Monday, March 15, 2010

LIVE Chat on 11th March 2010

Transcript of Live Chat with Roop Lakhani Tarot card Reader on Thursday March 11 th at 12 Noon.



Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age"

Roop Lakhani - Tarot Card Reader


Roop Lakhani > Hello and good afternoon friends and welcome for my today's Live chat. The most integral part of each ones life is to love oneself and to be loved... In todays chat I will give you few lines on this subject of ""Love yourself"" Lets begin chat...


Roop Lakhani > There is no freedom like seeing myself as I am and not losing heart." -- Elizabeth J. Canham

Akhil51 > Dear Madam, kindly guide if I should take up selling insurance or stick to my core competence of last 30 years (i.e. setting up process plants/production etc) and look for a suitable opening ? Name: Akhilesh Narain Mathur born on June 21, 1951 at Delhi.TOB: 0344 AM.


Roop Lakhani > Hello Akhilesh, you should go for a new business opoortunities rathre than sticking to selling of insurance.


Ravi > Dear Roop Mam, How is my career life and future life my details are as follows: Name: Ravinder Rao D.O.B. 20.04.1962 T.O.B. 8.15 PM (20.15 Hrs) P.O.B. Bangalolre. Recently I had lot of problems in the family with my daughter she is just! 16 when all this will get cleared. My Daughter details: Name: Harshitha D.O.B: 23.06.1993 T.O.B 06.10 PM (18.10 Hrs) P.O.B : Bangalore. Please help


Roop Lakhani > Hello Ravi, your career life is going to be great and successful. Your future for personal life is needing you to be more warmth, supportive to your daughter rather than being very strict, disciplinised and blunt father.


Sapna > GOODMORNING ROOP MAAM. I am facing a lot of problems in my present job. will this job continue or not? If I plan to shift to a new job by when will I get it? Pl help mam I am very tense.MY name is ruchika badhwar My dob-18 oct 1982.


Roop Lakhani > Hello Sapna, im unable to answe your question without birthdate.


Vita > My son Ekansh D.O.B 26.6.2003.t.o.b 10.30 P.M PLACE LUDHIANA is suffering from Asthma and Epilepsy. Although he is taking medicine for last three years for epilepsy when he will get rid from these ailments.


Roop Lakhani > Hello Dear, you need to check during your pregnancy what was your circumstances for mental and emotional feelings. You also need to check and inform how was your delivery. Very likely there can be a past life issue which can resolve this. But your love an UNCONDITIONAL LOVE and giving him the needed space and understaning his feelings, emotions can cure his asthama and epilepsy. Why dont you talk to me some time during week in deatil. God Bless you.


Roop Lakhani > We have the need to be accepted and to be loved by others, but we cannot accept and love ourselves. The more self-love we have, the less we will experience self-abuse. Self-abuse comes from self-rejection, and self-rejection comes from having an image of what it means to be perfect and never measuring up to that ideal. Our image of perfection is the reason we reject ourselves the way we are, and why we don't accept others the way they are." -- Don Miguel Ruiz


Muli > Dear moderaor saheb this is the 7th time i am banging your door ... would you mind enough to be symepthetic to pass my queries upto roop mam ... dear roop madam my name is ramadevi, dob 16.03.1969, time 11.15 pm place :secundrabad ... at present i am not satisfied with my present job , please advice is there any job change in the near future, if it is so, when i will get a new job... and what will be my financial condition ..... for that what i wanted to do ....


Roop Lakhani > Hello Ramadevi, there is a difficult period for you in the fin! ancial and job front. Remain at the same place. Start feeding grass or roti to the cow every day. DO lot of forgiving in case if you have got hurt or u have hurt anyone. Spread love and happiness within you and around you and in your family.

Roop Lakhani > ABOVE ANSWER WAS FOR MULI and NOT RAMADEVI................... PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THIS.


Goforkaushal > Hi mam, my DOB is 03/07/1980. I am an MBA Graduate, working in an IT Firm in Sales division. I want to know about my career prospects in this line of work.


Roop Lakhani > hello.. I assume your name is kaushal.... if its not than dont relate this answer to you. The future of Kaushal is very bright in IT field.

Roop Lakhani > Love is like pi - natural, irrational, and very important. --- LISA HOFFMAN


Jayesh > Dear Madam: Once again Jayesh K.Parikh from Baroda My name is Jayesh DOB 18/9/64 time of birth 09! .30am Place: Dhrangadhra Gujarat . Since long time i am suffer! ing from depression and geting pain in chest.Report are normal. When i will get good job? Presently i am working with TYco valves MNC co at halol near Baroda.I am working as a Dy.Manager EHS. My one sone aged 17 is 100% deaf and dumb.any remedy for him.


Roop Lakhani > Hello Jayesh, you are worrying too much and you allowing them to grow on daily bases and this is the reason for your depression. Think on what you want to achive in life and stop worrying. Its not easy but you will need to practice. Regarding your deaf and dumb child you need to do an affirmation... " Let the universe and creator help my child (take name) for his speaking and hearing ability to his highest and best, now. " speak this 21 tiems loudly for rest of your life. Unfortunately, i can not help much from this end over mail neither one can get hearing and speaking senses completly. God Bless You....


Roop Lakhani > How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? -- ALBERT EINSTEIN


Ronnie > Rohan Abhay Shah, DOB: 3rd March,1983, Place:Mumbai,Time: 10:24am. I work in IT industry and also doing part time MBA. When would be right time for me to change job? Currently my boss isnt happy with me. Thank you madam. Kindlt guide me towards my career roadmap.


Roop Lakhani > Hello Rohan, you need to understand what is your passion in a job and there are lots of illusions which you ahve to clear. the right time for change of job can happen in coming 2 months time, perhaps you have analised the situation well! .


Roop Lakhani > We only regard those unions as real examples of love and real marriages in which a fixed and unalterable decision has been taken. If men or women contemplate an escape, they do not collect all their powers for the task. In none of the serious and important tasks of life do we arrange such a "getaway." We cannot love and be limited. --- ALFRED ADLER


Nik > Good Morning Ma'm, My name is Nikhil Jain, DOB 04041980, TOB 22:35, POB Ambala. I want to know about my job prospects. I lost my job last year due to recession and till now I am unable to get a new job. when I'll be able to get a new job and will I be able to sustain in job thereafter. Thanks very much.


Roop Lakhani > Hello Nikhil, You will have to amke your decisions ! and judgement regarding the job whose offer will come in coming 3-6 months time. It can be of your interest but not giving you total satisfaction. Do this affirmation daily, loudly 21 tiems for next 3 months... " I receive a job of my satisfaction. Paying me annually rs ( speak amount say 200,000 or so..) now."


AmitD > Hello Mam, very good afternoon! Myself Amit Deshmukh, My query is that when will i get married, will it be arranged or love marriage. As i am having deformity in 1 eye my family is quite worried as they r finding it hard to find a partner due to this problem of mine. My DOB:4th March, 1980, TOB:5:10 p.m., Place of birth:Nagpur. Time of asking query:11:10 a.m. Regards-Amit


Roop Lakhani > hello AMit, your marraige is likely to happen between 9-18 months fro! m now. Cards says it will be a happy arrnegd marraige. Send me! invitat ion card to attend your wedding.


Sunil > Namaskaar Maam. my name is Sudhir Anand. db-26 may 1959. Maam . My first marriage broke 12 yrs back I remarried two yrs back. I am facing a lot of problems in this marriage.and on professional front also. I doubt if this marriage will survve or not. pl also tell when will my financial condition improve?


Roop Lakhani > Hello Sudhir, regardiong your finacial conditions its difficult tiem for coming 6-12 months so learn to manage and save from your present income. regarding your marriage, you will be able to survive this marrige if you both are keen to sustain this and want to continue this relationship. I suggest you to sit somewhere out near water body spend time to talk your heart and resolve issues. make new firm committment whi! ch can be reviewed after 3 and 6 months and make a final decision. Its easy to say we cant live togtehr and lets seperate, but best fun is to make life work. God bless you.


Roop Lakhani > Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings. ----- ANAIS NIN: If you have love in your life it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don't have it, no matter what else there is... it's not enough. --- ANN LANDERS


Rakesh > I am Male, name : Rakesh Uppal, Date of Birth 16.06.1970, time 05.10 AM, place : Delhi. Please tell me what future holds for me like married life, career, finance etc.


Roop Lakhani > Hello rakesh, thoughts are the main cause for a better life and a better future in Relationship, money, work and health. You really need to be very very focused and positive in your thought for a bright future. Come and do chakra cleansing and postive affirmation for happy life workshop of mine in Mumbai. God bless you.


Roop Lakhani > I am like a falling star who has finally found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in the heavens forever. ---- AMY TAN


Rahulm > hello mam, My name is Marothiya Rahul DOB 18/08/1985, Place Mumbai and Time of Birth 9:32 am. Mam, I am into a relationship with girl her name is Silky verma Place amritsar, time of birth 1:54 pm, we are planning to go to canada, would there be any difficulty in getting visa. or any other problems. and by time time we will settle in canada also mam, By what time we will get married to eachother would there be any difficulties? We are planning t to do court marriage without informing parents and than go to cananda .. Kindly suggests. TOQ 11.22 am Thank you...


Roop Lakhani > Hello Rahul, 3 to 6 month is good time for you to apply and get the vis! as. I wi sh you all the best. Begin new life from 3 months.


Roop Lakhani > It's surprising how many persons go through life without ever recognizing that their feelings toward other people are largely determined by their feelings toward themselves, and if you're not comfortable within yourself, you can't be comfortable with others." -- Sydney J. Harris


kamal > HELLO Madam myself Kamal Arora my DOB: 25/08/1977 BIRTH TIME: 19:45 PM BIRTH PLACE: FARIDABAD My question about(i) my carriergrowth in 2010 and also in future.i am in IT FEILD as per field i am not getting good salary as per my experience and also no increment gets from last year (ii


Roop Lakhani > hello Kamal, Surrender yourself to the flow of your life as 2010 is rocking year for you. Get yourself satisfied as god has definate plans for you. Im sure there will be increment this year for you than last year.


Roop Lakhani > Tell me whom you love and I will tell you who you are. --- HOUSSAYE: A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. --- INGRID BERGMAN


Akshara > Hi my name is Kitu Sharma (dob : 12-7-84). I have recently developed feelings for a friend of mine. I have not told him yet. Please tell me if you see a future for us together.


Roop Lakhani > Hello Kitu, even if you ahve to ask food from your mother, you have to speak up and ask for it. Same way, if you want this friend in your life than you will really have to express your true feelings to him, speak up your mind, let him know your inner feelings. e 100% autahntic in expressing your innerself. Dont cheat yourself or dont try to over do. Be vulnerable, little scared and wondering how can is ay such things... if you eb this and say out your heart tahn yo! u will hit Bulls Eye... call me to give good news. god bless you.


Roop Lakhani > We can only learn to love by loving. -- IRIS MURDOCH


Sam > Hi Mam... Samrat Ghosh, DOB 22.02.93, place Hyderabad, time 10.50am... am in 12th std.. pls tell me if i will get a engeneering seat in 2010. pls take my question.


Roop Lakhani > Hello Samrat, there is likely chances of you geting engineering seat in 2010 but you need to stay focused and 100% committed for this results. Trust in your self and in your preparations without iota of doubt is very important. In short shed away negativity totally. Remove all doubts, belive in yourself.


Roop Lakhani > Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age. --- JEANNE MOREAU


Pooja > Pooja, DOB: 4th January,1986, Place:Delhi,Time: 10:20am. I work in IT industry as a software developer and also doing part time MBA. When would be right time for me to change job? and when will i get marry?


Roop Lakhani > hello Pooja, stay where you are for next 6 months. After this start planning fresh about either new job or geting married. Coming 6 months dont allow any new ideas of anything to come in your mind.

Roop Lakhani > Although the act of nurturing another's spiritual growth has the effect of nurturing one's own, a major characteristic of genuine love is that the distinction between oneself and the other is always maintained and preserved. -- M. SCOTT PECK


Anurag_mish > hi madam this Anurag DOB 22/09/1976and time 07.10Hrs ,I am in a job since 7 years and willing to change ;for relocating to home town and financial gorwt; since 3 months but nothing is working out,can u tell the when I could sucsseed...


Roop Lakhani > Hello Anurag, in next 7-10 months you will get shifting orders and will be able to move to your home town.


Roop Lakhani > Love makes mutes of those who habit! ually sp eak most fluently. -- MADELEINE DE SCUDERY


Message for Friends>
Roop Lakhani > On my closing lines In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love you want the other person Friends, send me your feedback, on roop@tarotfuture.com or call me on +91 98213 36195 to book appointment. Follow my blog on itimes.com at for upcoming IPL matches and also at my live chat archive blog at ... See you all next week

1 comment:

  1. This is so interesting blog. You are best listing knowledge provide at this site.
    I am very excited read this nice article. You can visit my site.

    Free Jewish dating
    Free Christian dating online
    Free Spiritual dating service

    ReplyDelete