Friday, November 13, 2009

Live Chat on 5th Nov 2009

http://chat.itimes.com/client/celebchatarchives.php#

Transcript of Live Chat with Roop Lakhani Tarot Card Reader on 5 th November 2009 at 4 PM.

"TRUST the universe and your self to give you the abundance that you are looking out for.' - Roop Lakhani, Tarot Card Reader

roop lakhani > Hello Friends and welcome for my Live chat. Before we begin, I want you all to read this sentence of Mahatma Gandhi.. "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Sounds very vague but if you think deeply than will realize how true this is. Let's begin today's chat.

kavita > My name is kavita Bhambri, dob 18-11-1978 time 22:10, right now I am working with Building Maintenance Agency don't have any chances of growth.in existing job.....is business advisable....something related to FENG SHUI GOODS or have one more option to join my husband's business related to computers hardware sale & purchase.

roop lakhani > Hello Kavita, best thing for you to do is join your husbands business related with computers.

mahi > I m Monika kumar, dob:9-12-1979, pob-Delhi, tob-6:45pm. I did MBA-HR hving 3yrs of exp due to personal problems I have to leave job. At present pursuing a course pls tell should I look for job or should study , if study then in which field. Will I go abroad

roop lakhani > Hello Monika Kumar, chances of you going abroad doesn't look good at this moment. You better do further studies in area/field of your passion or choice.

anm51 > Dear Madam, Kindly help me decide that I should look for a job in India or abroad?By when can I get one?DOB:21/6/1951,POB;Delhi,TOB:0344 AM.Name:Akhilesh Narain Mathur.

roop lakhani > Hello Akhilesh, best time for you is in Idnia. Look for job of your choice. You will get it within 2 months from now.

jig > Hello madam. this is Jigna Rokadia from Ireland. M kundali name is Jigna Sodha, DOB is 06-09-76 , POB is Junagadh TOB is 3.50 am. In spite of being well qualified Iam not able o find any job here . plz I want to know when and what kind of job I will get. What about m financial condition in near future. thanks. plz reply

roop lakhani > Hello Jigna, your future seems to be bright. You will have to change your view point and outlook towards job. Don't expect too much satisfaction in job, look at it a way to earn. Within coming 2 months you will get a good job.


jccp > Hi mam! My DOB is 07-01-1967, time is 10:00 AM, place of birth is Delhi. My question is when will i get the next job? am i safe in the present job.

roop lakhani > Sorry can not give you any answer as there is no FULL NAME

ravi chugh > My name is Ravi Chugh my dob is 11/05/1987 my concern is my business is not working properly ? help me out plz

roop lakhani > Hello Ravi, you have lot of apprehension and feeling of lack of money. Come out of this self created doubts and be positive as I see your business expanding and doing well. if you have made any difficult dealings with your any business associates, than sit back, review the situation, analyze what are the problems and resolve them. God bless you.

ravi > Hi Roop Madam. Madam you had informed earlier that you should be able to settle in professional and life by November 5th. Today being November 5th and you have also here to give suggestion. I would like to tell you that things are working Ok but not that good. I have fear that after extracting all the work and if they say we are let you go is my fear. for your reference my D.O.B. 20.04.1962 T.O.B 8.15 P.M. (20.15Hrs) P.O.B Bangalore. full Name : N.B. Ravinder Rao. Please give me your valuable advise how to move forward plz

roop lakhani > Hello Ravinder, you are one of very lucky one whose question appears so soon in live chat as most of people don't get the chance. To answer your question, first of all REMOVE all doubts, fear and anxiety from your mind and TRUST the universe and your self to give you the abundance that you are looking out for. May be you have fix ideas about your safety, security and satisfaction. You might as well give up what you dont have and appreciate what you have and enjoy. When things are ok that means you are going towards good and unfortunately your fears are blocking your growth. Be Positive and enjoy.

aru > Hello madamji, time of asking question 3.24 p.m. My sister is unmarried. name -arvina violet shetty, DOB - 28th December 1973, Time - 1.16 am., Place - Mumbai. we have received proposal from Biju Thomas DOB-22nd Nov 1972, Place - Kerala. Is this proposal good for her and when she will get married?

roop lakhani > Hello, the marriage proposal between Arvina and Bijju seems to be very good. Ask her to start admiring whatever they guy is good at and not to look out for any flows in him. You can consult me for detailed reading on 98213 36195. It looks that within 3 months they may get married. Send me invitation card to bless the couple.

Puneet > Hello roop lakhani ji i am Puneet Nath, my Dob is 30.04.1984. TOB: 9:20 am, POB: Kanpur. I am presently working in IT Company but is not very satisfied. So i want to know when i will be able to switch or when my i will get some onsite opportunity to go abroad. Should i change this company or continue here and wait for right opportunity. Will i go abroad if yes then by when?

roop lakhani > Hello Puneet, you continue with current job and side by side you start preparations for abroad job. You may not find overseas job immediately but your coming 2 yrs period shows, if you have tried hard and sincerely than you will get a very good job. Be committed for your future and its yours.

bms > Hello Mam I am Brijesh Mohan Saxena DOB 11.02.1962 Time 5.45 AM, Place Badaun near Bareilly UP, I want to know Presently I am working at Singapore I want to relocate to India, So in India I can get job and it willtake how much time. I am planning to come back in the month of Jan 2010, Please tell me ?

roop lakhani > Hello Brijesh, yes, in 2010 you can find a good job in Idnia perhaps your planning and preparations are done well. If you don't do this than there will be delay of 9 months for next new job in India.

kpapli > Hello Mam,I, Kishore bhatt, DOB 9 March 1976, time 2.30 P:M, place :Kathghriya (Haldwani) Nainital ,I am in aboard & want come back to India that's way I want to change my job, is this right time or I need to wait few more month. Is this move will be beneficial for me? My good time had been gone still has to come, when I will get married? Please advice

roop lakhani > Hello kishore, your better period is coming after six month. You can decide to shift back to India after 5 months. Avoid coming before this time. You surely get married in 2011.

Chatter123 > Hello Ma'am I have applied for a Job in a company, Which I desperately want it.The name of the company starts with "A" They have told me they will inform me about their final reply either by this weekend or sometime beginning of next week. Will I get this Job. Will the outcome of the News be positive for me. My Name is Pranay Jain DOB-26-8-1975.

roop lakhani > Hello Pranay, it appears you will not get this job with company starting A. But than there is a new proposition waiting for you which will come to you soon and that will be very good.

rajshekhar > Dear madam. My name is rajshekhar Tomar. Date of Birth: 11/May/1986, Time: 18:46, Place: Ghaziabad. I am an engineer by profession. I am job less from more than a year. Can you tell me when i will get a good job. Or what i should do to get rid of this hard time. Please take a kind consideration.

roop lakhani > Hello Rajsekhar, you will definitely get a good job within 4-5 months from now. Start positive affirmation 7 times every day loudly for 3 months. " I receive a job of my choice where i can use my ability to the fullest and the universe provides me with the job with abundance of wealth and happiness." see the changes this brings in your life and stop procrastination. God bless you.

shiv > Hello my name is shivani, d.o.b.-26/08/1985,birth place is gorakhpur,up, and time is 9.35 am. i want to know about my career, like when i will stable, will get government job or private. and when?

roop lakhani > Hello Shivani, since your surname not given, my reading is more general. I insist on full name and DOB. Anyways, you may get a job in government and regarding career stability, when you will be determined and faithfull with proper focus, you will definitely become stable. This appears to be happening within 2 years time.

mahesh_nayal > Hello mam, My name is Mahesh Singh Nayal, my DOb is 12 July 1985, hows my future mam?

roop lakhani > Hello Mahesh, you are a person who enjoys life as a celebration and fun. So you may just reach your higher spiritual inner self to allow you for your best future.

Nishant Sindhwani > Hi. I am Nishant Sindhwani, DOB 22nd July 1984 Time: 14:10 Place Meerut, UP. When will I get a job. how will my career progress and is it good for me to start something of my own.

roop lakhani > Hello Nishant, you very likely will get job within 3 weeks from now. Make sure you are thoughtful, analytical, focused and honest with yourself. You can also start anything on your own as job and business carrier both appears bright for you. Why don't you come and do detail reading with all options to evaluate good proposition.

gopi > Hello! Request you to please answer this question:- My DOB is 15th Nov 1980, TOB - 13:15, POB - Delhi and my husband's details are - DOB - 25th Feb 1974, TOB - 20:57, POB - Veerbhadra, Rishikesh. Please let me know when will I conceive and when there is a change in my job.

roop lakhani > Hello, sorry what a waste of an Opportunity. You have not given anyones full anme so i cant relate your question without anme energy.

rikky > My name is kanwal nain chawla and my birthdate is 5th of august 1976 . i born in karnal,haryana,india and now presently living in china and doing export buisness. i just want to know my future in my buisness and my family . the way i m working hard i m not able to earn too much or lets say i m lossing too much . plz suggest

roop lakhani > Hello Kanwal, it seems you are waiting for some kind of result where you have invested. Don't do more expenses or any further new purchases. Make sure you have kept enough profit for your business. Don't think of any expansion and new opportunities as there would be some over burden on your head and shoulders which will not allow you to be free. Have a little conservative banya approach.

manish chugh > My dob is 22/10/1981 my problem is my business is not doing well ,some time its good but foe last few weeks its in bad condition

roop lakhani > Hello Manish, learn to appritiate all people around you who have been so supportive and co-operative to you. Collect their blessings and smile rather tahn being crossed and upset with them. Things are stressed or stratched at work, so just losen up anxiety, do release some money or bills which you are holding up. be generous and all will be fine.

pawankgautam > NAME: PAWAN KUMAR GAUTAM, DOB: 17-03-1987. I M DOING MY M.Sc. IN APPLIED GEOLOGY(EARTH SCIENCES). ITS GOING TO COMPLETE IN 2012. WAT WILL BE MY FITURE CAREER???

roop lakhani > Hello Pawan, you will achive materialistic comfort financial security, inner peace and best of relationships by 2012.

aarti > My name is Aarti jadhav and my dob is 26-8-1983 time 8:00a.m, i am a house wife, i want kknow that i which field i can make my career, how will be mhy relationship with my huband will it last long and what my future says

roop lakhani > Hello Aarti, start working on the closeness in your relations with deep level of understanding and love for each other. The relationship looks to be good and healthy. regrading your career, you can look at anything which has got to do with enjoyment and lot of activities. Theer are so many choices that i cant point out any. You can contact me with your choices and i will short list them.

Message for Friends>
roop lakhani > On closing note, think and master this technique. "Most of us are in touch with our intuition whether we know it or not, but we're usually in the habit of doubting or contradicting it so automatically that we don't even know it has spoken." -- Shakti Gawain Friends, Send me your feedback, on roop@tarotfuture.com and call me on +91 98213 36195 to book my appointment. All must log and follow my blog for all updates besides my live chat at http://roopslivechat.blogspot.com . See you friends next Thursday, 12th Novemebr same place, same time for our next chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment