Monday, January 25, 2010

LIVE chat on 21st Jan 2010

Transcript of Live Chat with Roop Lakhani     Tarot Card Reader on 21 st January at 4 PM.


"The future, higher evolution will belong to those who live in joy, who share joy, and who spread joy" --- Roop Lakhani, Tarot Card Reader


Singh > Good evening mam,myself Ravinder Brar living in US now DOB 6 SEP 1978 , POB Ahmednagar ,Maharashtra INDIA TOB-12:50 am wants to know for my career in 2010.Will I pass my exams to get a good job and which month is the luckiest one to appear for exam. Last couple of months I faced difficulties with the exams and my job. TOQ 12:40 am in USA. Please help


Roop lakhani > Hello Ravinder, You appear In March month for your exams. I know you have undergone serious phase of difficulties in life, but bring out harmony in your relationship and you will see lot of satisfaction and fullfillment in your coming days from march.


Rajesh > Dear Madam, ToQ : 2:14 p.m. I'm seeing a girl since last few month. Is it possible to get marry with her ? Detail given below . Rajesh Charu 29.09.1968 02.02.1979 varanasi Ahmedabad


Roop lakhani > Hello Rajesh, yes you will be able to get married to this girl you seeing.


Dex > Hi Roop Lakhani, wishing you a great year. I am Dilip Bordoloi, Date of Birth: Sept 03, 1974. Kindly guide me regarding my career. Should I continue with my present job or should I look for a change or should I go for my Doctoral studies which I have been thinking of pursuing? Thanks.


Roop lakhani > Hello Dilip, continue with your current job, dont change this job. Side by side you can pursue doctaral studies which you ahve been thinking. But you can make yr choice to go for it now or after a month.


Sid > Goodafternon maam . I want to know when will I get married and how will be my married life? I am presently seeing a girl --who I think wil be a good life partner will I get married to her?My name is siddharth bansal. my dob is 17 dec 1982.place-delhi. Thankyou so much maam.


Roop lakhani > Hello Siddharth, there is some short of problem or delay seen in geting amrried to this girl.Chance of geting married is 6-9 months or after 2 yrs. Girl whom you could get married should have birthdate with total or number of 1, 4, 6, 8


Kamini > Hi... my name is kamini sharma, DOB: 11/02/1976, time of birth: 1405, place of birth: Ludhiana (Punjab) Please tell me when will i get married. Please tell me if it will be a love marriage... ma'am you had told me December that soon i will get a job.. and sure enough i did!! ... i am longing for a happy marriage with love......


Roop lakhani > Hello Kamini, Congratulations.. Im glad and happy that you got the job as told by me. How about writing this on my blog yr experince. Now coming to yr Q... in 2010 you will very likely get married. and it will be love connection.... a Love Marriage. god bless.


PANKAJ > NAMSTE MADAM, MY NAME IS PANKAJ KUMAR D.O.B 21.05.1974, TIME 6.32 PM MUZAFFARPUR (BIHAR). WHAT IS THE FUTURE IN MY CURRENT JOB CAN I CHANGE THE JOB OR START OUR OWN BUSINESS ?


Roop lakhani > Hello pankaj, You can start your own business instead of continuing with your job.


Rahulonly > Respected mam my name is rahul kanitkar from indore dob 24-may-1983 time 8:20 pm place khachorod (near ujjain (mp)) i want to knw when i got married and how will be my married life will be thanks and Regards rahul


Roop lakhani > Hello Rahul, 2011 you will defiantely get married.


Saurabh > hi,my name:saurabh srivastava,dob:18.06.83,tob: 01:47hrs,pob: Lucknow....my MBA is goin to be over in april...campus placements are on..when will i get a job???? will it be good ,stable one?? do i have a love marriage or an arranged one????


Roop lakhani > Hello Saurabh, you will get a very good job but it want be a stable one. You will go for a change of job in just few months. it looks like that you do like a girl but seems you have not yet made up your mind. Mostly it appears to be a love marraige.


Arun > My name is Arun Sharma DOB-28.10.1981 Time-23.20Hrs Place- Khurja( Uttar Pradesh) I am in final year of my PGDM course placements are on at campus and half of batch is placed but till now I am not placed before joining PGDM I was with a good FMCG company. Please throw some light on my career and will I find a good job before March 2010.


Roop lakhani > Hello Arun, you will have a good job in April 2010. you need to be more practical, bold and courageous regarding your career and be practical towards all aspect of life. you need to be more skillfull in your chosen field. career will be good once you will throw away all your fear. god bless you.


Navin > My name is Navin Vasnani DOB 10/07/1984.My Question is Having two job offer Should I change the cur! rent job?Will there abroad chance?When I will be Marry?!


Roop lakhani > Hello Navin, you can go for change of job and see for yourself a better opportunity from there. You may not feel happy abroad but will make reasonabley good money. 2011 appears to be your year fro marriage.


Anand > Dear Maam I am Anand DoB 19/11/1980 time 9.30 Am place patna, currently living in Malaysia .MY question is I am looking for job change in india , I got married recently as i want to stay with my wife , when i can get job with god package atleast what I am getting here? will my decision is good for me? will India retrun is good for me? or I need to stay here in MAlaysia By brining back my wife here? My current Job have heavy workload and Please suggest I am trying to contact you since last 3 months


Roop lakhani > Hello Anand, im sorry taht you didnt manage to get yr answer till now in 3 months,. You could have emailed me always. Now to your question... You can stick to your Malayasian job, though there appears a change of location but its not India. in 1 year time you will be shifted somewhere else.You can ask your wife to join you and share future togther in the country of twin towe. ! god bless you.


kruthika > Hi Mam, ur affirmations working for me, thank you for it. Some more affirmations for viewers madam, plz


Roop lakhani > Hello Krutika, I am glad for the affirmations working for you. I can not give any more as i don't have any of your details. ALSO....note affirmation works when you have some problems or issues in your life, otherwise generally let all of us affirm.." Let us all spread Love and fragrance to all people around us. Let we be guided by the higher universe for our highest and best. "Krutika, pl write about yr experiences in my blog or on testimonial column in my website.


Saneet Talwar > Good evening Mam. I am, Saneet Talwar, DOB 23-May-1984 Time 10.50 PM Place Delhi. For over 3-4 years now, I am in love with someone her name is Daljeet Kaur DOB is 23rd August 1986. I would like to know when we get marry because she belongs with Sikh family. Is there any difficulties relate! d with our marriage. I am also thinking on changing my present job which is not offering me what I am supposed to get. Please tell me whether I will get a better job with a good package. Do I have chances of moving out of India for this? Kindly advise me.Pls Pls Pls reply me I hv tried last time also but u didnt reply my query So Pls I m requesting me this time Pls reply my Query


Roop lakhani > Hello Saneet, 2011 you will get married to Daljeet Kaur. In 6 months time you will have a very good job and than after you start settling in life with daljeet. There are also chances of you going abroad in this 6 months time so keep trying all areas. god bless.


Anju > hello mam..requesting u pls help...I hope this yr gives me lots of gud news 2 us..waiting 4 tht...how is my 2010yr ! when I get married? help us myself Anjali Lokhande dob5.5.1980! 11:30am , Bombay Partner details: Jaywant Baikar dob:14.5.1982 7:25am Bombay thanks


Roop lakhani > Hello Anjali, please go through my blog for detailed zodiac prediction for each one. To give quick reply to your question, you will decide for your marriage this year and there are lot of good news coming enxt year as well.


Raj malonia > Namaste Mam, My Name is Teerath Raj Malonia. I have also a query regarding my career, as presently I am working in a PSU as a Group "B" officer & want to be in Group "A". So I am preparing for Enginerring Services & Civil Services Examination. But both exam have entirely different pattern so i am a little bit confused that, which stream will I choose. & in which stream I will get success. For your kind and humble suggestion, my details are as follows: DOB: 04-MAR-1983 BIRTH TIME: 02:00 AM Birth PLACE : AGRA (UTTAR PRADESH)


Roop lakhani > Hello Teerath Raj, you can go for engineering service exam as you have slow and steady satisfactory growth in it.


Message for Friends>


Roop lakhani > Friends, joy is the core and most important feeling in life... "The future, higher evolution will belong to those who live in joy, who share joy, and who spread joy." -- Torkom Saraydarian


Send me your feedback, on roop@tarotfuture.com or call me on +91 98213 36195 to book my appointment. Follow my blog for all updates besides my live chat archive at http://roopslivechat.blogspot.com. Time to sign off my friends, see you all next Thursday same time same place.....

No comments:

Post a Comment