are so many fluctuations and i love a girl, will i be able to marry her? thanks

Roop lakhani > Hi Karun, you will able to have a stable career by feb 2010 and u wl be able to get married to the girl whom you love.

Mka68 > I am Manoj Kumar AAgrawal, DOB 01.10.1968, TOB 4.00 Am, Place, Chandausi, Moradabad , U.P.. Mam my question is I want to change my present job please tell me when & where I will get because in present job I have not taken any promotion from 2002 and any increment in salary from 2007. I want change the industry also, presently I am in construction industry. please advice me.

Roop lakhani > HI Manoj, you should apply for a new job within 2 weeks from now and you will get a very good offer as well. You may get job in construction industry or something which is your passion.

Roop lakhani > What you believe yourself to be, is who you are." -- Claude M. Bristol

Ravisalvi > NAMASKAR ROOP LAKAHNI JI, I AM RAVINDRA KRISHNAN SALVI, DOB - 22.10.2009, PLACE - LANJA, DIST. RATNAGIRI (MAHARASHTRA). I AM WORKING IN PUBLIC LTD. CO. BUT I HAV NOT GETTITING THE RETURNS FOR WHAT I DESIRE, THATS WHY SOME TIME I AM THINKING I AM GOING IN WRONG DIRECTION. PL GIME A SUGESSION WHTHER CO. WILL CONSIDER MY CASE FOR PRAMOTION OR I HAVE TO CHANGE MY CURRENT JOB ETC.

Roop lakhani > Hi ravindra, you have typed yr BDAY 2009 wrongly. anyways, change the job or change the location from where you working, this will give you a good well paid job n happiness.

Pk > Good Evening Madam, My self Pardeep My DOB is 26 July 1977 Time:- 05 :00 am Place of Birth Rohtak Haryana. Recently I am facing problems in my personal and professional life. I lost my job in Oct and still waiting for the job. My wife also met with a car accident recently. Please tell me when I can get a job. If I opt for ! a business which kind of business will suit me. Please tell me some remedies. Thanks

Roop lakhani > hi Pradeep, you need to get your house energis checked by a pendulum dowsing expert as there are many areas which needs corrections. Reg yr Q, i dlated agency or ont know your qualifications or your talents ability for starting a business but you can go into any commissioning job, construction related agency or any humanitarian job like NGO or anywhere where people requires ongoing help, loans, charity etc and you can help them by taking professional fees. you will get new job 4 months from now. if u do business than start in your wife's name and it will do good.

Roop lakhani > Do you believe, deep down inside of you, that you can succeed in what you want to do? Im sure each one can, but tends to not believe most of the time..

Akhil51 > Dear Madam, I have an interview on December 26th for a position in South Africa. Will I be selected? Should I take up this assignment on a long term basis or are there better offers in the offing? Kindly advise. Born in Delhi on June 21, 1951 at 0344 AM. Name:Akhilesh Narain Mathur.

Roop lakhani > hi Akhilesh, you will have a very good and fare positive result for this interview. If possible do not accept on term base as there will be new another offer follow soon which will be more better and attarctive. Said this, dont ignore this current offer

Roop lakhani > Beliefs are strong, and they have the power to attract what is believed to us. If we doubt our ability to succeed, if we in fact believe we WON'T succeed, then sure enough, that's what will happen. So what's important is to start believing in your own self .

Rekha > Goodevening Roop maam.My name is renu badhwar.dob-16 June 1961,place-mumbai,time-0210 am.My husbands name is sudhir anand dob-26 may 1959. maam I remarried and facing a lot of problems in my second marriage, its like two individulas with no relation living under one roof. will this marriage continue or break. I am very tense. my husbands ways suggest of some other women in his life. I don't know how to handle this and wat to do. pl help. Thank yo so much.

Roop lakhani > hi Renu, another Gemini asking Q.! iF you have patience, love and understanding than this marriage has a good future of togetherness after 4 months from now. what you can do is change your perspective towards yr husband and make him feel good. If this is felt by him than life will take a U turn and things will be jolly good between you two. Start showering your love and express your true cared feelings. God Bless.

Simran > Hi Roop, Thanks for your time. Pls tell me when will I get married? and how that person would be? Would he be someone I like?. My details 6 April 1980.POB- Trichur/kerala,TOB-5:15 PM

Roop lakhani > Hi Simran, 2011 appear to be best year for you to get married. your to be husband will be very handsome, charming, attractive, flirtacious, showing u moon and rosy picturs. Very talented, blessed and very thoughtfull. You two will make a good pair.

Roop lakhani > What do you believe about yourself? You have the power to change your beliefs, and that will change your outcome. Set goals you believe you can accomplish. Your beliefs will shape your actions. As you achieve these goals, you'll begin to believe you are capable of succeeding and of doing even more.

Nikila > Mam, Namaskar. I'm R.Sudarsan, 13.02.1966. I am suffering from financial crunch. When will I get rid-off from this difficult situation ? How is my future ?

Roop lakhani > Hi Sudarshan, first of all, STOP saying that you have a finacial crunch. Read lines given in between this chat regarding own belifes. Now to answer, 2011 is a good year for you financial! y. what you can do is keep saying this affirmation. " I AM A MONEY MAG NET. I ATTRACT MONEY THROUGH MY ABILITIES. I CREATE MONEY AND I AM HAPPY" say this 21 times for 3 months and let me know change you experience.

Tfipa > Hi Roop Madam, my name is Joseph Thomas Francis, DOB 07/MAR/1965, My question is will I be able to buy any property in future

Roop lakhani > Hi Joseph, in 2012 you will be able to look at buying a property of your liking.

Roop lakhani > It is better to believe than to disbelieve; in so doing you bring everything to the realm of possibility." -- by Albert Einstein

CP > HELLO ROOP LAKHANI JI , MY NAME IS CHANDERPRA! BHA DOB 19TH FEB 1980 TIME 12.00 NOON PLACE HARYANA, PLS TELL ME WHETHER I WILL GET GOVT. JOB IN FURTURE OR NOT IF I WILL THEN AT WHAT TIME AND CAN I SPECULATE IN SHARE MARKET. THANKS TOQ 2.35 P.M.

Roop lakhani > Hi Chanderprabha, yes you will surely get a government job in within 18-24 months from now. you should not speculate or do any intraday in stocks.

Roop lakhani > Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it. Believing a solution paves the way to solution." - by Dr. David Schwartz

Biju > Hello madamji, time of asking question-2.36 p.m. Name - Biju Thomas, DOB- 22 November 1972, Place- K! erala. I am planning to settle down in Mumbai after marriage, ! currentl y i am looking for a house in mumbai & also planning to set up a business. I have quit my job in Qatar. By when I will own a house? Should i take up a job or business? how will be my married life & health?

Roop lakhani > Hi Biju, you will definitely have your own house in Mumbai in 2010 or 2011. Business looks little difficult. Continue doing job at present and stay focused and faithful in your marriage and life will be very good.

Sumi > Hi Ma'am, I'm Sumita Goel. thanks for ur reply in the last chat . my brother's name is Amit Goel . His DOB is 3rd August 1984, TOB: 5:40 a.m. POB: Rohtak (Haryana)... could u please tell me something about his career life as he is working hard but not getting the results??. Is there any chances for him to get any opportunity abroad??. ! One thing more, till when we will buy our home ??waiting for ur reply , .. ...Thanks

Roop lakhani > Hi Sumita, Amit has to be more bold and courageous and skillfull regarding his work. results will follow the time he is completly involved and focused in his work. He doesnt have more chances of going abroad. 2012 looks promising for a new house. God Bless.

Nishant Sindhwani > Hi...I am Nishant Sindhwani. DOB 22nd July 1984. Time 14:10. Place Meerut(U.P). I am unemployed for past three years. When will I get a Job. How will be my career and which field will suit me.

Roop lakhani > Hi Nishant, six (6) months from now you will get a good job, to do this double (increase) yo! ur efforts regarding applications of new job. Start affirming ! " I RECE IVE A JOB WHICH SATISFY ME AND PAYS ME RS..... (fill yr REALISTIC WORTHY figures) PER YEAR." do this 21 times for minimum 6 months. dont look for choice of field, its importnat you find and get a decent job. think and be positive. god bless.

Shikhs > Dear Maam, pls pls answer me this time, my name is shikha sharma, dob - 15th apr'78, time - 1635 hrs, place - delhi, i am not able to find a good match for marriage, please advice if i will get married and when, how will my married life be?

Roop lakhani > Hi Shikha, here you get your answer... 2010 is sure shot guarenteed marriage for you. You wl find very good, honest, loving, financially independent guy. start affirming this... " I ATTRACT A PERSON WHO IS LOVING, CARING, UNDERSTANDING, FINANCIALLY SOUND AND I CHOSE HIM AS M! Y LIFE PARTNER" repeat this affirmation 21 times and see the miracle of powerful affirmation. Send me 2 return tickets moment you decide to get married, i would love to come to bless you two. god bless you.

Sunil Kant > Hi I am Sunil Kant. DOB 11.09.1956. Time 2:10 AM. Place. Rohtak ( Haryana). I have got transfer orders from my employer. I want to get them canceled. I want to know wether i will be transfered to a new place or stay in my current location.

Roop lakhani > Hello Sunil, there appears very less chance of you able to cancel this transfer order. you can try to stay same location and may be you can succeed with some other alternative solutions.

Pik > Hello Mam, My name is Pooja Marwaha(previously Pooja Chaurasia), DOB: 19-12-1981, Time:5:00pm & Place:Dehradun. My husband has applied for US visa. Can you please tell when I will be in US? Thanks!!

Roop lakhani > Hi Pooja, 2010 you should be going to USA.

Sharma V k > My name Virender Kumar Sharma and DOB is 14th June 1969 and Brith Place is New Delhi and Birth Time is 10.30 P.M. , Mam let me know is there any chance to move abroad? or should i start my! own business? is this the right time to invest in share market?? Please help me?? thanks

Roop lakhani > Hi Virendra, another geminian, gooood... To answer your Q, you can go abroad perhaps your efforts are enough and you are well focused and prepared. You can also start your own business. You don hvae great luck in stock market so avoid staying away from this satta market. if you have spare money than put them in mutual funds or in FD's instead of risking them. god bless.

Message for Friends>
Roop lakhani > Friends, you can read all my live chats on my blog http://roopslivechat.blogspot.com/ I will appreciate if you can put your comments and testimonials there. Those of you who wish to consult me for detailed reading send mail on roop@tarortfuture.com or call +91 98213 36195 +91 98213 36195 to fix appointment.

1 comment:

  1. Are you scared that you are loosing your love, do you want your love to love you more and more every day, are you thinking that you are not getting proper love and affection from your love then now all your worries and tension will end. He will bring your love closer to you and will increase love and affection between you both. You can easily get your love back by hypnotism. you can also reach priest Andrew for any kind of spell, LOVE SPELL, MONEY SPELL, LOTTERY SPELL, via email: priestandrew91@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete