Tuesday, March 2, 2010

LIVE chat on 23RD Feb 2010

Transcript of Live Chat with Roop Lakhani Tarot Card Reader on Tuesday 23 rd February 2010.



"Abdominal fat loss is a 50% exercise, 50% nutrition combination" ...Roop Lakhani    , Tarot Card Reader

roop lakhani > Hello Friends and welcome for my today's Live chat than usual Thursday... In today's time we all have become health conscious. Big blotted stomach is biggest problem we all face (including me. But than I over came and now I have smooth flat stomach). In this chat I will share some of tips how to get flat smooth stomach....Before I begin today's chat a lovely quote on health... Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open. ~B.K.S. Iyengar. Let's start with 1st question of the day...


RSK > HI-My Self RSK. ( Full Name Ram Singh kothari) DOB is 11.01.1960 TOB is 8.45 PM. I would liken know about my promotion in this year.

roop lakhani > Hello Ramsingh, in this year you will sure have promotion either in coming one to ten months.


Laddu > Dear Mam, Hello... my Friend Sandeep Bhandari, dob is 27 Aug, 1980 at 09:00pm at Tehri Garwal in Uttarakhand (India). Plzz tell What is his Marriage Future??? He is suffering in his marriage life... Is there any possibility getting Divorce??? Regards


roop lakhani > Hello Sandeep, you will have a good married life. if possible work out for his marriage and good relationship with her.


cpv > Dear lakhani ji, My name is chanderpabha dob 19th feb 1980, time 12.00 noon, place haryana. Pls. tell me about my carrer and financial aspects for 2010, I want to take admission in Phd pls. tell me whether I take admission or not. Thanks. Toq 2. 15 p.m.


roop lakhani > Hello Chandraprabha, you will get the admission in PhD and your financial future is very good and career is bright. Goahead with whatever your plans.


roop lakhani > Beginning of process: Developing a lean, flat stomach takes time and patience, especially when it comes to those last few kilograms in those hard to lose places. There is only one way to lose fat in the so-called 'stubborn areas,' and that is with the correct combination strength training (with a extra focus on mid-section), cardiovascular exercise (short, hard workouts), and stable blood sugar (keeps you from adding additional fat and makes it easier for the body to use body fat for fuel).



Beta > Dear Mam, myself Sarika Chauhaan,dob is 27 Aug,1982 at 02:45am at Rishikesh in Uttarakhand (India). Plzzz tell when will I get a suitable job of my 'field of interest' in my locality, which I m Unable to find 4 th lst 2 years. When will stability come dwn in my Life??? Thanks & Regards


roop lakhani > hello Sarika, in coming three months time you will find the job and stability will come in your life soon. Be very postive and focus on what you need to do to get a good job.


iraa > Dear Roopji , ToQ : 2.05 a.m. Kudos to you for your accurate prediction about my divorce case as it just got over as per prediction i.e. 2010 after 4 yrs. But you have predicted on 21.01.2010 that, I shall be able to marry the below given girl to whom I seeing for quite some time. But the girl got engaged recently and is in oblivion since then. Pls put some more light. Thanx & Regards Detail given below . Rajesh Srivastava Charulata Shinde 29.09.1968 02.02.1979 varanasi Ahmedabad


roop lakhani > Hello Rajeshas usual you have chosen to be secrative and expect me to predict. I need the girls name and dob.


roop lakhani > Spot Reduction is a Myth - The first thing you need to realize is that it is impossible to 'spot reduce' fat from one specific part of the body. Fat loss occurs systemically, meaning that you can't control where the fat comes from. When you burn fat for energy, you will draw it from all areas of the body, and the first place you tend to put it on will be the last place it comes off.

Bhanu Chauhan > Hi Madam My name is Bhanu Pratap Singh Chauhan and my DOB is 26-Jun-1977 ,Place of Birth -Delhi ,TOB 14:07 Pm.My question is i am not getting permotion from last two years and not even good increment every this is stuck on one place where i start last two years.I am software engineer.Kindly suggest


roop lakhani > Hello Bhanu, 2011 is the lucky year for you where you will be able to show your magical ability and you will progress upward alot.


manish > Hello, Am Manish Malhotra. 31/10/1983/Dubai/08:40am. Would like to know when will i get married, and will it be love or arrange? pls do reply thanx


roop lakhani > Hello Manish, in coming 10 months time u surely will get married. It appears that you already have a girl in mind and it will be a love marriage.




kamal > My name is kamal Arora dob-25 Aug 1977 faridabad at 19:45 pm please tell me about my future carrier, health and relatonship with partner in 2010


roop lakhani > Hello Kamal, Career is very good there are likely chances of you growing upwards. Health wise you don't appear to have major addiction unless you don't have pessimistic and negative attitude/thinking you will do good. Relationship with your partner will be on a romantic phase for next few weeks.




roop lakhani > Cardio, cardio, cardio - Doing all the abs exercises in the world will do nothing if you have a layer of fat covering it. Doing strength training, or lifting weights, would help, but not as much as aerobic exercise. If you want to add some abs exercises in after the cardio, that's great, but be sure to work your whole torso, not just the upper abs - that includes the lower abs, lower back and the muscles that wrap around your sides.


pinky > Mam my name is Rohini Mishra,DOB;18 apr 83,TOB:03:20 am place:Indore,predict my career,if it is in govt or private sector.And plz can u help me to know when is marriage on cards..........Roop mam plz answer........i am trying since dec 09


roop lakhani > Hello Pinky, im glad today is your lucky day and your question has come up. You are likely to get job in private sector so focus your energies there. 2012 is your best year for happy marraige. god bless you.


rekha > Good evening maam. I hope my question will be picked this time. maam i need to ask two questions1-. maam when will I get married? Will this be an arrange marriage or love? 2-I am facing a lot of problems in my present job will a change of job outside India do good to me?--my name is ruchika badhwar. my dob-18 oct 1982. maam pl ans. A lot of my future decision depends on your ans.


roop lakhani > Hello Ruchika, love marriage is guaranteed for you in this year itself. Have you already found a guy? Job abroad is not possible for few at this moment. why dont you take detailed reading for you. Call me after chat if you interested.


Divya > Good afternoon Ms. Lakhani. I'm Divya N Harithas and my DOB is 13 Oct 1981, born at 8.00am. I have been trying for a job since the last 2 years. I get calls for a lot of interviews and have attended many also, but I have not been able to get placed in a job of my choice. Also on the personal front, my parents have been trying for my marriage for the last 3 years. The astrologers say that my horoscope is good, but nothing has been happening. Can you please advice some remedies for these problems?


roop lakhani > Hello Divya, 2011 you will get married. You will get job within coming 3 months time from today.



Aman > Hi Madam, my name is Amandeep Kapoor, DOB : 5th AUGUST, 1977, TIME : 05:46 AM, PLACE : LUDHIANA (PUNJAB). I AM JOBLESS FROM THE LAST ONE YEAR AND THREE MONTHS. KINDLY TELL ME WHEN WILL I GET A GOOD JOB AT THE EARLIEST AND WHEN WILL I GET MARRIED AS I AM ALREADY 32 YEARS OLD. THERE IS HINDERANCE AND BLOCKS IN EVERY WORK OF MINE. DO TELL SOME REMEDIED ALSO. THANKS & REGARDS .... AMAN


roop lakhani > Hello Amndeep, you will bget job in 2-3 months from now and married is likely after 8 months to next 24 months anytime.


roop lakhani > EXERCISES: For example, walking, jogging, bicycling, elliptical exercise and stair climbing are all great fat burners. Most give up early in the workout. During the first 10 minutes of aerobic activity, glycogen (stored carbohydrates) is the primary fuel source. Because you don't burn significant amounts of fat until glycogen stores are depleted, the key to maximum fat loss is to work out aerobically for 30-60 minutes continuously per session.




sonu > hello roopji. please answer my query this time. myself tara dob 27.5.80 at 2.27am in mlore husband puru dob 15.7.64 at 8.45am in mlore. my personal life is hell and getting worse day by day.i thought of making a carrier for myself that is also not wrkin. I m hopeless now. i feel like ending my life. please throw some light on my plight. pls pls answer me this time


roop lakhani > Hello Tara, LISTEN..... Suicide and ending your life is not solution to your problems but rather you will leave behind many more problems. so STOP your thinking right away. Life is good for you this year comparatively. You will even forget all your bad tiems. Start affirming loudly this.. " I am safe and secure and at peace. I surrender my physical, mental, financial, emotional well being to the higher divine power for my highest and best. " Say this loudly 21 times every day and see the change it brings in your life and how life starts flowing in harmony and with love. God bless you.


roop lakhani > Diet - It's best to stay away from fried food and too many sugary desserts. Abdominal fat loss is a 50% exercise, 50% nutrition combination. Regardless of how much you workout, if the number of calories you take in is greater than the amount you burn, you'll still put on abdominal fat.


RenuP > Hi Lakhani Mam, First of all thank you for the correct prediction you made about my pregnancy, and subsequently giving birth to a baby boy, Now my query is that when my husband will get a good job, he is searching a lot but is not getting success, when we will settle out of Jabalpur(Native Place), Howz my married life. My husband details are as follows:DOB:23rd October 1973, TOB:6:30 a.m., POB:Nagpur.Time of asking question:3:24 p.m.


roop lakhani > hello Renu, im happy for your baby boy. Ask your husband to give the best in your married life as there can be self invited problems seen on the cards. He will get a good job but ask him to focus on his GOOD KARMA in this life.


Mrs N Sharma > Beti Roop Pranam! kaise ho aap?hamara ek prashna hai ki hamara beta :DOB-19 -08-82,TOB-01:45 am,Place -MP,Goona.Usne ek restauarnt khola hai naam"PARATHEWALA"..pichle 09 jan 09 ko jo ab tak acchha nahi chal paya hai...uska kya bhavisya hai aur byaah kab tak ho sakega uska.Naam -Piyush,aur pyaar ka naam Lucky hai


roop lakhani > Namste Sharmaji, bahut accha laga aapki bhasha padhkar. Aaap Lucky ki najar utar ke dekhiye kyonki unka card bol rajha hai ya to pichle janam ka bura karam sata raha hai ya to kisiki najar lagi hai. Unke hatho koi chatrity karvaiye jaise ki garib ko kapda ya bistar dena, unhone hamesha gay ko roti khilani chahiye aur kauve (crows) ko bread khilave. Ho sake utna dan dharma kare. Unhe upne acche karm karne se saflata milengi.


roop lakhani > Eat Small Meals Regularly - You should try and spread your calories out into five small meals a day instead of 2 or 3 big ones so that you don't overeat in one feeding.


jaya > hello mam, my name - jaya manu, dob - 16 02 1982, tob 8:30 am, place , bhilai nagar, (c.g), i want to prepare for UPSC (IES) exam, it there any chance for selection and when?


roop lakhani > Hello Jaya, 2011 you have a decent good chance for success in IES exam.


Karun gulati > Dear Moderator please include my question this time.Good afternoon mam, my name is Karun Gulati and date of birth is 28 april 1982 , TOB is 16:10 (4:10 PM) and POB is New Delhi. My question is when will I get true love of my life as I have been rejected twice by 2 different girls and most of time I feel lonely?


roop lakhani > Hello Karun, in 2012 you will find and meet your true love of life. start affirming.." I love myself and others unconditionally." say this loudly 21 times every day for rest of your life. make it a guru mantra...


tiwari.chetna20@gmail.com > hi roop this is Chetna. My date of birth is 30/3/1979 & the time is around 10 am. I wanted to know about my future carrer. I m presently working with Methodex systems Ltd. delhi.


roop lakhani > Hello Chetana, be bold more bold and courageous and also become spiritual to achive higher goals without any problems.


roop lakhani > Give it Time - If you want to have a flat stomach in 3 weeks, forget it. Losing fat takes time, and it's unhealthy to lose too much weight too fast. Gradual weight loss is healthier, and more likely to be sustained over time. Go for a lifestyle change, something you can live with for the rest of your life or you will just yo-yo. It's a marathon, not a sprint.


vini > Dear Mam..Namaskar...my name is vikash kumar...DOB is 24-06-1984 time 06:45 AM, POB Gurgaon (Haryana)....Mam i am a well qualified experienced person...but still i am searching my dream job...i am working fron last six years but not satisfied with my profile & financial stability, When this phase will be over and do i get job in Public Sector....Kindly suggest me any remeady for the same as iam already wearing PANNA & MOON STONE..& when will i get marriage, and weather its a love marriage or arrange..


roop lakhani > Hello Vikas, your luck is changing in 2010 and you will have far better stability in coming 3 yars time than you thought of. 2011 is likely year to get married. regarding panna and moti i can not give you any comments as i dont know which fingers you warn and in what metal they set. god bless u.


BombayBoy > Hello Again M'am....My name is Sinju Mehta, DOB - 18/09/1975,TOB - 4.15pm. Place - Mumbai. I basically have some health issues since some years. I wanted to ask you,when will my health problems be resolved. Thanks a Lot.I Really Appreciate the Help.Regards...


roop lakhani > Hello Sinju, with time and experience hope you will realize that too much thinking doesn't help anywhere in life or health. Good health is always manifestation of your positive good thoughts. To improve on your health do something what you always wanted to do and you not doing. Develop a good hobby, go in nature for early morning walks, do yoga and maditation. All will help you to restore good health and bring freshness of life.




Anil > Hello, Roop Lakhani , Please helps me as I am very tense now days. Myself Anil Kumar Jain DOB 16-7-1957 time 10.30 am Place: Vill-Rakhpanchampur Distt: Lalitpur (UP). Due to Bad Financial of the Co., I was forced to quit. Since Nov09 I m looking for a new job and there is no success, Pl. advise the future Job and Health. Thanks question time 3.25pm.my mail id is akjain200@yahoo.co.in


roop lakhani > Hello ANil, in coming 2 months time you will find and get very good job resulting in improbvelment of your health. Think on what can you do to be always better in your life and stop worrying.


kankshi > Hello Mam this akanksha here..i have two queries. My birth date is 29 july 1988 at 4:51 pm in dehradun(Uttarakhand)my first query is about my love life. I love a guy bt he is sikh and I am hindu(baniya) so i want to know future of my love life. he also loves me sincerely.his name is amardeep singh minhas (16/sept/1985)


roop lakhani > Hello Akanksha, everything will be fine with the time. You will understand the balance between emotional and practical life with what you will be able to move forward with your love life.

pradip > Hello, I am Pradip Sabharwal, my daughter, Shilpa,'s DOB is 9th July, 1985, time 3.12 PM, place of birth Delhi. Would like to know when will she get married. We are worried. Pl. do reply. thanks.


roop lakhani > Hello Pradip, there are very chances taht a new phase will start in 6 months which will make her feel good. 2011 is very likely chances of she geting married. I also suggest you do a detail reading for her.


swat > Hello, Am swatantra kalra. 29/05/1975/chandigarh/06:25pm. Would like to know when will i get married, and will it be love or arrange? also please tellme about my future carrier,health and relatonship with partner in 2010. pls do reply thanx


roop lakhani > Hello Swatantra, very nice unique name you have. You will have an arranged marriage. Career will eb difficult and full of burden so avoid working. Health and relationship is good so enjoy life without working.


saurabh > Mam my name is Saurabh Jain,DOB;14 feb 84,TOB:09:55 am place:Muzaffarnagar (u.p),predict my career, when i got my permotion .And plz can u help me to know when is marriage on cards. Can I go to abroad for doing a job after few months


roop lakhani > Hello Saurabh, 2012 you will get married and in coming six months you will get your much deserved promotion.
nisha > Roop Mam:- Mera number kab Aayega? my DOB is 28/0/1962, POB:- Maharashtra, TOB:- 12;28 midnight(i.e. 00:28 on 29/0/1962)My problem is my husband is not staying with me tell me whether he come to me or not? My married life is very misrable.Help me.


roop lakhani > Hello Nisha, aakhi aapka number aa gaya. Within coming 3-6 months time your husband will come back to you and will start living with you. But this married life will be more tension filled, problematic and with lots of agony. I suggest you to try and find other better solution or atleast get your detailed reading than make your decision. God Bless you....


Message for Friends>


roop lakhani > On my closing lines for better health.... If you have health, you probably will be happy, and if you have health and happiness, you have all the wealth you need, even if it is not all you want. ~Elbert Hubbard Friends, Send me your feedback, on roop@tarotfuture.com or call me on +91 98213 36195 to book appointment. Follow my blog for my live chat archive at ... See you all next week on Thursday 2nd March.....


No comments:

Post a Comment