Tuesday, March 2, 2010

LIVE chat on 11th Feb 2010

Transcript of Live Chat with Roop Lakhani Tarot Card Reader on Thursday 11 th February.


"The period of greatest gain in knowledge and experience is the most difficult period in one's life'... Roop Lakhani    , Tarot Card Reader


Roop lakhani > Hello Friends and welcome for my Live chat with this lines of Dalai Lama "The period of greatest gain in knowledge and experience is the most difficult period in one's life.' I will also be giving you some zodiac wise tips fro your love and social life. Lets check today's first question.


Sada > My DOB is 7th March 1972, Place is Dombivali, Time is 8.00 pm Please tell me: 1) In which year will I get married ? 2) By which year will I be financially independent and purchase my own house ? 3) There is strained relationship between my father and elder brother since almost birth. Will I get financial help from my father. 4) My mother aged 72 is suffering from many disease like blood pressure, kidney (Creatine is high 3.80), Sugar etc. I making all efforts to give my mother best treatment specially for Kidney. Will my efforts succeed. 5) I studying for MA Literature (English) will it help in my future. 6) One of my elder sister aged 45 is jobless for 4 to 5 years. Can she expect to earn money either through job or home based business I have been suffering a lot since childhood. Pray tell me will I ever get to see a better day before I die.




Roop lakhani > Hello Sada, wow you taken great pain to ask so many questions. I will not eb answering them all as it will take away lot of time. as a rule i wl reply only 1-2 questions. You will get married in 2010 and in coming 3 years you will be financially independent and will be able to buy your own house. God bless.




Polo15 > I always wait on the queue but never get a reply...please take my question i never get a chance from you to get my answers.. i am writing today with lot of hope... Poulomi Ghosh, DOB 15.11.1977, TOB 01:05am, POB , calcutta.. Please tell me when will i promoted and can go to USA? I am in love with a guy his name is Vinod Kumar, 2! 8th August 1984, place trichy i do not have the time... hows our relation now can we ever settle down in life together or do i have someone else in my life? Hows my current time? when can i expect my promotion?


Roop lakhani > Hello Poulomi, you will eb able to go to USA perhaps you have made all the preparations in tiem and applied for visas. if not than you can also prepare it now in few days and apply for it. Chances of you going to USA in next 6 months is very good. Other questions you need to take my appointment.



Roop lakhani > Aries Great stress was put on these relationships. This testing's can be very valuable and lead to a more enduring and deeper relationship. End result is good. Friendships will also get tested. It shows that you are mixing with people socially and romantically who are above you in status. For singles this is a classic aspect of the ‘office romance' romance with the boss or a superior. Singles are looking for the good provider, the settled and stable relationship, the person who can boost their career. It creates a desire for personal freedom of wanting no obligations whatsoever. Try doing unconventional things together as a couple - example: journeys to exotic places.




Pradeep > Hi Mam,this is third time, pls reply me this time, my name is Pradeepta Kumar Sundara,DOB-21-june-1981, i am searching for job from past 3 years, still i have not got right job,pls tell me when would i ! get the job and also tell me about my marital status whether it would be love or arrange one ?


Roop lakhani > Hello Pradeepta, you will get a good job in 3 months time and cards shows an arranged happy marraige for you.




Shivani > Dear Moderator waitin for my quest 2 b posted since past 4 weeks.Request u to put forth it this time .plzzzzzzzzz Dear Roop Ma'am. My name is Shivani Ahuja. DOB-17/101983 and POB - Mumbai. I would like to know when ill get married (love or arrange) and please throw some light on my career.



Roop lakhani > Hello Shivani, sorry for waiting so long but today is your lucky day. You would get married in 2010 and you very likely will have a love marraige. Your carrer has got a new cycle to start and you will do successfully. You will stop whatever you doing at present and start something new.



Roop lakhani > Taurus Love was basically happy go lucky and fun loving for the past 15 years. Now suddenly, it is more practical. You, or your beloved, are thinking differently about the relationship. And this creates stress. Material gifts and material support are important. You find love and social opportunities at educational or religious settings. Friendships are much smoother and easier than romance. You are going to be more idealistic about your career. What do my breathing exercise, chanting, prayer, meditation or asana practice have to do with my career? Plenty. These spiritual practices change your whole vibration and atmosphere. You need a more scientific and rational approach.




Krishnakishore > Hello madam I my name is krishnakishore my DOB- 12-07-1985, TOB- 6AM AND IAM FROM VISAKHAPATNAM. I am facing many regarding my graduation I couldn't complete it and now I am unable to study! and I am facing many problems in the last couple of years its more worst and I want to know about my future and I am trying my luck in IT, will I get a good job in IT.




Roop lakhani > Hello Krishnakishore, you will get a job in IT and major events are happening in your life where you will be able to show your capability and have abundance of money.




Roop lakhani > Friends read my UNIQUE valentine special blog at...... http://www.itimes.com/users/iti368823/blog/Valentine-Special-UNIQUE-collection




Vik > Dear Mam..Namaskar...my name is vikash...DOB is 24-06-1984 time 06:45 AM, POB Gurgaon (Haryana) & my girlfriend (Kavita) DOB 24-11-1983, TOB 05:30pm, POB DELHI...! .Mam i just wants to know we r in love from last 3 years ..but! now a d ays we have some misunderstandings and we r not talking to each other, so when will this mis-understanding comes to an end..& When will we get married..and if its not when about how long we will be together..




Roop lakhani > Hello Vikash, If you will not sort out the differences and the misunderstanding with your girl friend Kavita now in coming 1 monthn time than it may be too late for you to make it up later. So all the best and show how real is your love by apologizing and winning her back .



Roop lakhani > Gemini Gemini's bring their natural garrulousness and brilliance into their love life and social life as well. A good talk or a verbal joust is an interesting prelude to romance. Emotions sometimes disturb them. The ideal relationship or the Gemini is a relationship of the mind. They enjoy the physical and emotional aspects, of cource, but if the intellectual communion is not there they will suffer. Reorganization of your home and family life. You are in a situation where it is not safe to express how you really feel. If you repress them, you run the risk of depression. Express your feelings, but in a harmless way. This period is not only one for physically cleaning the house but also for emotional house cleaning. You will be more disciplined in your approach it will force you to be more detail-oriented in your creativity.




Neha > Hi MAM please answer my question this time, this! is 5th time when i am writing to you mam my name is Neha arora and DOB is 14/9/1885 TOB is 4.55 am POB is Delhi mam i am love with my friend and we both want to marry his parents is ready but my parents is not ready can you please tell me when we will able to marry and how will our marry life and it is happend with family or without family his name is sunil anand and DOB is 18/5/1980 and TOB is 6.00 am place is also delhi my mom is not ready because of his cast actully he is not in our cast.



Roop lakhani > Hello Neha, you both will definately get married and your married life will be good. You will have to convince your mom anyhow. Keep working towrads this. call me if you need my help. All the best.




123 > HELLO MAM MY NAME IS ANJUM J PARKAR DOB IS 12-5-83 TOB IS 17.30! AND POB IS RATNAGIRI MAM PLS CAN U TELL ME WHEN WILL I BE ABL! E TO GET JOB WAITING FOR UR REPLY MAM THANKING U.




Roop lakhani > Hello Anjum, you will get the job in TWO weeks time from today so enjoy this valentine week and chill...



Rsk > Dear Madam: - My self Abhishek . DOB 29.11.1983. TOB is 8.40 Am and Place of Birth is Beawar in Rajasthan. Currently I had applied for my MBA Study in UK as well as Nederland. I had recd offer letter in one of University from UK and paid the initial fee to confirm the seat. Due to recent visa norms whether is will face and problem or look for another country. I also would like to know about my carrier prospect and marriage after my MBA degree. Dear Madam: - My self Abhishek . DOB 29.11.1983. TOB is 8.40 Am and Place of Birth is Beawar in Rajasthan. Currently I had applied for my MBA Study in UK as well as Nederland. I had recd offer letter in one of University from UK and paid the initial fee to confirm the seat. Due to recent visa norms whether is will face and problem or look for another country. I also would like to know about my carrier prospect and marriage after my MBA degree.



Roop lakhani > Hello Abhishek, you too with so many questions. Some fate today as all ahve long question. Anyways, you have certian problems for visas which will get sorted out if you attempt sorting tis intellectually. UK university has a better prospect for you.




Roop lakhani > Cancer Cancer likes committed relationships. Cancerians function best when the relationship is clearly defined and everyone knows his or her role. You must tread lightly on your feelings in love. The smallest negativity upsets them. Your tone of voice, your irritation, a look in your eye or an expression on your face can cause great distress for the cancerian in love. This is a time for setting your mind, your thinking and communication in right order. Disorderly or undisciplined speech gets punished. Deeper level it is a time to reorganize set into right order your emotional life. Express your feelings but in a harmless way. Also it will be very good to learn the positive ways to manage your moods and your feeling nature. This is done through prayer and meditation.




Sunny > Hellow Madam! I am Sunil, My DOB is 03/09/1972, Time - 7.42pm, Delhi. My questions are: I am having very! tough time financially and is under debts. I also want to change to a good high paying job. Please let me know my financial prospect and future job prospects and why when I will get my dream job oppertunity. Thanks




Roop lakhani > Hello Sunil, you will have a good high paying job after six months time from today. eep all your possibilities open and work hard with full focus on future. All the best.




Roop lakhani > Friends those who wants to know details of Valentine day, hiow it came into existance, why its celebrated etc than look up my blog The History of Valentine....http://www.itimes.com/users/iti368823/blog/The-History-of-Valentines-Day




Sandy > hello,mam sorr! y i m new 2 itimes..so juz messed up wid chat ..m sadhana sing! h,an eng gr fresher searching for job,my dob is 29 ct 1987,wednusday,2pm in ghaziabad,can you tell me when will i b able 2 gt a job...


Roop lakhani > Hello Sadhana, you will get a job in ONE week time from today. It may not be of your choice but life will progress good in one months time.




siv > Hello,I am sivakumar,DOB 17-7-1973,TOB 4.10 .A.M, Place is chennai. My Question is, I got married 4 months back and shifted to UK.I am looking for a job and when will i get the job?




Roop lakhani > Hello Shiv, you will get the job in 75 days from now. all the best




Roop lakhani > Leos excel at love affairs rather than commitment. Leos generally have an active love life and are demonstrative in their affections. They love to be with other optimistic and fun loving types like themselves, but wind up settling with someone more serious, intellectual and unconventional. Leos should keep in mind that others also have the need to be there. That is why Leo's have to be extra careful about being over bossy. Financial discipline is perhaps one of the hardest lessons for the Leo mentality. Big earners and big spenders.. the next lesson is about mental and communication discipline. Every word creates ‘psychic entities' actual creations on other levels. When you speak, you are literally creating your future. So you want to make sure that your speech is true and helpful and constructive.




Jai > hello maam my dob is 02/09/1975, pob is delhi time is 8:50 pm , my ! problem is from last five years i am moving in between india & canada working there for some time & then coming back & doing nothing here & then again going back, when i will finally settle & where in india or abroad, whats better for me job or business.


Roop lakhani > Hello Jai, how come you not written your full anem. I need only full anme and DOB for giving answers. Anyways, you should be doing job and you will settle abroad.


Avi modi > My DOB is 20th Aug 1980, Place is Bikaner (Raj), Time is 1.55 pm Please tell me: 1) By which year will I be financially independent and purchase my own house ? 2) There is strained relationship between my father Will I get financial help from my father.


Roop lakhani > hello Avi, you will be able to have a financial independeence and have your own house by 2011. Your father may not be able to help you much financially. Good luck.


Roop lakhani > Virgo Virgo's like their partners to be broad-minded, with depth and vision. Virgos are perfectionists in love just as they are in other areas in life. They need partners who are tolerant, open-minded and easy going. Virgo's express their love through pragmatic and useful gestures, so do not be put off because your Virgo partner does not say ‘I Love You' day-in and day-out. You are allured by various kinds of people this year. One part of you is allured by health professionals or people involved in your health. Office romances, foreigners allure you. Women will gravitate to father figures. Men to mother figures. There is a need for emotional and philosophical compatibility. Religious- type settings also seem conductive for love this year. This is a time for intelligent budgeting and money management. The main lesson for many years has been learning to cope with dramatic change while not losing your equilibrium or center. Experimentation is responsible for every breakthrough knowl! edge


shikhs > Dear Maam, pls do answer me this time, my name is shikha sharma, dob - 15th apr'78, please - delhi, time - 1635 hrs, My parents have recieved a proposal from a guy who's a divorcee, and is 9 years older to me, i want to know if i should consider this proposal or i can get a better match?


Roop lakhani > Hello Sikha, divine cards says dont go for this proposal but wait for a better match. trust in your basic instinct.

Uttam Kumar > Good afternoon Maam,My name is Uttam Biswas, DOB - 6th june 1969,TOB 0 11:23 am,Place of birth - Raurkela Orissa. What astrological stones should I wear to get maximum positive results relating to relationship, money and family. What astrological stones should not be worn by me and what negetaive results will they give me. I lack financial stability and growth.What should I do? I face continuous relationship problems which clearly affects my proffession.What to do?


Roop lakhani > Hello Uttam, Wear Panna on last little finger in Gold. Keep a very positive approach to life as there are work relationship and finance getting affected because of your attitude.



Roop lakhani > Libra If you are in love with a libra, make sure you keep the aura of romance alive. Do all the little things candle- lit dinners, travel to exotic locations, flowers and small gifts. Give things that are beautiful, not necessarily expensive. Librans like their partners to be aggressive and even a bit self willed. Be fair and balanced in social life. Current relationships, current marriages, current friendships will get tested. Romantic opportunities will come to you get involved with groups or organizations and group kinds of activities. Spirituality in its deepest sense is not abstract, airy-fairy or impractical. It is an exact science. It has vast practical implications. Correct knowledge of the spiritual nature of the universe and its relations to earthly affairs . Revolutionize your notions of health, finance, and love.


RK > GA madam - My self is Ram Singh Kothari DOB i! s 11.01.1960 and TOB is 8.45 PM POB Bhilwara. I would like to know about my carrier & promotion prospect in 2010. Further in spite of hard work and sincerity in I am not bale to get the due credit in terms of Carrier growth as well financially. Why it is so and remedy for the same


Roop lakhani > Hello Ram, the career is growing nicely. The promotion prospect in 2010 does not appear to be good. Do this affirmation everyday 21 times loudly for next 3 months and let me know its result. say " I flow with the flow of life and the universe provides me growth in my career and prosperity."


Cvanamy > hello mam, myself amit born 17/07/1980 time 8-52am place delhi. wants to know how will be next 2years of life will be. i am getting into real estate, so it is going to be n any prec! autions to be taken care of. regards amit please do reply me


Roop lakhani > Hello Amit, you may not be able to have groth in real estate. Side by side work for other opportunity. ALl the best.

vini > HELLO MAM MY NAME IS Vineet Kumat Shukla DOB IS 02-04-81 TOB IS 3.45am AND POB IS UNNAO MAM PLS CAN U TELL ME WHEN WILL my good time & posisition of JOB WAITING FOR UR REPLY MAM THANKING U.


Roop lakhani > hello Vineet, 2011 you will begin your good tiem and rising position. Stay focused.




Saty > Hi roop, I am 'Satyendra Mishra', DOB:4/11/1985. I would like to know whether i will succeed in business and will I find love? Both are dismal as ! of now


Roop lakhani > Hello Satyendra, in business or in finances you may not be able to have your way out. Dont give up on your hopes as something will work out on last minute. In your love life you will be bearly able to manage and have your way out feeling good about it.



Jayesh > My date of birth is 18/9/64 Place: Dhrangadhra(Surendranagar)Gujarat Time:09.30 AM. when i will get good job? It is in near future.What about my healht i am getting pain in chest although checked all found Normal. still i am having heaviness in chest


Roop lakhani > Hello JAyesh, you will get the job in coming 3 months time. regarding pain in your chest, accept the reality of your life effort! lessly and be more practical.


Roop lakhani > Scorpio- love and relationship They are cautious about marriage, but when they do commit to a relationship they tend to be faithful and heaven help the mate caught or suspected of infidelity. Scorpios tend to settle down with those who are wealthier than they are. If you are in love with a scorpio you will need a lot of patience. Love and social life- this suggests that love is looking for you during this period and it will find you. This period is no time for marrying or divorcing, nor for making important social or love decisions. Self improvement- spiritually you tend to gravitate towards teachings that emphasize love, love. This is all well and good, and certainly no one will argue that love is one of the great gateways to the divine and to deeper spiritual development. Sagittarius - love and social life The opportunities for love affair occur spontaneously, out of the blue, in shocking and suprising ways. Make efforts special efforts to communicate properly with your spouce and parents.




Bablu > My name is Shahid Isa Ansarai date of birth is 11/08/1973 want to open a hotel in govandi when should I open and will I will be able to earn good amount of money from when will I earn




Roop lakhani > Hello Bablu, you can open your hotel definately in 2011 and earn good amount of profits by 2012.


Roop lakhani > Aquarius - love and social life A current marriage or serious love relationship is getting tested. The tendency here is towards a power struggle in the relationship. When your intuition is strong, these love at first sight leaps will tend to be happy and harmonious and you find that you can get directly to the essence of the relationship, the sharing of love and intimacy without having to go through weeks and perhaps months of courtship and side issues. Self improvement- they will approach things from a rational, scientific and intellectual perspective. Your heart will receive more development. It's not enough for you to have a relational understanding of the divine you need actually to feel it in your heart. This is a year for cultivating unconditional love. Pisces - love and social life There are many short term trends in your love life. Love and social opportunities tend to come to you in many ways and through many kinds of people. The good part of this is that you get more opp


PurveshC > Hello Madam, My dob is 15/01/1982 time 20:13hrs Mumbai, can you tell me something about my carrer and my marraige




Roop lakhani > Hello Purvseh, you will get married in 2011 and you will have lots many choices for the career so select your options carefully and you will be able to do wonderfully in business or job or a project in coming 4 months time. God Bless you.

Message for Friends>

Roop lakhani > My closing line for today is...."Men are more accountable for their motives, than for anything else ...." by Archibald Alexander Friends, Send me your feedback, on roop@tarotfuture.com or call me on +91 98213 36195 to book appointment. Follow my blog for my live chat archive at http://roopslivechat.blogspot.com and read my valentine special blog at http://www.itimes.com/public/users/iti368823/blog/Valentine-Special-UNIQUE-collection ... See you all next Thursday same time same place.....


1 comment:

  1. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people you actually recognize what you are talking about!
    Bookmarked. Kindly also discuss with my website.
    100% free Jewish online dating
    Free Christian dating
    Free Spiritual dating

    ReplyDelete