Friday, November 6, 2009

Live Chat 22nd Oct 2009

http://chat.itimes.com/client/celebchatarchives.php#

Transcript of Live Chat with Roop Lakhani Tarot Card Reader on 22 nd October 2009 at 4 PM.

Look into yourself where you can improve or you have a choice to find your way out. .
Roop Lakhani
Tarot Card Reader

roop lakhani > Hello Friends and welcome for my Live chat. Before we begin, read this.. "The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul- light magic of the innermost life of our self. The energy of the stars becomes us. We become the energy of the stars. Stardust and spirit unite and we begin: One with the universe. Whole and holy." -- Dennis J. Kucinich. Let's begin today's chat.

kavita > My husband name is Atul bhambri, dob is 06-08-1975, Delhi.. running his computer showroom, initially was in partnership firm but due to death of the other partner, now converted to proprietorship firm with same name ARCOMPUTERS ( shifted at different place now)., Kindly tell me but our star says for business growth......will be same as before,, better than before....or less than that...Thanks. Kavita
roop lakhani > Hi kavita. He has to be more cautious about the business. As their can be some illusion, confusion or some mysterious which may not be seen at the superficial level. Be more positive and enthusiasive, and intuitive all the best.

polo > Poulomi Ghosh, DOB 15.11.77, TOB 01:05am , POB , Calcutta, when will I promoted and have a good carrier? Can I go to USA in 2010? I love a guy, Vinod Kumar 28th Aug 1984, place is tricky... will our relation continue in 2010? Can I marry him? please take my question
roop lakhani > Hi poulomi. You will be promoted and u will have good career. Regarding your USA trip there are some efforts missing with that you may not be able to go to us in 2010. U will get married to vinod kumar and have good relationship. Wish u all the best. Work for your us trip.

RITIKA > HI MAM.GOOD AFTERNOON.MY NAME IS RITIKA.MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 06-08-1987 TON IS 20:30 AND POB IS DELHI.I WANT TO KNOW WILL I PASS IN EXAM WHICH IS ON NOV?
roop lakhani > Hi Ritika. Yes u will pass. U needs to still work which I'm very sure you're preparing for your exams. All the best, n give me the good news.

vj > Vijay Dhiman born on 23rd July 1962 at 15:50 pm at hoshiarpur, Punjab. I would like to know about my career growth and business prospects time of quest 2:40
roop lakhani > Hi Vijay. Regarding your career growth u will be happy n satisfied. But u need to put in lot of new ideas, and positive approach without feeling tied down with your circumstance. Hope u will do it. All the best.

rohit > Hi I'm Rohit Kumar My date of birth is 01/08/1981 time 9.18am place Rourkee India. Looking for job change and buying a home. Is it sailable and possible? Good time for me in life?
roop lakhani > Hi Rohit. You should not go for a job change now or a house change now. Wait for the right periods to come that will be after 16- 18 months. All the best

Kalp > Hello Mam, My name is Kalpes, DOB: 8 JULY 83, POB: VADODARA, TOB: 12:50 PM, Que: When are the chances of Marriage and change in Job?
roop lakhani > Hi Kalpes. You may get married in 2010 approximately after July month, and look for job opportunities here as well as abroad. You will get a good job if your efforts are plenty. All the best.

RAM > A very happy diwali maam. I have some small piece of property on my name in India. I am working in Dubai. Will it be advisable if I sell that and buy something in Dubai for future use? Plz help as its real hard earned money which I will be investing. PL also let me know my future prospects with regard to my career; will I continue to work here? My name is Rohit badhwar. dob--8 nov 1985,place-delhi,time-1120 pm.
roop lakhani > Hi Ram. Thank u wish u the same. Don't sell your property in India. But u can go and buy a property in Dubai. As u will not gain much selling your property. You can keep working in Dubai another 18 months are good to u. you have a good scope for your growth. All the best.

d v > Hello maam, my name is divita yadav. D.O.B. 6.7.88. Currently I m studying mass comm, I m not able to adjust with my colleagues. They are all Bengalis and simply don't listen and do whatever they want to. I want to know whether I would b able to adjust or this phase of frustration will continue and will I be able achieve success in this profession and get what I want out of my life.plz help!!!!
roop lakhani > Hi Divita. You can think of a way where you don't have to feel that you are not adjusting but still been able to show your potential and warmth that they look out for your company. You will definitely be very successful and you will be able to achieve your goals with your will power and determination. I'm very sure you will have good time with your colleagues. All the best.

rani > Namasthe madamji I am surekha gaikwad, dob 06.Jan 1984 time: 0630 am, place: Pune facing lots of family problems, such as divorce, doing job which is not in satisfactory one plz let me know when all of my problem will ease and give satisfaction, plz advice if any remedies are available like getting good job, etc
roop lakhani > Hi Surekha.this is a small temporary phase of problems. Try working out some solution for your family problem or job dissatisfaction, you will be able to find a solution with what your life will be smooth and you will have satisfaction every where. Remedies are being very positive in your thoughts. Don't worry. Don't look into the problems. Look for the solution. All the best.

Jatin > Hello mam.......good evening......I am sandeep , DOB 19/04/197, Time of Birth, 0900 PM, Place of Birth Town- Khekra (Baghpat) U.P. My life is going through hard ways for almost last 5 years in terms of my married life...both of us (me & my wife) hardly live together only in months for short periods.....she want to live with me.....and I want to live with her.....there is no problem in sight.....but we are in deep problem.....her DOB is 11/11/1979 Place of Birth Delhi......
roop lakhani > Hi Sandeep good evening. You can give your wife some time space. The coming period looks good for your married life after a year. When there is no problem in sight and still you feel there is a deep problem definitely you need to look into what is not provided by you or what exactly she wants. All the best.

naveen > Hi Roopa, I m deeply in love with one of my friend from past 13 years, but she stopped talking to me after she came to know about this. Its hurting me a lot, I feel like to commit suicide. But I can't do that. Will be friends again or will I marry her? Full name: Naveen Kumar.H DOB is 19/11/1983
roop lakhani > Hi Naveen. You will definitely be able to get back with her as a friend. Give her time space and freedom, showing your interest for marriage. Wait for the right time. Till she says yes. There are hopes and keep faith in your self with a firm belief that people are right to make their own decisions for their own life. Wish u all the best.

Sunita > My name is Sunita Talib.D.O.B 17.11.1964. When will be things stable in my life?
roop lakhani > Hi Sunita. You are on your path on stability but except complete stability in your life after 5 years. The wheel of fortune is turning better for u this coming year. So give your best. Hope you will get the best in your life with all the stability.

sanju > Dear Madam, Namaskar, My name Sanjay Singh Chauhan DOB 02.08.1968 POB Saharanpur U.P . My career is not stable and having problem with Boss. Kindly advice.
roop lakhani > Hi Sanjay. There are very likely times where you need to be more practical, skillful, and hardworking. You have a good growth in your career. Regarding the problem with your boss you have a choice to look into yourself where you can improve or you have a choice to fin your way out. Think for the truthful reason and analyze your situation what can be the cause. It can be you are over looking at it. Hope u find your own solutions.

1234 > Hi my brothers name is Julius D'Souza DOB 16/3/1971 and POB Jodhpur has some martial problems and also has applied for better job will he succeed - pls answer the question
roop lakhani > Hi brother of Julius. You may not look into brothers martial problems as somewhere both of them have not understood each other. And have lot of insecurity and uncertainties because of their past. Let them have a communication which can forward them. I can see good relationship between them. He will succeed in his job and will do miracles. All the best.

R. Ravi > Hi Madam, Last time you did answer my questions and told me that you see there will be change in career and may be get promoted at present job after 05th of Oct 2009. I once again give my details D.O.B. 20.04.1962 T.O.B 20.15 Hours (08.15 P.M) P.O.B. Bangalore How is my career and life looking mam according to you
roop lakhani > Hi Ravi. Your career looks lot of success fame and promotion. Be more bold courageous, and spiritual and all will be fine. You will have the security and happiness in your personal life too. All the best.

Message for Friends>
roop lakhani > On closing note, "I think we would be able to live in this world more peaceably if our spirituality were to come from looking not just into infinity but very closely at the world around us -- and appreciating its depth and divinity." -- Thomas Moore. Friends, every Thursday I am on live talk show "Divine Guidance with RUNES' on Indian TV Channel Sahara Samay - Mumbai in Hindi between 9.30 am to 10.30 am. Send me your feedback, mails on roop@tarotfuture.com and call me on +91 98213 36195 to book my appointment. All must log and follow my blog for all updates besides my live chat at <http://roopslivechat.blogspot.com> .

No comments:

Post a Comment