Friday, November 13, 2009

Live Chat on 12th Nov 2009

http://chat.itimes.com/client/celebchatarchives.php

Transcript of Live Chat with Roop Lakhani Tarot Card Reader on Thursday 12th November 2009.

"If moment by moment you can keep your mind clear then nothing will confuse you". - Roop Lakhani, Tarot Card Reader

Chat Transcript

Roop lakhani > Hello Friends and welcome for my Live chat. Before we begin, munching thought for the day... "Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life." -- Mary Manin Morrissey.. Let's begin today's chat

Preeti > Hi Roop ji , I'm Preeti Chopra. My DOB is 12th sep 1982, dhanbad (jharkhand)... could u please tell me something about my married life like when I'm supposed to marry? Which year and which month? About my spouse and his nature? and do tell me whether he would be in service or business?waiting for ur reply eagerly , plz do r! espond..thanx

Roop lakhani > Hello Preeti, you can get married anytime in 2010. Very likely month can be January, March, April or December of 2010. Be very cautious of person whom you want to get married before you committee. Know him thoroughly ins and outs. he may be a businessman


Charmingone > My daughter Shivani Patel was born on 25th June 2009, how is her future in studies and life in general.How will she fare in life. Will she be very successful?

Roop lakhani > Hello Charminone . Ah here is a very concerned mother. Shivani will be a very creative and loving daughter. She will be very true, honest and disciplined in life. She will be fun to be having around. Don't worry much about her life and studies. Just continue giving her your true unconditional love and care.

Anshu > Hi, I am Anshu Rastogi, DOB 1/6/1980 TOB 3.32 p.m, Place is Delhi. I have lost my job recently and I am looking for new job but no success. Kindly suggest when will I get new job and how stable it will be and even is there any chances of going abroad for a Job.

Roop lakhani > Hello Anshu, three (3) months from now you will get a very good job with lots of satisfaction and good income. You might be thinking if you must take up this job or no, but in the end you will take up. Chances of abroad not very good.

S.G. > Hello Ma'am, I m Sachin Gupta my DOB 17june 1982, TOB 00:15 AM POB Delhi. When will I get married will it be love or arrange. TOQ 2:27 PM

Roop lakhani > Hello Sachin, 3rd Q and born in June, some coincident... Smile...You will get married in December 2010. It appears to be a happy arranged marriage. God Bless.

SUBROTO > Name: SUBRATA SEN DOB- 24 May 1965 Time of birth: 00.10 AM (midnight) Place of Birth- Uttarpara, West Bengal (Near Calcutta) I have lost my job in Saudi Arabia in June 2009. I have an offer from a New Zealand company and have applied for the visa. The visa process is taking a lot of time. For last 4.5 months I am jobless. Kindly let me know will I be able to go to New Zealand and when? When will I be able to get a good career growth?

Roop lakhani > Hello Subrata, By dec 2! 009 you will go to New Zealand. The job will be very good and career growth will zoom after Dec2009. So wait for 2010 and keep me update about your growth. May be I will come to meet you NZ next year. God Bless.

Nishant Sindhwani > Hi. I am Nishant Sindhwani. DOB 22nd July 1984 TOB 14:10 Place Meerut, India . When will I get married and how will be my married Life.

Roop lakhani > Hello Nishant, you will have a very beautiful and attractive wife. Your understanding towards her will definitely allow you to have a smooth and happy married life. Marriage looks sometime in 2011...

Priyank > Priyank Taparia March 3 1980 is my DOB. I intend to marry a Christian Girl and my parents are not in agreement I am really keen to get this marriage done! . Please tell me what you think my life as to say bout this marriage. My gfs name is Teena Kurien DOB 29 may 1981

Roop lakhani > Hello Priyank, you both will get married for sure. Keep your expectations low and have a very great level of understanding with love and compassion which will make your married life smoother.

Jay > Hello.myself Jayant Rokadia. My DOB is 14-6-76,POB is Kuwait. I m in Ireland. I lost my senior phsio post last yr. I have filed a case against m employer. I would like to now whether I will win the case and get compensation. Will I get my senior post again> when will the case b decided. Plz reply as it is the question of my personal and professional life. Thanks

Roop lakhani > Hello Jayant, another June born Q... interesting... We'll to answer your questions.. There will be certain criteria which you will have to re-look into. You surely will get your compensation dn senior post again but you will have to make some choices given by company. You will not get everything the way you wish n plan. Keep in touch with me. Better if you get detailed spread done.

Jagrutikrishna@yahoo.com > Hello madam, my name - Miss Jagruti Badamwala, dob- 20th June 1973, tob- 11:32 am, pob- Mumbai. When will I get married & all details of my would-be-husband like name, love or arranged etc. I worship Krishna bhagwan. Pls suggest simple prayer remedies which I can do at home. Thx

Roop lakhani > Hello Jagruti, another June.. Wonderful. Chances of you getting married in 2010. If missed than it will happen in 2012. It appears that you will have arranged marriage. Regarding prayer remedy contact me and i will email you affirmation

Mani > At present my financial situation is not smooth. Would like to know when my financial situation will improve My name is Manish Kumar Srivastava and DOB is 07-02-1972 and time is 11:50 am, Kanpur

Roop lakhani > Hello Manish, finacially 2012 is very good year for you. Rest appreciate and acknowledge whatever you have achieved in life till now and thank people who have been supporting you in life. Be much focused and goal oriented in your work. Keep your head cool. God bless.

Bittu > Hello maam, I am Ashish Sharma,DOB:8.1.78,TOB:12.22pm,Place Chandigarh, When will I start my business??

Roop lakhani > Hello Ashish, surely within 7 to 9 months you will start your own business, which will be connected to your talent, creative ability and courage. You can also start export business if you have aptitude.

Manmaj > Hi! I m really in a problem , i m a chemical engineer from Jadavpur university graduated in 2009, i got 2 jobs -TCS and CTS last year in April , but till now I have not got any of the joining, I m also sitting for CAT and other MBA entrance xams- hence i would like to know from you how much successes I will get success in the coming months-means am i will be able to crack CAT and get into a top tier institute.

Roop lakhani > Hey Manmaj, you a lucky one to get your Q asked but extremely unlucky as I can't give you answer without your full name and date of birth. Try your luck next time.

Sumanta > My name is Sumanta Sarathi Biswas. dob - 14.04.1974 tob - 20:20 birth place - kolkata when will i get my next job? i am pursuing MBA. Whether i would be successfully able to complete my MBA?

Roop lakhani > Hello Sumanta, you will complete your MBA successfully and your good period is starting from March 2010 to June 2010 for geting a good job.

Augustya > My Name is Pranay Jain DOB-26-8-1975 Time of Birth-2.35 PM Place-Bombay. It has been long that I have been searching for a right girl to get married. Along with all the other qualities I am also looking out for girl who is presentable and equaly more beautiful. Proposals that have come did not meet my expectations. some did not materialize How will my wife be, will she be beautiful as per my expectations. I have started to think Will I atall be able to get married ?

Roop lakhani > Hello Pranav, you will surely get married in 2010 to a very beautiful attractive girl as per your expectation. One suggestion though, there is NO MISS RIGHT for you, but just find a girl with whom you can live your life with a great understanding.

Suneel > Hallo Ma'm, greetings, couple of months ago on this chat you had predicted that I would be getting a job by october, but till now i havent got any job. my dob is 4-2-71, pob,gadag, name suneel

Roop lakhani > Hello Suneel, your better period has already begun since 15th November so don't give up on your hopes. You sure have missed out on a very good opportunity in Oct. You sure had an offer but somehow slipped. Now there are good hopes of job in! Nov and Dec 20009 or March 2010.

Abc > Hello mam my name is Anjum Javid Parkar and my dob is 12-5-83and place of birth is Tatnagiri right now I am a housewife married and settled in Kuwait but in my near future i want to work with my hubby and have one! boy of 4 yrs mam can u pls tell me about my career life when will i get a job pls mam help me

Roop lakhani > Hello ANjum, by February 2010 you will get a good job which will fulfill and satisfy all your expectations.

Munna > Name Rahul Ramesh Kangokar DoB 13 Jan 1979 Place Pune Birth Time 11:33 am i want to know when i will get good job, present i am working with Nokia Siemens Network but not in my profession, i.e., POI (Point of Interaction) in telecommunication & when i will get married, & I want to know is real estate business is good for me?

Roop lakhani > Hello Rahul, December 2009 and January 2010 are very good month for you. You will have all your wishes fulfilled, good job, good personal life. Real estate by=business will be very good from January.

kuku > Hiiiiiii Roop my name is Saurabh n my dob is 21/11/1986. how's my future m an electrical engg by profession. I want to know about my future . Currently m working in an electrical company, so can I start my own business later kindly reply

Roop lakhani > Hello Saurabh, your future is very bright. Continue with your current job for some time. You will get offer from your good friend or a business colleague or from someone known to you to start business. You will have to shift to some new location from your present one. God Bless.

Anjani > Hi mam, I am Anjani- DOB 24.2.1982 time- 6:40am - place- Bhilai I have done my B.tech in civil engineering, and was doing a job in good company which I left recently due to poor health. I would like to know if I will have a better future in public sector (GOVT) jobs, private sector, higher studies like MTECH or self owned consultancy firm. I would also like to know about my chance of going abroad.

Roop lakhani > Hello Anjani, higher studies will give you very good income and career growth. Until that happens you will work in private sector. Going abroad fro studies is less for another two (2) years.

Nirav > Hi Roop my name is Nirav Joshi DOB is 11-04-1982 time 18:15 place: Ahmedabad. it has been longtime I am searching for a girl for marriage and also my professional carrier also not going as I wanted... I have started MBA now and want to progress plz check till when i can be completely settled down.

Roop lakhani > Hello Nirav, Coming 6 to 18 months time is a very good progressive time. You will feel that life is so full of duties and responsibilities. But end of the day its very rewarding and you will achieve your goals. 2010 you will find and marry to girl of your choice

Message for Friends>

Roop lakhani > On closing note, lets take on this thought and change our outlook... "If moment by moment you can keep your mind clear then nothing will confuse you." -- Sheng Yen Friends, Send me your feedback, on roop@tarotfuture.com or call me on +91 98213 36195 to book my appointment. All must log and follow my blog for all updates besides my live chat at <http://roopslivechat.blogspot.com> . See you friends next Thursday, 19th November same place, same time for our next chat.

2 comments:

  1. Hieeeee :)
    I am Deepal Khanna, working with Sahara Samay as an Entertainment Reporter....Well I know Roop fro the past 10 yrs, & I take her as my mum, frnd + Adviser + Counsellor....She is a very good human being, and trust me, her DIVINE GUIDANCE are just "BULLS EYE"....Man they jus speak the same line which are there in your mind as well as the ones which exactly mean the future....Her best quality is, along with her accurate prediction, she counselles a person + connects with them and tries every bit to get that person enlightend....
    All I want to say is I LOVE YOU :)
    Keep up the gr8 work....love you, muahhhhhh :>)

    ReplyDelete