Thursday, December 24, 2009

Live Chat on 3rd Dec2009

Transcript of Live Chat with Roop Lakhani, Tarot Card Reader on 3 rd December 2009.

"Opportunities don't knock the door twice so grab it"  - - Roop Lakhani, Tarot Card Reader

Roop lakhani > Hi all Good to see you all.... "Our inability to see beauty doesn't suggest in the slightest that beauty is not there. Rather, it suggests that we are not looking carefully enough or with broad enough perspective to see the beauty." Here i am to do tarot reading for you and give you simple solutions to your problems.... So shoot your queries... Also Plzz mention your Full name


Mka68 > I am Manoj Agrawal DOB 01.10.1968, time 4.00am, place of birth Chandausi, Moradabad, Up. My question is I want to transfer from mumbai to Delhi when i will get the transfer, i have joined Mumbai on 11.05.2009 but my boss told me he will call me to Delhi after three or four month but now six months is over no result will come i have talked with my boss than he don't reply to ! me in connection transfer. my second question is I have not get any promotion from 2002 and no increase in salary from 2007, please advice me will I continue my job in this company or search other company but this company is very good company in India no other company like this in India. Please advice m


Roop lakhani > Hi Manoj, you are likely to get a transfer within 4 months from today....You will have some sort of a promotion hike resulting in increased salary, within 3 months from now...All the best


Sachin > Hello Mam. My name is Sachin Arora. DOB- 12 November 1982, Place of Birth- Faridabad. However, am living in London since 5 yrs. How much sufferings wil i have to face in my future regarding my debts and financial situation which is quite worsening day by day ?? ! When would that come to an end and i start living a peaceful ! and sacrificing life for others ?

Roop lakhani > Hi sachin. You will be much better off in 6 months from now with lot of abundance, riches and propriety. You will have clarity for your life journey then after, you will get your peace and happiness. Don't loose on your hopes. I wish you all the best


Kavita > My son Saksham Bhambri DOB 5th August 2005 time 20:56, Delhi, how is his future in studies and life in general. How will he fare in life.Will he be very successful?

Roop lakhani > Hi Kavita. You will be very happy with your son's growth academically and creativily. He will possess wisdom and knowledge with which we will be successful.


kandhaJ6 > Hi Roop,My name is Smitha S.V,DOB: 06/06/1980,TOB:10:30pm approx,POB: Shimoga (karnataka),Now staying in Bangalore, will i get my love back(his name is varun)? Or will mine be arrange marriage, These days am feeling much depressed, This year as a whole was not that much good, Time of Question :2:10 pm

Roop lakhani > Hi smitha. There were possibilities which you have not taken and there are possibilities which you can still take. So it is all up to you. Your depressions are because you are not getting what you want. Opportunities don't knock the door twice so grab it whenever you can. Your year will be similar to your current emotional state unless you be discplined. You may avoid the presence of dominating people around your life.


Sanjeev > Dear Madam, I am Sanjeev Tiwari DOB 18th August 1975 and time around 5.45 A.m POB REWA (M.P)my Wife Rashmi Tiwari DOB 19 November 1983 TOB 7.45 P.m POB REWA (MP). How do you see our compatibility and how will be our married li! fe. When do u think that my career will be as per my expectation and in which city we will be finally settling. How do you foresee wealth in our life. Time of Que- 2.16 p.m


Roop lakhani > Hi Sanjeev. You need to understand each other better. Have an open discussion if there are any hidden relation issues. Life will be good with a better understanding. You will move away from where you are towards your career. Leave your past behind and look out for the new opportunities. All the best.


Dipak > Hello i am Deepak Sharma. I have been facing negative feelings for the last several years. i have done MBA in marketing and finance but still i am struggling because of negative feelings. it's killing me everyday. is my name creating problems? how do you see my career? Details dob 19! /11/1983, top 09:55am, pob Ajmer, Rajasthan


Roop lakhani > Hi deepak. You need to undergo counseling and deal with your true emotions. You need to deal with the past issues which are resurfacing. Your name is fortunate as far as it is used as DEEPAK SHARMA. You go by strict rules for your finance, investments and savings. Be positive in spite of the negativity. Take necessary help wherever needed.


Roop Lakhani Runes And Tarot Card Reader > Hello mam,my name is Chehak, Date of Birth:31 August,1991,Place of birth:Ludhiana,Time of birth:4:05am. I wanted to ask that my family life is going very bad. Everything seems to be scattering into pieces. When will stability enter our house?? Also when will i have a new house?? I am perusing bachelor of technical education degree. Will it bring new horizons for me and my family's future? please tell.


Roop lakhani > Hi Chehak. the next years are beautiful for you filled with happiness, peace and stability in the house. There is a growing rift in the house owing to responsibilities These need to be cleared by accepting things without going further in detail. Learn to enjoy the small pleasures of life. Your career is bright. Whatever you have thought of, will take you miles. All the best


Shashank > My name is Shashank Thakur. DOB 25-7-1975, TOB 10.09 a.m. POB New Delhi. I want to know about my career and future prospects. Secondly my wife has left home and also taken my children. I want to know when she will be back? Some people are interfering in our married life and ruining it. How can I keep them away from my family and house. There are no big issues but still there is no peace at home always there is lot of tension. Small thing! take a big shape and creates a quarrel all time. And my wife also does not listen to me, what can I do? Please Help. Her DOB is 30-03-1979, TOB around 4.00 p.m. (not sure) POB Bareilly (Not Sure).


Roop lakhani > There are petty differences causing frustation. It is a decision time. Avoid confrontation, don't go in proving right and wrong. Your efforts are the key determining role in brining your wife and kids back. Bring out some kindred spirit into your married life, and priorities.


Varsha > Dear madam, Name Varsha sathe, date of birth 11 October 1970,pob Pune. I don't know the time of birth. I lost my job 4 months back, n since i am searching for same, when will i get new job? is there any thing i have to do? last time i had asked one panditji and he asked me to do pooja ,as I am Christian I don't know any kind of puja. plz help me. Thank you


Roop lakhani > Dear varsha, you must update your resume and send it various companies instead of speaking to a pandit about the lost job. Your efforts will be fruitful within 1 month. You can affirm the following: I receive a job which is fulfilling satisfying and paying me Rs.x amt per annum. Do this 7 times daily till you receive a job. Have belief in the affirmation.


Nikhlesh > Good evening mam, My name is NIKHLESH KUMAR GUPTA , I am 21 year old .I have been looking for a job for last five months but still not getting any sign whatsoever. I am a B.com graduate but i am interested in IT industry therefore, i have done course regarding this so please if you could tell me whether my decision to join IT is right or w! hen will i get a job in the same. My DOB is 11.06.1988 and time is 6:1 5 a.m. Saturday. Due to being jobless for a long period i have been facing stress and depression as well which make me very fretful.


Roop lakhani > Hi Nikhlesh. Your stress and depression is not allowing you to focus on the right application of a job. Your body is sending negative energy prohibiting you to get a job. De-stress yourself or your worries will continue to grow. A job in IT is good for you. You will reach your goal, however the journey is challenging for the next 5 months. All the best


Mueed > HELLO MAM MY NAME IS JAVID ABDUL RAHMAN PARKAR DOB IS 5-9-76 POB IS BAHRAIN CURRENTLY WORKING IN KUWAIT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW WOULD MY MARRIED LIFE AND CAREER LIFE WOULD BE PLS WAITING FOR UR REPLY MAM


Roop lakhani > Things are moving for you in your career. Think of the rationale and practical approach. Your married life will be great. Enjoy it.


Vikh > I am vikas khurana. dob 31.1.66. 10.50 pm. Amritsar. Working in Mumbai. Tell about my future, career, health, money, son, wife


Roop lakhani > anything else vikas? is that really all you want to ask? :)


PPK > Dear Roop, am Prem kandwal born on 17/7/72 at 23.66 in New Delhi, though am earning well but i need to have more money & stauts as per my hard work can you please let me know by when i will be doing well.


Roop lakhani > Hi prem. You may! be worrying a lot about your finances, you may be thinking over the deal you want to make. Cut down unnecessary expenses and invest wisely. The coming 9 to 12 months are good for you financially. Cheers


Raju > Hello my formal name is Virendra kumar & DOB 01/03/61. I am not getting stable posting and m getting transferred quickly. Will I get satisfying working post.


Roop lakhani > Hello raju. Concentrate on your work, put in hard work, perform to the best of your ability, add real value to the company. You may need a drastic change in your approach to work. Adding real value to the company or rather any company is the only way you can get a stable working post which is satisfactory and rewarding. Be selfless.


Pch > Good Evening Madam, Myself Pradeep DOB 26 July 1977 Time 5 am Place Rohtak Haryana I am facing problems in my personal and professional life I lost my job in October and still jobless My wife had a car accident recently. please let me know when can I get a job. or should I go for business then which business will suit me. Thanks


Roop lakhani > Hi Pradeep. Regarding your job or your own business is dependent on the skill set you possess. There is confusion in your mind. Cut away the illusion, be rooted, change is welcomed. Progress will follow. Find what you are good at and then take a calll regarding business or work.


Message for Friends>
Roop lakhani > Do you love yourself? "At the heart of personality is the need to feel a sense of being lovable without having to qualify for that acceptance." -- Dr. Paul Tournier How do you see yourself as unlovable? Take a few minutes to write down why you perceive yourself to be unlovable. Look at the list and see if you can identify where those characterizations originated. Can you pinpoint old messages from parents, teachers, and friends that led you to negative conclusions about yourself? Are those messages valid today? The beliefs we adopt as children usually don't hold when we view them objectively as adults. Can you let them go? Can you begin to see yourself as a unique expression of life, a genuine gift to the world? "You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection." -- Buddha "Limitless like the ocean are your excellent qualities.' Dalai Lama...Love yourself.....bye friends see you all next week....


Friends, you can read all my live chats on my blog http://roopslivechat.blogspot.com/ I will appreciate if you can live your comments and testimonials there. Those of you who wish to consult me for detailed reading send me mail on roop@tarortfuture.com or call to fix appointment on +91 98213 36195







No comments:

Post a Comment