Thursday, July 30, 2009

1st Chat on 13th Jan 2009 at 12 noon

http://chat.indiatimes.com/Roop_Lakhani__Tarot_Cared_Reader_and_Numerologist/articleshow/3977476.cms
Roop Lakhani / Tarot Card Reader and Numerologist
Transcript of LIVE Chat with Tarot Card Reader and Numerologist Roop Lakhani on Tuesday 13 th January at 12 Noon.

2009 will be year where we all need to remain united - Roop Lakhani, Tarot Card Reader and Numerologist

roop_l > Hi All....2009 will be year where we all need to remain united, with lots of powerful positive thinking. it is going to be a difficult year ahead...Lets start today's session....

navin > Name-Navin Vasnani.DOB- 10/07/1984 Place of Birth -Ulhasnagar Time of Birth-03:50AM.I have 3 yrs of Exp in IT.1)How will be my 2009 for Job prospectus? 2) When will I ge t increment? 3) Is there any chance of aboard? 4) Will Perform love marriage or Arrange marriage?

roop_l > Navin, you will do wonderful in your job, perhaps you got all your emotional issues cleared, be more on the realistic side Job increment is not likely in this year , yes chances of going abroad are there, start your preparation and it will be arrange marriage mostly.

tan > Question time 12:38 PM, my name is Tanu ( F), DOB 26/08/1972, place Meerut(UP), time of birth 03:05AM.Will I ever get a job again

roop_l > Yes tanu, you will get a job. Wait for the month of March.

cccccccc > Hello Maam! My name-Shweta Shivani, dob-31/12/1982, pob-jhansi, tob-3.10am.Boys name-raman chadha, dob-9/2/1981, pob-allahabad, tob-17.20pm.Pls tell if we can get married and how will be our married life?

roop_l > Shweta, the cards are not in your favour. However if you are very keen to get married to him, wear twin crystals with hearts or hang it in the south west corner.

Priyanka > The time of asking the question is 10>15.Good Morning Madam. I am Priyanka Sanjay Pathak. The year 2008 has ended on bad note for me as I had a break up. I just want to know what 2009 has in store for me. My date of birth is 2nd March 1985.Place of Birth is Pune and time of birth is 11>05 am. I also want to know that when will I find love in my life and how well will I do career wise ,right now I am working in Mumbai as an HR executive with a logistics firm. Thank you mam for your co-operation and time, God Bless!!!

roop_l > Priyanka, 2009 is an excellent year for you. You will have an abundance of riches, career, marriage, promotion. Be more positive in your thinking. Do not raise any doubts in your mind. You will find love in the year 2009. Wear pearl and amethyst.

sanjiv_Garg > Roop... CONGRATS on live chat. I’m Sanjiv Garg from Sydney- Australia. I need an urgent reply. My question is.... Will Satyam Computers survive? I am planning to invest few lacs in Satyam Shares.

roop_l > Sanjeev, satyam is not looking good in the short term. However from a long term perspective, satyam investment will be profitable for you. Satyam does not have a great future for the next 2 to 3 years.

sriharsha > Sriharsha N Nagaraj 12-3-1975 had a company couple of years back and went to US and I am back now in Bangalore. I want to start my company again, is it good to work for some years and which year I will start again the IT company?

roop_l > 2010 is a good year for you, you will have certain things started by that time. You need to come out of your problems, difficulties, by being more honest, realistic and positive. All the best.

san > Hello, my name is Sajan K. Joy, DOB is 18th Nov 1977, place mavelikara. I am struggling with career. Like prospects in job. Monetary status. What is there in future for me?

roop_l > Be more bold and courageous. Find your inner self. Explore your inner potential, and learn what is really possible by you. Leave your worries on side. You will have some good opening in this year from a job prospectus. Wear a yellow sapphire.

simran > Hi Roop, I wish to know, Should I marry this person? Does he love me and will he take care of me all the life? His details 29-May-1982.POB-Bhubaneshwar, TOB-6:20am.Mine-06-Apr-1980 TOB-5:15pm, POB-Trichur/Kerala

roop_l > Yes, he is a very loving and caring person. You will get married to him. Marriage may happen in 2 to 3 years time.

rinoa_ph2003 > Can we sell 100 million peso worth of properties this 2009? Thank you. Alma Jean Dolina; Philippines; April 6, 1974.

roop_l > Yes Alma, you can. For quick results have a greedy dragon ( feng shui ) facing east on the office table or in your living room.

meenakshi > Hi Roop - Name - Meenakshi Venugopal ( now Meenakshi Jagrit Sachdeva, post marriage), DOB - 13 April 1983, TOB - 11>13 pm, POB - Palakkad, Kerala. Please give me guidance on where my career is heading as I am very worried about it the way it is looking now. Thanks.

roop_l > You will get a good job in 2009. You need to know which creative field you are good at, and start applying or working for it. Stop worrying. Be very powerfully positively intentional that you have a job within the next 6 months. Have a powerful affirmation about your finances rolling in within the coming few months. Cheers

Jayessh > Poonam Berry DOB 30Oct 1974 - court cases 15 Jan 2009 date result will be in favor or not?

roop_l > The results do not look to be in your favor. And for better luck wear cats eye to remove the negativism in your legal case

muskan > My name is mahima masih. Dob-26/10/1983, place of birth-Bhopal, time 09:30 pm I want to know about my marriage, up to which date I’ll get married.

roop_l > The likely year when you can get married will be anytime from now to 2011. If you want an early marriage, have peony flower frame in south west corner of your bed room and wear pink color ribbon in your hand. Your married life will be very good.

Jacklene > My name is Jacklene Kumar, Female born on 8th May 1980 at 2330 hrs in Delhi. I wanted to know when will I get a good job with good post and good salary package and also when will my family life settles down

roop_l > Your time has started good. You will do well. You will get a good post. You will enjoy your job. You will socialize a lot. In 3 years time you will make good amount of wealth. Regarding your family life, look after each ones needs. Be more loving and caring towards them.

Khial > Hi My name is Mohammad Zaki I am from Afghanistan DOB 29-July-1987 am I going to rich or not and how about love am I going to married with the girl that I love

roop_l > You will have lots of wealth and riches that you have thought of. Since the girl’s name that you love has not been given, it is not possible to answer that question.

vijay > Name>Vijay Rajan Singh.DOB-17/09/1984 Place of Birth -sultanpur, UP Time of Birth-04:02 PM. Hw will I perform, will I get success in film world as an actor and director

roop_l > You need to work harder to be successful as per your expectation. You need to come out with fresh ideas and new spirits.

kcs526 > Your proposed question is my name is Sushil Kumar... DOB 10th Apr 1960 I live in Hong Kong... the question is if I will be able to buy a house/property this year... I am looking at buying a house for me this year

roop_l > This year chances are very less, however next year looks promising. All the best

Message for Friends> roop_l > L et all of us awaken ourselves with lots of good intentions and spiritual sight for happy, powerful, loving life. God bless. I'l see you all next week same day same time... you can get in touch with me at - advent62@gmail.com , mob-09821336195... God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment