Friday, November 6, 2009

Live Chat on 15th Oct 2009

http://chat.itimes.com/client/celebchatarchives.php#

Transcript of Live Chat with Roop Lakhani Tarot Card Reader on 15 th October 2009 at 4 PM.

Dhanteras falls on the thirteenth day of the month of ashwin... Roop Lakhani - Tarot Card Reader

roop lakhani> Hello Friends and welcome on such an auspicious day of Dhanteras for my Live chat. Before we begin, I like to tell all those who don't know importance of Dhanteras. Dhanteras is also known as Dhantrayodashi, and takes place two days before Diwali, in honor of Dhanavantri, the physician of the gods and an incarnation of Vishnu.. Dhanteras falls on the thirteenth day of the month of ashwin

roop lakhani> The word "Dhan" means wealth. Entrances are made colorful with lovely traditional motifs of rangoli designs to welcome the goddess of wealth and prosperity. To indicate her long-awaited arrival, small footprints are drawn with rice flour and vermilion powder all over the houses. Lamps are kept burning all through the nights. On this auspicious day women purchase some gold or silver or at least one

indiii > Dear Madam, Please take my question this time. I lost my job 3 months back. Kindly let me know when will i get new one. Also what do cards indicate about my future life. Name: Pallavi Ahiwale, Dob 4 Dec 82, TOB 8pm,Pob Pune. Plzzzzzzzz answer this time. Thankyou.

roop lakhani> Hello Pallavi, Happy Dhanteras to you. In Dec 2009 you will get the new job perhaps you have tried enough. Pl do affirmation " Im financially independent. I have all the money i ever need." Do this affirmation 7 times everyday believing every word and send me mail with good news.

saurabh_1982 > Hii mam I am Saurabh Patel dob 1 November1982 time 6:15 am place Jagdalpur (chhattisgarh) can u tell me what business should i do for success

roop lakhani> Hello Saurabh, There are so many jobs and business available that its impossible to give you accurate answer unless asked me specifically. From Numerology, you can be in advertising, films, T serials, acting, interior decoration, trading with foreign country, designing and any kind of research work are most suitable field.

RAHUL > Dear Mam, my self Rahul Singh Panwar, I m 25+ yrs of age my date of birth is 07-april-1984 early morning may be at 4.00 am saturday, plz tell me something about my future, presently I m doing job, but not good salary.

roop lakhani> Hello Rahul, even though you not feeling very happy about your present job, please continue doing at same job place. find out the ways you can train yourself for any of your skills with which you will be able to progress in Life.

Gud > Dear Maam,my name is Shruti Agrawal DOB is 8ih jan 1985,TOB 11:40am,Place Kasganj(U.P.).when will I get married?will I have a love marriage or arra! nge marriage? How will be my spouse?

roop lakhani> Hello Shruti, arranged marriage in 2010 appears to be! Good for you. Your spouse will be very fair, disciplined, logical and intellectual person.

hemal> Hello Madam, My Name is Hemal Vadera, I was born on 13-11-1976 at 6:24pm on Saturday Birth Place - Mumbai. Need your advice for two things 1st being- I have recently purchased a 4 BHK
Flat in Kalyan. Will this house Bring Prosperity and Luck? Also, I am doing well I my career, I am into advertising and work in area of client servicing, we have been given specific goals and targets to achieve on th

roop lakhani> Hello Hemal, there will surely be lots of prosperity in this new flat but take utmost care of your finances or relationship. You may have to juggle a lot in either of this. Try and keep harmonious relationship and well balanced finance. Good luck to new home

raju68 > Hello my name is Rajesh my dob 27.10.1968 and time is 22.40 i am working in bangkok since last 15 years last year i move my family to India due to economic problem i want to know that in future is any chance that i stay with my family and is any chance that i shifted to india

roop lakhani> Hello Rajesh, in one years time you will be able to live with your family but not in india but abroad.

Pankaj > GOOD AFTERNOON MADAM, MY NAME IS PANKAJ KUMAR, D.O.B. 21.05.1974, TIME 18.32, PLACE MUZAFFARPUR (BIHAR) CAN! I CHANGE MY JOB OR START OUR BUSINESS. IF I START OUR OWN BUS! INESS IN WHICH TYPE OF BUSINESS ARE SUTED TO ME.

roop lakhani> Hello Pankaj, how can i suggest you what kind of business you must start? There are so many avenues open. Wish you had given me few choices and i would have given you best answer. Anyways, tarot advises that you must not change your job or start any business. You must continue with your current job for next few months. Wait till 2010 beginning and ask me question again.

Smithasv > Hi Roop, Good Evening, My name is Smitha S.V,DOB: 06/06/1980,TOB:10:30pm approx,POB:Shimoga(karnataka),Now staying in bangalore,Will i get married ? or will i be single whole life? Recently my love life ended

roop lakhani> Hello Smitha, please don't loosen your heart. I see you surely getting married within 12 months. So start praying and dreaming and send me your wedding card soon. God Bless you.

india_girl_01610 > My dob is 20 jun 1985. my name is keyuri malhar. his dob is 19 jan, his name is Ankush chawdhry. He has stopped contacting me. when will he come back???

roop lakhani> Hello Keyuri, there are very likely chances of Ankush coming back to you. There is a possibility that he will send you some message and if you respond to that positively there are all chances of you two being a pair again.

ABHAY > I AM ABHAY DOB 12.08.1977, I WANT TO KNOW HOW WILL BE MY PROFESSIONAL LIFE FOR THE NEXT FEW YEARS WHEN WILL THE FINANCES IMPROVE

roop lakhani> Hello Abhay, your professional life will be good until 2010 end finances will remain same htis year. It may improve little next year but 2011 u should tighten on your finances.!

shashi > Hello mam! ! Myself shashi dob is 29-5-1983 tob is 6:55 am.. hyderabad.i need ur help pls tell me i m not happy with my present financial condition..how long it will go..there to much uncertainty in my life ..i don't need and not greedy about money but.. i need that much so that i can fulfill my best responsibilities toward my husband and to my daughter.. pls suggest any remedy for me

roop lakhani> Hello Shashi, I m giving you the affirmation which you must say 7 times for next 3 months and see your life changing. " I AM a money magnet. I attract money. I create money with my ability." Cut down on your expenses and freak out. You have nice supporting husabnd and family. I m happy for you all...

GSS > Hi Roop, my name is Satyendra Singh. DOB: 7th Sept 1975, Place: Mumbai. I would like to ask how's my career going to be? When will I be able to buy my own house?

roop lakhani> Hello Satyendra, in 2010 you will be able to buy your own ho! use. Regarding your career work hard and smartly. Sharpen your skills and ability for better success.

Mohit > My name : mohit goel D.O.B. is 29 Nov 1980, Birth Time: 08:55 AM and Birth Place: Sambhal, Dist:Moradabad (U.P.). I want to know about my job and future carrer. Please explain some remides.

roop lakhani> Hello Mohit, you have a very good future and job. Just go with the trust beliving in higher power with an affirmation " The job or career i seak is now mine." say this 7 times loudly for 3 months.

SSS > My name is Sunita Talib.D.O.B 17.11.1964. My HUSBAND NAME IS SHERJIT SINGH.D.O.B 16.3.1954. tHERE IS NO COMPATIBILITY BETWEEN US. pLEASE ADVICE WHETHER IT WILL IMPROVE OR WE SHOULD BE SEPARATED BECAUSE THERE

roop lakhani> Hello Sunita, it appears that you both are very rigid on your compromising nature and not flexible enough to be in each others shoes. You both can patch up the relationship perhaps you both wants to and are committed to do so. Im giving you an affirmation, speak loudly 7 times for 3 months and see it changing ! life. " I ahve a loving, caring, understanding relationship wi! th my hu sband. Im happy with him and would like to spend rest of my life with same happiness and love."

ravhem_006> Hello Mam! My name is Ravindra Hembrom, DOB-06.09.1970. time around 10.30 pm at Alwar, Rajesthan. I have been waiting to become a father for a very long time since my marriage. Kindly tel me, wen m i going to become a father and who wil be my first child? A daughter or a son? plz reply...

roop lakhani> hello Ravindra, does it really matter if you get son or a daughter? Guess No? Anyways, card says you will have a son in sometime 2010 end or 2011 begining. Remeber to send me sweets when you get good news. God Bless.

raju68 > hello my name is lokesh khandelwal DOB is 29.10.1979. i am working in bangkok since last four years. this month i leave my job now i want to know my new is good & i want to work in india when i can do

roop lakhani> Hello Lokesh, I was thinking of coming to BKK this diwali on vacation as i have heard alot of good things abut BKK shopping. Smile... To reply your Q, if you ahve any friends who have offered you some business than talk and discuss and start it. If not tahn continue working in Bangkok. Your chances of doing good in India is not very good.

roop lakhani> On my closing note I wish to give good news to all of you. With your love and support, from today I have begun doing live talk show on Indian ! TV Channel Sahara Samay - Mumbai in Hindi. This will be aired ! on every Thursday between 9.30 am to 10.00 am. So now you can watch me live and ask your questions. Send me your feedback, mails on roop@tarotfuture.com and call me on +91 98213 36195 to book my appointment. All must log and follow my blog for all updates besides my live chat at <http://roopslivechat.blogspot.com> . Friends, To Hindus, darkness represents ignorance, and light is a metaphor for knowledge.Therefore, lighting a lamp symbolizes the destruction, through knowledge, of all negative forces- wickedness, violence, lust, anger, envy, greed, bigotry, fear, injustice, oppression and suffering, etc So, .Wishing you all HAPPY DIPAVALI and lots of Divine blessings to welcome NEW YEAR!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment