Thursday, July 30, 2009

Chat of 27th jan 2009

http://chat.indiatimes.com/articleshow/4042731.cms

Roop lakhani / Tarot Card Reader
Transcript of LIVE CHAT with Tarot card Reader Roop Lakhani on Tuesday 27 th January at 12 Noon.
2009 February is a very good month for any creativity field and for any adventurous field. Roop Lakhani - Tarot card Reader

roop_l > Hi All...Your unhappiness ultimately arises not from the circumstances of your life, but the conditioning of your mind

kjh > My full name is Kamhall Indru Jhangiani (male) DOB 22nd may 1966 , kindly advise about my career growth

roop_l > You really need to be more sharp in your skills, working hard for the job career of your choice, not have any worries but start having a powerful affirmation that you have the job of your choice and be very loving compassionate and fair with people around you. There is a slightly difficult period. All the best.

lalit > Hi this Lalit Goel chartered accountant doing practice DOB 10.12.1970 at 13.50 at Ladwa Distt kurukshetra Haryana I want to know about my career and growth of my profession or suggest to me any other source of income or side by side

roop_l > If you can travel the world and finish with your unfinished projects you will come across with ideas into how to expand your career. Meditate and ask your inner self while meditating, you shall get the answers.

man > My name is Manish Dwivedi, DOB 15/09/1967, place Hamirpur (UP), time of birth 08>37AM. When will I get a high salary job with all comforts?

roop_l > We cannot answer your question as it is a repeat within the last 2 weeks. There is still time for your high salary job

hellomaamrahulhere > I am Rahul Bhatia, Dob>10-10-76, time of birth is 4.45 AM .Place: New Delhi. Kindly tell me How will be 2009 for me?

roop_l > There will be transformation and changes in your life at the end of the year. your skills will be appreciated. work for more expansion in what ever you are doing soumen > Respected madam, My DOB is 21st September 1983. My name is Soumen swarnakar. My place of birth is Bishnupur, West Bengal. I am a lecturer of an engg. college. I am MTech. I will be getting married on 19th feb'09 with my love who is a govt. school teacher...our relation is very very dear and of 9yrs. But the problem is I am in kolkata for service and she is at Burdwan 4 hours far by train. we meet most often...not everyday...as it is not possible.....will it be possible for her that she will come to Calcutta permanently to me and will she get a job of school teacher in kolkata...because we don’t want to stay far from each other....her DOB is 2nd December 1983 at Durgapur, West Bengal....will i be happy with my love....coming December is the time for the exam for coming Kolkata and getting a school teacher job. As that job is not transferable....plz suggest whether will I be happy............with my true love...for which I always think......about her goodness.......thank you.

_l > Definitely she will be shifting to kolkatta with you within to 12 months of time. Your life will be good. A bit of adjustment and compromise from both ends .

kkkk > My name is Vijay DOB-21.06.1972, Place Sawai Madhopur, Time-10:00 question- job security, career in this year

roop_l > The year is very good for you. You may get a promotion or a transfer. Enjoy. All the best . Wishing you success

Dharmesh > Hello I am Dharmesh staying at Dahirar dob is 23-03-1976 5:20 pm wanted to know about my health

roop_l > You have to take good care of your health, by listening to your signals what your body is giving to you, and attending to them immediately to what ever is needed. If done in time there is nothing to be worried about.

rakesh > My name is Rakesh my DOB 22.10.79. I have seen many ups and downs but still now i've not settled pls tell me that when my good time will start

roop_l > 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013 are good years for you. Ups and downs are a part of life. they are there to teach you something. Learn from them. All the best

RANJANA > Respected Madam, I want to know about my sisters marriage. When will they get married and where? I have two younger sisters. Bhavna bisht 04/02/1978, 03>30 a.m. or 04>00 a.m. (exact do not know), Gethia, Nainital, Uttaranchal and Ranjana Bisht 01/08/1979, 08 PM Jodhpur, Rajasthan. My parents are very upset. Please reply. Thank you very much

roop_l > Within 2 to 3 years- they both will get married pooja > Hi Roopa, its been 5 years i m married and we r trying since past 2 years, i wana to know when are the chances of me getting preg n ant. My dob 22-apr-1980 roop_l > Mostly 2011

neetu > Dear Madam, We want to buy a home or land for our mother. Whose star is strong to buy land. Neetu Negi - 16/01/1977, 07:00 a.m., Jodhpur rajasthan, meena bisht - 03/02/1978, 03:30 a.m., nainital, ranjana bisht - 01/08/1979/, 08:00 p.m., jodhpur, rajasthan roop_l > Neetu negi motherofdaughter > Hello. I would like to know about my daughter's education. Nirvana Rizvi April 1, 1998 at 1:45 am in Brooklyn, NYC USA . She is in 5th standard. Will she go to next level? and how will she do for the rest of her education.

roop_l > Her better times are coming, she needs to focus on the studies and not get diverted by the people and circumstances

nita10 > Manish Thakur DOB 30th June 1975. Is he married ? If yes, was it against his wishes? Is he happy in his marriage? How is his present condition ? Is his wife happy in the marriage ? How is their married life at present and future ? How is his wife as a person?

roop_l > Yes he is married. He is happy in his marriage. Her b-day is not mentioned so the rest of the questions cannot be answered

lakshi > Hi mam My name is lakshita DOB is 12 07 1985 Mumbai Birth time is 2.35 am I want to when i will get married, will my family accept my Bf , his name is Savio DOB 6 December 1984 Mumbai . I m facing many Problems After my dad’s death Plz mam help me when will all things will com on track

roop_l > There is a new phase coming in your life where you feel happy about everything. also it can be that the old phase is dying for you, so make your decision and don’t cling to old stubborn ideas

Predictions> roop_l > 2009 February is a very good month for any creativity field and for any adventurous field.

shrayansh > Mam my name is Shrayansh Pandey (male) DOB 21 JULY 1992 I WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT MY CAREER

roop_l > You will go very good in your career, academics and sports. You will achieve whatever you have wished for very successfully.

Meenakshi > Hi Roop, Name -Meenakshi, DOB - 13 april 1983. Please advise if I have a better career change happening in the near future. Thanks.

roop_l > You need to be more thoughtful and analytical regarding your career change. there are difficulties and responsibilties in your work, but you shall sail through.

Predictions> roop_l > India has to come up with a lot of new inspirational ideas, put them into action for a stable economy

tintin1432002 > Hi my full name is Shweta Bhardwaj DOB is 30.09.1982 and time is 9.00 pm birth place Lucknow I want to know about my career .... My job ..,growth

roop_l > Career is good, however you need to prepare further. Your job is also good and you will achieve what you want. Growth is there. You will earn a lot of money. Financial growth is reflecting in your cards

dfsd > Hello mam, I am Jassi Kaushik (female) ,DOB 8/7/1990,place Delhi, time 8:02 AM , I am interested in computer s ,so I opt ed for BCA course, but I couldn't get admission in it .so I try my luck in this year please tell me can i get admission in it. . I am very tense .i am much suffered in 2008. Please help me .I want to know about my career.

roop_l > 2010 is a turning point for your life.

esskey > My name is Satish Nair, DOB is 10/07/1976. Time of birth- 5:08 p.m. Kindly tell me how will be 2009 for me?

roop_l > 2009 is a time for you to accept the truth and move ahead with the right decision. Come out of your worries and have a powerful affirmation of what you want in life. I wish you all the very best.

cool_gau > Gaurang Vijay Somaiya DOB is 21st December 1982 I want to know about my financial situation in 2009

roop_l > Your very thoughtful regarding your career job and finance. Go with the flow and surrender yourself. See the world from a different perspective and you shall achieve what you want.

san > Hello, My name is Sajan K. Joy, dob is 18 th November 1977 5:30 am, place Mavelikara. I am struggling with career .Like prospects in job. Monetary status. What is there in future for me? And also I would like to know that when i'll get married

roop_l > Do wishful thinking regarding your job of choice. Very soon you will begin with a new project or an idea which will turn into a reality. Marriage reflects within 2 years from now, perhaps you have made a decision regarding your partner

Prediction> roop_l > India perspective: Confusion, violence, anger, depression, slow growth and conflict arise when we human beings forget who we are and what is the purpose of our life.

rahulm > Hii, my name is Marothiya Rahul, DOB 18th Aug 1985, Time 9:32 am, Place Mumbai, I just wanted to know about how would be my professional life this year, are there any job change this year or financial gains this year ?TOQ 11.20am

roop_l > Your job prospects are very good. regarding your financial gains, it is all on you. How you sow, so shall you reap!

vivekclose > Roops! My wife Meena has been diagnosed for sarcodiosis, her DOB is 28th August 1975 POB is Roorkee (Haridwar) and time of birth is 2>20pm when will she get perfectly alright

roop_l > In 3 years time from now, she will regain health and th year from now she will be completely fine.

Amar > My name is Marsing Mane, DOB 13th July 1974 (07:05 AM). I'm facing lot of financial problems. When will they solve?

roop_l > 2 to 4 years times, the financial problems will be lessened and you will be able to have good savings, incase you wish to buy any property.

harjinder > hello mam myself Harjinder singh. dob-10 july 1963. i am going through bad phase of life from many years ,going through finacial problems and some problem in job also I want to know how soon will it improve and will I be having happy life???

roop_l > You will definitely have a good job future, finances will not be upto your expectation, but you will have them enough to keep you happy

Message for Friend> roop_l > Acceptance of the unacceptable is the greatest source of grace in this world. happiness comes out of surrounding yourself. I will be out for 2 weeks so send your questions on the email id- advent62@gmail.com and/or call 98213 36195 for fixing an appointment. Have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment