Thursday, July 30, 2009

Chat on 7th April 2009

http://chat.indiatimes.com/Roop-Lakhani--Tarot-Card-Reader--Numerologist/articleshow/4370649.cms

Roop Lakhani / Tarot Card Reader & Numerologist
Transcript of Live Chat with Tarot Card Reader and Numerologist Roop Lakhani on Tuesday April 7 th at 3 PM.

Commitment and sincerity required for a stable job Roop Lakhani Tarot Card Reader and Numerologist

roop_l > Hello from www.tarotfuture.com of Roop Lakhani... Thought for the day....There are three kinds of violence: one, through our deeds; two, through our words; and three, through our thoughts. The root of all violence is in the world of thoughts, and that is why training the mind is so important.

poorva > Hi I am Bhanu Chaudhary I am a girl dob 22 June 86 place Delhi time 12:35 pm doing MBA final year my summer placement is in Delhi will I get an a grade in that ?? Also further studies after MBA written for me in cards?? Plz tell me will I get my final job in Delhi or Noida? And will I be financially satisfied with it ? time-1:20pm

roop_l > Hi Bhanu, looks like the job of your choice and interest at Noida is not very promising, Think of something new and different way to get you the job of your choice and satisfaction. For more queries contact me on www.tarotfuture.com .... all the very best...

sandy > I am Sandeep Wadhwa born on 01-01-1982 at Delhi at1.45pm. I m presently working in US plz tell when will I be able to take admission in MBA in US or any where else

roop_l > Hi Sandeep, I really don’t think that MBA in US is not possible , because the preparations or the scores are not enough, Try seeing yourself besides to US, you will succeed...All the very best...

sara > Hello madam can u plz guide which month in this year ill get divorce. My details Taramati dob27.5.80 at 2.27am in mlore(d.k) husband purushotham dob15.7.64at8.45am in mlore son dob 15.3.04 at 4.46am .plz reply mam thank u

roop_l > Hi Taramati, 2010, beginning January, is very likely for you to get Divorce, speed up your process in Dec 2009....

simu > Hi Roop,Thanks for your time.my dob is 6 April 1980.POB>Trichur/kerala,TOB-5:15 pm. I want to know about my love life and marriage? What has future in store for me with respect to marriage and career?

roop_l > Balance your emotions and the reality in a better way, which allows you, to recognize corporation of people, marriage is definitely happening in this year, and you will have a very well settle life...All the best, for more details contact, www.tarotfuture.com http://www.tarotfuture.com

1322222222 > Ma'am my name is Charmi patel,14/5/76. I have started getting designing projects from clients, they like it but something or other delays the starting of project and I do not get my payment. When will I get my first earning and will it be from the project I am right now working on or from the earlier work? How is my career in this field of interior designing, when will my struggle period end ? Thank you.

roop_l > Hi Charmi, there are too many questions, but looks like you will lot of money this month, but what’s more important for you is , be more self assured, speak up, don’t fear criticism, be sure on your words and action , and things will speed up by next month, you can contact me on, www.tarotfuture.com http://www.tarotfuture.com

abhay > I am Abhay dob 12.08.1977, in relationship with Sonali DOB 06.04.1978, will things work out for us, will we get married, How do you see our future

roop_l > Hi Abhay, things are working out for your betterment towards your marriage, but looks like there is some sort of communication with honesty required, which will bring optimism and enjoyment, happiness...required for a successful married life....Have FUN...

suvasree > hi! I am,12 th June 1981 born, female, at 9:06am, named Suvasree Datta. I want to know about my career which is unstable at the very moment. Should I expect a stable job in future if yes then when. I am also running under bad finance status when I can expect it to get better. When can I find my dream man.

roop_l > Hi Suvasree, you are restricted by some sort of real events and struggling through illusion, what’s more needed is think more logically, more intellectually and honestly...There is lots of confusion which needs to be cleared out, All the very best...

sunita > Sunita joshi dob 8/5/72 time 6.20 morning, job and personal life in depression

roop_l > Hi Sunita, first clam down, don’t let negative thoughts worry you, regarding your job presently there is a time which is allowing you to be confident in your abilities, juggling well with the situation, Personal life - you need to be aware of your skills and potential and growth, and plz don’t worry about your personal life, be more of spiritual who ever you believe in, give your worries to them, they will take care of you...

akjain1957 > I Joined Present co. About 10 Months back Due To economic recession I do not feel secured. Please tell me about my Job future/progress etc. Also I am looking for change of My House to buy bigger one against existing. Will I get? My wife Sulbha Jain DOB 29March1961 POB Indore. Have some illness when she will get cured?

roop_l > Hi Akjain, regarding your Career future, stay where you are, do not think of any changes as lots of mental clarity is required before you go through any change, review the situation with lots of reality and logic , things are better in your future.... For more queries, contact... www.tarotfuture.com , thank you

kamp > Hi, I am kalpana pandey my d.o.b is 6-6-1978 place rewa MP time 16:10. Married for 4 yr when will I able to conceive. regards kalpana

roop_l > Hi Kalpana, 2010 is very likely, if you have put a very positive thought and energy into the planning of your family, right now there is some sort of some fear or withdraw feelings, remove them out...All the very best...

rini > Good afternooon mam, I wanted to ask you about my sister with regards to her marriage. My family is really tensed about it cos the guy that she’s chosen is not acceptable to us and neither is she ready for an arranged marriage. Plz guide if there is sum problem with her horoscope and tell us some details, as in, when is she going to get married, is it going to be a love or arranged one and hw is her married life going to be? Plz help !

roop_l > Sorry we cannot answer, plz mention name , dob and other details....thank u

necalwar97 > Deepak vijh 18-05-1952 Delhi in deep financial crisis

roop_l > Hi Deepak, there is some sort of courage and personal power of yours which has to be molded and directed , in the direction you can take some initiative and double up your powers. Bring a very peaceful atmosphere at home and be with the reality with what you can achieve , don’t block your self with anxiety and worries, be more positive in your thoughts, All the best...

himanshu > madam my name is Himanshu Tiwari, DOB- 8/7/1981, Time- 10:57 am, Place- Katni (M.P)..I am very much confused about my career..nd my luck is not supporting me at all. Sometimes I feel I should do regular MBA.. sometimes I think I should do business but don’t know which business...then I feel I am very creative so I should do something creative like Animation course...then I feel as I like Stocks and Share market so I have to make my career in this field....all together I am very confused as what should I do to get success in my life...As till now I am not successful so I feel scared to take any new risk...My luck is not favoring me at all...My destiny is driven by others which really hurts me a lot...be it love, career, relationships or any thing I am not successful I don’t know why?....Is it required to change any thing in my name...please help me madam...I have to take decision....thank you

roop_l > Hi Himanshu, contact for numerology and for other help in detail, on www.tarotfuture.com , Right now you focus on your higher studies, after 2yrs stock market will be better, all the best...

Ally > Hi Roop, My husband's date of birth is 1st July 1961. He is an engineer and he worked in a reputed company in Australia for more than 12 years but suddenly was made redundant on the 24th March 2009. When will he get his next job? Do you see him moving back to India or will he stay in Australia? Thanks

roop_l > Sorry , since there is no proper mentioning of full name, we are unable to answer you queries, contact, www.tarotfuture.com http://www.tarotfuture.com

bhabani > Mam...here time is 3.28pm. My name is Bhabani Shankar Acharya. I am a Sagitarian. My dob is 6th march 1986. I want to know about my future. When I will get a good job? How my next exam will go?

roop_l > Hi Bhabani, you need to focus on your studies well, your efforts are not enough to get success in Exam, regarding you job - There is a commitment and sincerity required , which will allow you to be stable in your job ...All the very best...

anoop > Anoop srivastava dob 23/11/84 time 6.10 morning ,hardoi (u.p) job and tell me something about my personal life?

roop_l > Hi Anoop, you can be in to some sort of creative job, sort of a writing or painting, and you have not given it a thought, find out your skills and stop worrying about your future, all the very best...

siya > Namaste mam, I am santosh bala narang, d.o.b. 11.06.1976, po.b. New Delhi. I want to know about my career and marriage. Actually I want to opt the creative career in Film/TV but my bro is not supporting for it. so u tell me how can i get his support and this career is fruitful for me if I will go to Mumbai and try my luck or if any hurdles than tell me any remedy so that I can do and get my goal...tks.

roop_l > Hi Santosh, the time for you is Think more on how to get in Film industry with some ones help, you are trying to be stubborn, and not looking for other opportunities, your brother may not support, but you may have some support in Mumbai, all the very best...

ashu > Hi mama, My name is Ashish Chander 02/10/1982. I want to know in which industry i should work to get maximum benefit. I m interested in music.What about my love life?

roop_l > Hi Ashish, anything which is regarding more adventurous and more energy can go, will be good for you, if there is anything started for you, go with that, you will doo wonders...And is Music is your passion you will do good with that also,,, All the very best...

Message for Friends> roop_l > You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you." Contact me for further consultation on www.tarotfuture.com

No comments:

Post a Comment