Thursday, July 8, 2010

LIVE Chat on 24th June 2010

Transcript of Live Chat with Roop Lakhani , Tarot Card Reader on Thursday 24 th June at 12 Noon.


I am safe, secured and at peace - Roop Lakhani, Tarot card Reader


Roop lakhani > Hello Friends and welcome for my today's Live chat. Before we begin today's chat, thanks for all email you been sending and asking me why I am not doing weekly chat. ITIMES have taken decision to do only 1 chat every month instead of weekly so I am unable to do weekly chats. My sincere apologies. Read this line about limiting oneself....."If you're proactive, you don't have to wait for circumstances or other people to create perspective expanding experiences. You can consciously create your own." -- Stephen Covey. Let's begin today's chat...


GSS > Hi Roop, my name is Gauri Singh, DOB: 18th June 1976, Place: Mumbai; Hubby's name: Satyendra Singh, DOB: 7th Sept 1975, Place : Mumbai. At this moment I feel that my life has become stagnant, nothing is happening c! areer wise or house purchase wise. Can you see any improvement. Also people say that through tarot you will be able to understand the karmic connection. Is that true? If yes, can you tell me the karmic connection between both of us. Regards


Roop lakhani > Hello Gauri SIngh, wow your birthdate 18th june same like my husband. Are you anyway like him? To answer your question....get yourself more committed regarding your career. You need to prove yourself and look for forwrading expansion in your life. Regarding house purchase, it will happen after 3 to 4 years. Concentrate on your skills. Stay focused and committed.Karmic connection takes away long time so can not give you reply here. god bles u.


An_mathur > DEAR MADAM, IS IT REALISTIC ON MY PART TO THINK THAT I WILL GET A! JOB AT THIS AGE.IF SO, BY WHEN AT ALL WILL I GET ONE? DOB: 2! 1-06-195 1, DELHI, AT 0344 AM. NAME:AKHILESH NARAIN MATHUR.


Roop lakhani > Hello Akhilesh, definately you will get a job perhapes you take on the job coming with your insight. The one which satisfy you. You will have to be strong and brave to accept that job and challanges arising from it. you can think of small tiem business or anything in coaching or teaching.


Aaaa > hello maam my Name is Prince Pathania, dob 19/12/1982, tob 23.23, pob New Delhi and my partners Name is Nitya Singh, tob 08/06/1982, tob 14.03, pob New delhi. Maam Plz tell how do you see are compatibility? Is there any possibility of our marriage and if yes then hw do you see our married life. Thank you maam


Roop lakhani > hello Prince, you can get married to Nitya. You will have to compromise and adjust alot be more committed to the harmonious life.


Prashant23 > GOOD EVENING MADAM, my name is Prashant , Birth date : 23rd December 1979 time 1:30 a.m. Place : kalyan (mumbai) I am 30 yrs old now but facing lot of problems . i am not able to complete my graduation in engineering , last time u said that i will move to final year and i did but madam since i had kt in one of my papers of second year i am not allowed to appear for my 7th and 8th semester of engineers . Now i have appeared for that second year's subject that is mathematics -4 , will i clear this subject and claim attempt to 7th and 8th sem , also please tell me wheter i will be taking a job this year and briefly how are the coming months for me?


Roop lakhani&nbs> Hello Prashant, i wish you had come earlier to me personally for proper detailed guidance instead of waiting. Anyways, go slow in your life. For your maths - 4 attempt for 7th and 8th semistar one after another. Dont attempt both together. Coming months are average. You need to handle your emotional life in the most balanced manenr and be very positive in your thinking.


Roop lakhani > MISER: A person who lives poor so that he can die RICH


RPS > Hello Madam, My name is Rahul Prashant Shukla, DOB: 27-January-1979 (Saturday), TOB: 10:45 PM, POB: Kanpur (U.P.). I am not satisfied with my current job profile and since last year I am trying to switch job but no fruitful result. My question is when a new job profile is indicated for me? Is it a right time to go for change? Is there any indication to have a foreign assignment in 2010? Sometime I get depressed very much; please suggest some sulotions. Thank you very much. TOQ: 10: 54 AM


Roop lakhani > Hello Rahul, you should go for the change of job, which will give you lots of satisfaction. The likely time can be 2 months when you can get a good job. Reagrding depression, see and check the reasons what is not allowing you to be happy and do lot! of mediation, pranayam and yoga with the affirmation saying it 21 tiems loudly for 21 days. " I am safe, secured and at peace."


Nnnnn > hello maam, My dob is 08/06/1982, pob New Delhi, tob 14.03.Maam i want to start my 3yrs law studies but unable to do so fo the last 5yrs maam, when all this problem and hindrance will end. Plz help maam as i m in g8 g8 trouble. Plz maam. My name is Nitya


Roop lakhani > Hello Nitya, the cards are coming very good for you. you can definately start your 3rd year studies. The probelsm are all temporary. Keep affirming loudly 21 tiems for minimum 21 days " I compleet my law studies tis year and start practising immeidately after finishing. " Avoid using problems, hindernace, difficulties, struggles etc negative meaning oriented wiords in yo! ur life.




Roop lakhani > COMPROMISE: The art of dividing a cake in such a way that everybody believes he got the biggest piece


Neetu > Hi Madam, My Name is Neetu Sharma DOB 25-05-1975 Delhi (14.54). I want to know about my Job right now I m in Dabur but Salary is not so very Good? when I got Good Salary PAckage & when we are going to abroad? My SON name is prabal.K.Bhardwaj 28-02-2000 (Delhi-12.55)-I want to about his studies?


roop lakhani > Hello Neetu, within six montsh time you will have a good achivement and riase or promotion or may be an increment or salary riase is seen. Abroad looks possible after 3 years. Your son will do very good in studies, you dont have to worry for him. Just keep showering your unconditional love to him.


Neetu > Narinder Kumar -17-09-19! 68 (Delhi-18.20pm) He want to start own business, So, which type of business improve our prosperity, wealth* peace in our Life?


Roop lakhani > Hello Narinder, you can go for busienss of your choice and comfort. It will prosper if you take lot of poples help and seek guidance. Which kind of business is not possible to answer. you can either do my personal consultation for this or mail me list of busienss you wish to start and i will select whats best suitable for you during my next chat.



Sareen > My self Bhavnesh Sareen D.O.B. 31.10.1961 time 18.45 , Moradabad (U.P.). Please tell me about when I will get a good rewarding job.


Roop lakhani > Hello Bhavnesh, you will defin! ately get a good rewarding job in coming 3 months time.!

Chanchal > Dear Madam, Namaskar. Mera DOB 28.5.1962 time Night 8.30 p.m. hai. Mujhe koi na koi health problem rahti hai. Tension bhi bahut karti hoon. har baat ko bahut jyada soch leti hoon. meri health kab tak theek hogi. kripa kar ke bata de.


Roop lakhani > Hello Chanchal.. appke nam ke jaise aapke vichar hai. aap bahut jyada soch te hon aur chinta karte ho. aane wale 2 sal ke bad aapki health bahut badhiya ho jayegi. aap tension karna bandh kijiye.


Devraniharish > My name is Harish chander devrani DOB 14th November 198, time is between 2pm 2.30.I want now about my job and married .which field is good for me


Roop lakhani > Hello HArish without year of your birth i cant give you answer. Sorry....


Rajeevdutta > NAMASTE THIS IS RAJEEV DUTTA FROM MANILA I'M LOOKING FOR JOB ABROAD I WORKS AS A MECHNICAL ENGINNER IN USA BUT NOW I DONT HAVE JOB I APPLIED LOT PLACE WHERE IS NOW I GET JOB OR ALLIED MORE MY DOB IS 19 /07/1968 DEWAS (MP) 3 PM


Roop lakhani > Hello Rajeev, you must shift from Manila to any other country of your liking. You can mail me for selection of country. make a logical decision and apply to more companies. You will get job in coming 2 months in some warm climatic country.


Roop lakhani > MARRIAGE: It's an agreement wherein a woman loses her bachelor degree and a man gains his maste


Aaki > Hi Roop Mam, I want to KnowAbout my son His name i! s Aakarshan Sahani DOb is 24/11/2002, TOB is 10:40PM, POB : Ne! w Delhi, i want to know About his future and about study


Roop lakhani > Hello AKKI... Akarshan.. There is a good amoount of dullness and negative thinking going on in his mind. Encourage him and motivate him more in life. he will become excellent after 4 years.


Rajeevdutta > HI MY NAME IS PIA I WAS BORN ON JULY 14, 1969. I AM MARRIED AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I WILL EVER BE A MOTHER IN THE NEAR FUTURE MY HUSBAND AND I IS DESPERATELY WANTING TO HAVE OUR OWN FAMILY, THANKS


Roop lakhani > Hello Pia, coming 2 years or 3 years time you will become mother to start your family.


Alok > my name is ALOK! KUMAR. D.O.B- 21-03-1978. mere marriage life bhut kharab chal raha hai. baat court thak pachue gaya hai. kub tah theek hoga. marriage life thek hoga ke nahi.ya dushri shaadi ka youg hai.


Roop lakhani > Hello Alok, dusri shadi ka yog jaroor hai. ek sal main sabkuch thik ho jayega. chinta mat kariye.


Mns > Dear Madam, My wife name Madhu Sinha, date of birth- 2nd Dec, 1972 Time 8.15 PM, Place- Patna, Bihar. Will She get a teaching profession job in Govt College. If Yes, when ? Tell more about her health & future. Regards, Manish


Roop lakhani > Hello Madhu, you will get job in goverment college within next 2 years time. continue persuing and follow ups. dont sit ideal....!


Roop lakhani > CIGARETTE: A pinch of tobacco rolled in paper with fire at one end and a fool at the other!


Wassupfriends.singh@gmail.com > hiii Roop mam, my name is Abhishek Ashish, DOB: 25th Mar 1987, Place: Gaya. I want to know abt my carrer prospect. I am doing graduation from Delhi University, in commerce stream Is this right stream for me, or should opt for another. When I will get my job


Roop lakhani > Hello Abhilesh, commerce stream is very good for you. Go with something to do with global career, import export or travel connected. Moment you start putting efforts you will get immeidate results and get a job.


Bhawna > Hi Roop, my name is Bhawna Sharma, DOB:29 sep 1990, Place: Delhi; At this moment I am pursuing Bachelors in Jounalism and ma! ss communication.2nd year. So D you see any improvement. Also people say that through tarot you will be able to understand the karmic connection. Is that true? If yes, can you tell me the karmic connection between both of us. Regards


Roop lakhani > Hello Bhavna, you will have to put in lot of efforts and take up many more responsibilities for your success. Karmic Connection takes longer time and i dont know who both you wants to know. Consult me in person by fixing appointment or email me at roop@tarotfuture.com



Jaspreet > hi Maam, My Name is Jaspreet Singh, DOB - 26/05/1983, Place- Jamshedpur, please let me know by when can I get married



Roop lakhani > Hello Jaspreet, ! you will get married within 9 months time.


Shilpa >hello i m Shilpa Dharmesh Jasani . My DOB is 19.03.1984 Jamjodhpur Birth time 10.00am . Mam pls tell me will i get success in my carrer life?


Roop lakhani > Hello Shilpa, you will ahve to work alot on your career success. In another 15 months you will get success, recognistiona nd promotion in your career. Send me good enws soon.


Roop lakhani > CIGARETTE: A pinch of tobacco rolled in paper with fire at one end and a fool at the other!


kritika > Hi Mam, Gud morning. Kindly tell me some gud affirmations about safe life and quick money. Thanks for answering this question.


Roop lakhani > Hello Kritika, thanks for only asking affirmation.. it appears you all follow my chat regularly to ask for just this... goood.... affirmation for you.. say loudly 21 times for minimum 21 days.. " i am safe, secure and at peace. i am healthy, wealthy and prosperous. I create money thorugh my ability and live in abundance of money. Im a money magnet and money manager." pl email me or write on my blog effects after 21 days. god bless.


Nibedita > respected maan, this is nibedita , dob- 28/2/1983! , time - 10:20pm. my boyfriend saurabh of 8years suddendly left me. why did he do so and will we get married? i am very depressed. his dob is 07/05/1983, time 03:15pm.. please advise..



Roop lakhani > Hello Nibedita, it seems the karmic connection is over between you and saurabh so seperation. He also must have realised to move on in life with someone else. There chance of you 2 ever getting married is less but you can still hope for both geting united and married. You will ahve to do lot many more efforts than you can think of.


Jyoti > Hi Roop My Name is upasna Sharma And My DOB 18 Aug 1986 timing is 6:45AM Birth Palace Gurgaon I want to know how is my future n right now i am looking for new job when i got my new job.


Roop lakhani > Hello Upasna, your future is good. You need to be more strong in your willpower. Within 3-6 months you will get a good job.


Archana > Hello madam I want to know about my brother life he not good in studies his coming life is good or not worried his Name is Anuraag Srivastava Dob 28.12.1985 New Delhi time is 1.30 am


Roop lakhani > Hello Archana, there is surely some dull and depressing phase going on in your brothers life which is not allowing him to look into his life. Any guru, mentor or advisor will eb able to change his life. Ask him to consult me.


Roop lakhani > DOCTOR: A person who kills your ills by pills, and kills you by his bills!


PKM > HI I AM PRAVEEN MISHRA MY DOB 20/01/1968 MI COMMODITY MARKET KA KAM KR RAHAU KUN DATU MI INVEST KARU.


Roop lakhani > Hello Praveen... i can not understand your either language or your question.



Afsar > HI after noon I m Afsar Abbas DOB 1st October 1967 time 10-11 AM Shikohabad Distt firozabad U.P please tell me about my future and marriage


Roop lakhani > Hello Afsar. You will get married next year. Regarding your future, come out of all your regerets, griefs adn loss of your past and start looking and building new future. You are capable of perfor! ming miraculous work. You ahve the ability to succeed so you should do good.


Pankaj > hello mam , myself pankaj ahuja my DOB is 04.10.1975 POB - Faridabad TOB -- 10.50 am .right now i am doing my own bussiness in tool manufacturing. i never get fruitful result to my business. i always have to do lots & lots of efforts to achieve the goal with a lots of paint in the foam of rejecting , labour problem , financial problem etc. please tell me how long the things will remain same or when will i get the fruitfull result or stablity in bussiness.


Roop lakhani > Hello Pankaj, take some right guidance or advises. Be more bold, courageous and spiritual. Feed cow roti with jeggary every day. Do little charity. Give food to needy. In short do some dharmik donation and things will ! start improving slowly and steadily. god bless you.


Roop lakhani > On my closing lines "Nurture great thoughts, for you will never go higher than your thoughts." -- Benjamin Disraeli Friends, send me your feedback, on roop@tarotfuture.com or call me on +91 98213 36195 to book appointment. See you all next month, same day, same place, same time


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Post! , it was so good to read and useful to improve my knowledge as an updated one, keep blogging. After seeing your article I want to say that also a well-written article with some very good information which is very useful for the readers....thanks for sharing it and do share more posts like this.
    AWS Online Training
    Online AWS Certification Training

    ReplyDelete