Thursday, January 21, 2010

LIVE chat on 14th Jan 2010

Transcript of Live Chat with Roop Lakhani Tarot Card Reader on Thursday 14 th January 2010.


"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" -- Roop Lakhani    , Tarot Card Reader

Roop lakhani > Hello Friends and welcome for my Live chat. Such an interesting observed lines written by -- Vauvenargues "We discover in ourselves what others hide from us and we recognize in others what we hide from ourselves." When I think about this, its so correct... lets begin todays chat.

Roop lakhani > Hello Amit, lucky colour Mouve, purple, violet, blue, crimson, yellow, creme, white. Unfortunate colour Black. You nt looking for better opportunities in career with focused mind. There is new phase in your life is coming very soon.

Singh > Good evening mam, myself Ravinder Brar living in USA these days DOB 6 SEP 1978 POB ahmednagar , Maharastra INDIA TOB 1:00! AM wants to know for my career in 2010.Will I pass my exams in THIS YEAR TO GET GOOD JOB .Last couple of years I faced difficulties with my exam so I am concerned TOQ 12:50 am in USA

Roop lakhani > Hello Ravinder, give more preparations and time for your exams. you will have to compromise for geting good job.

Swati > im swati sinha DOB-20-11-87;time -9:30am.I basically belong to Ranchi(jharkhand)&wants to be back there.I m not liking Delhi at all.so i want to get a job in ranchi.i am very much tensed &always feel out of place.please help me out.i want to be back.is there any possibility of mine to be back.

Roop lakhani > Hello Swati. It appears to be difficult time for! you going abck to ranchi. GIve up your fears and look into wh! at can m ake you feel good about delhi. There is something fo your own thoughts which is making u uncomfortable. look out for some elderly friends or support.

Sonia > Gud AfterNoon mam , my name is "MALOVIKA SEN" , DOB: 12/Mar/1984, TOB: 00:27AM , POB:TARAPUR , MAHARASTRA , want to know what is the lucky and unluck color,number . When I will get a good job in IT , I want to rise like sky in my life spiritually and financially , when I will get married and how my life partener would be . Parents are very much eger for my marriage so please let me know when my marriage will happen . any remedies to enhance my fortune and goodluck . thanks a lot mam , wish u a very happy and joyful new year ...... gudluck mam .....

Roop lakhani > Hello Malovik, 2011 or 2012 is very likely for your ! marriage.lucky colour Mouve, purple, violet, blue, crimson, yellow, creme, white. Unfortunate colour Black.

Shiv > Good after noon madam, I m Shiv Pujna sharma DOB : 29.05:1972,Place of birth:Ahemedabad, Time of birth:04.00 am. Problem : i wanto switch my job. pls. advice the appropriate date & time. thanking you

Roop lakhani > Hello Shiv, after 3 weeks you go for a new job.

Deepak > hello maam my name is deepak kumar thakur and my dob is 7 april 1981.presently i m working in a govt college as a programmer but i want to know when i will get my dream job in software industry.

Roop lakhani > hello Deepak, you will get new job in! softwar e industry after June 2010.

Sunny > Mam, u r an active Mystic Science professional. Pls define what the subject is.

Roop lakhani > Hello Sunny, look at my website, www.tarotfuture.com for all details

Amkir > my name is sanjay dob:30/6/74, Tob: 14:30 pob: ambala cantt married for last 8 years my wife dob: 30/11/72 pob: delh. we are trying babay from but not sucessful. everything is fine with us medically. when we can have the baby . please help in this matter.

Roop lakhani > Hello Sanjay, i see a beautifull smiling healthy baby in 2011. Dont give up hopes. Be intent! ional and enjoy life and keep loving your wife UNCONDITIONALLY.

Anju1 > hello mam very happy new yr...I hope this yr gives me lots of gud news..waiting 4 tht...how is my 2010yr when I get married? help us myself Anjali Bhiku Lokhande dob5.5.1980 11:30am, Bombay Partner details:Jaywant Govind Baikar dob:14.5.1982 7:25am Bombay thnk u

Roop lakhani > Hello Anjali, 2010 is an average good year with nothing great or exiting happening in life. Your marraige may get little postponded than whats in your mind. Very likely it will be next year.

Arun > Hi Roop Lakshmi. My Name is ARUN KUMAr SABAT and My DOB : 12/04/1981 9:12PM At Digaphandi (Orissa). How will be my career and p! ersonal life?

Roop lakhani > Hello Arun, you may be having certain disappointment from work or certian confusion or anxiety in career. What is neded is drop your worries and think about the problem and solutions from a different manner without taking stress. personal life appears to eb good but you need to feel cheerfull and happy about what you have rather than worrying and crying about what you dont have.

Aps > Hello mam.........I am Mrs. Aparna Anand Kumbhojkar,DOB-23rd May 1983,TOB-2:30 PM,Place-Kolhapur,I wanted to know about my career,,when i will financially stable ....

Roop lakhani > Hello Aparna, you are working very hard and sincerely. Financially you will eb stable if you may change your angel to your see your progress and prio! rities. take one step backward to see yourself growing forward by taking some risk. Look for some abstarct hobby which can exite you and take your mind away from daily problems.

Kmunna > Name Rahul Ramesh Kangokar DoB 13 Jan 1979 Place Pune Birth Time 11:33 am i want to know when i will get good job, present i am working with Nokia Siemens Network but not in my profession, in telecommunication, can I get internal transfer for a suitable post? & when i will get married, & I want to know is real estate business is good for me? & Shall I able to complete my Graduation through Open University?

Roop lakhani > Hello Rahul, March 2010 you will get a good job, something of your dream and choice. marriage cards are in 2012 and real estate needs lot of committment from you, avoid this line if possible.

adi > i am Raman anand , i was born on 27/10/1973 at 4:15pm ... , Place is new delhi India .I want to ask that my life is not stayable. from 1996 to till date what ever business i did closed down. and had huge losses, want to know about ! my money,business. and luck thanking yo

Roop lakhani > Hello Raman, stop saying negative setnetses like you had huge losses. you need to inquire and check what made you this losses. You need to take some advise and guidance from your elders or well wisher before startig new busienss.

vijay > Vijay Dhiman born on 23rd July 1962 at 15:50 pm at hoshiarpur, Punjab. I would like to know what future holds for me in terms of Financial, Health and career. Right now I am in the job and wants to know weather I will be able to do business of my own in the near future

Roop lakhani > Hello Vijay, finances are good in a way. Whatever you deserve and you work for , you will get. Health wise all ok. do take some nature walk and develope some hobby which can make you feel good. Career doesn't look very promising in the way of progress, promotion, raise.. don't think of starting any new business in coming 2 years.

Kapil > My Name is Kapil Gulati DOB 31-01-1977.When i will get promotion?

Roop lakhani > Hello Kapil, within next 6 months tiem you can look for promotion.

amitt > Hi mam, i am amit rathi ,born 12th march 1981,9:50 am,baraut,i want to know howz my 2010 will be, will i be settle in eveyway,plz help me

Roop lakhani > Hello Amit, you will ahve to take major desicion for you! r life for whatever is important to you. It is going to take t! ime to s ettle. So take the 1st opportunity to convert yrself in betterment.

deepakb > Good Evening Madam, My self Deepak Bhatia dob 29/03/1977 time 05:30 Morning place Rampur (U.P). presently I am working with a govt bank as manager in mumbai. Can i shift to delhi and I want to open my own company

Roop lakhani > Hello Deepak, you cans hift to delhi surely. Reagrding opening of your company will happen little late and with some dificulties. dont give up on hopes. god bless you.

Message for Friends>

Roop lakhani > Friends, life is a mirror of our soul. Supporting this, a line by -- C.G. Jung "Life as a mirror - Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.! " Send me your feedback, on roop@tarotfuture.com or call me on +91 98213 36195 to book my appointment. All must follow my blog for all updates besides my live chat at http://roopslivechat.blogspot.com. See you all next Thursday between 4-5 pm for live chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment