Thursday, July 30, 2009

Chat on 24th Feb 2009

http://chat.indiatimes.com/Roop-Lakhani--Tarot-Card-Reader-/articleshow/4193802.cms

Roop Lakhani / Tarot Card Reader
Transcript of LIVE CHAT with Tarot Card Reader Roop Lakhani on Tuesday 24 th February at 3 PM.

Wear more of fresh green color that will give you success in what ever you do... Roop Lakhani Tarot card Reader

roop_l > Wish you all a genuine love relationship, egoless, ego free... For a genuine relationship, there is an outward flow of open, alert attention towards the other person in which there is no wanting whatsoever --- whenever there is wanting there is ego, so be ego free...!!!

ncjjcn > My Name Naresh chand Jain DOB 25/08/1961 Time 11.30 PM New Delhi. The relations with my wife have become sour due to excessive indulgence in religious activities.. Can the same be improved or should I look for solace outside home.

roop_l > Your wife is very warm and supportive, look for her needs and wants, pass love to her, you will have a blessed relation with her... wear lots of pink..

ABCD > Respected Ms Lakhniji...I am Pallavi born at Mumbai on 18/10/1989 at 0932hrs... plz advice if I will go to abroad for higher studies..... hope u will answer this times....regards sent at 1330 hrs

roop_l > The chances of going aboard are very less...as u have not worked hard and the preparations are very less...

kamalapathy > Greetings Roopji! I have attended an interview on 5th February in Mumbai and got short listed. Job location Doha, Qatar. They will select the candidates from shortlist. The selection process will take few days. Up to know there is no result and the consultant is trying well best. Can you tell me what’s their on my cards. DOB: 01.11.76 time: 00.46am POB:Vijayawada

roop_l > Hieee....you will get your call in two months, and you will be able to travel and have a job of your choice and I wish u good luck.

Ashu > Hi ! My name is Aasheesh Kumar .My DOB is 9th, October 1965.Time-7:49 am, Place-Delhi .I am in love with a woman 11 years elder to me. But I am not sure about her feelings for me, as she does not commit anything. I recently proposed her on V-Day .but still no response. What does she think about our relationship? Do you think we will have an intimate relationship in future ? Thanks.

roop_l > Hieee, your love relationships are one sided, look the chances are zero from her side, but since you have not mentioned the name can’t say surely, focus in to your priority of your life rather than this...

Gaurang > My name is Gaurang Patel - DOB 03 February 1984 my question is that in spite working so hard why am I not getting enough money. When will my money problem get resolved.

roop_l > Hiee... looks like there is a struggle period in your life which has come to teach u, so work hard, focus on the skills, which need to be highlighted in u, definitely next year is better than this, I wish u best of luck...

raj > Hello M’am, my name - Rajeev Kumar Jha, D.O.B - 14 Nov 1980, time of birth - 10.51pm, place- Darbhanga, Bihar. right now I am in Faridabad mam, nothing is going well as far as my job is concerned I am biotech engineer plz tell me when I get good job

roop_l > Hiieee Rajeev, you really need to work, more than u have worked and you also need to look for good opportunities , try for something aboard, also try feeding cow on every Wednesday and also do good karma, things will change and happen good in few months...all the best

mohan > Hii this is Mohan my dob 17.01.1979 tob 2.45pm afternoon pob , Davangere, Karnataka tell me how i lost my love and her marriage is fixed I am madly in love with her whether my love come me back please show me the way

roop_l > Hiee Mohan, there were some issues regarding family and security, I think this was in your destiny, learn from here, and focus on your career...keep trying, you need to prove some where to regain your love...All the best

Ajay > Dear Mam, Hello My daughter Ruchita Ugalmugle, dob is 07 July, 1995 at 02:50a.m. at Alibag in Maharastra (India). Plz tell How is her Future in Sports??? Timing of asking quest. Is 01:36pm. Regards

roop_l > Hiee Ajay, she will not do very good in sports, what I advice is let her focus in her academics, she will do very well there...I wish her the right guidance and direction to be successful.... All the very best...

saloni > Dear Maam, My name is Nupur. Dob 24/10/79. Tob 5.25 pm. Pob- Ghaziabad. Plz tell me about my marriage and carrier in future. I will have an arrange marriage or love marriage? Will I get married with the boy whom I love . His name is Saurabh. Dob is 27/08/81. Tob 4.25 pm. Pob ludhiana. Will he come back in my life again?

roop_l > Hiee nupur, definitely you will have a choice, whether you want to get married or not... he will come back to you, but that time you may take your decision very fresh from those situation which will arise at that moment, and your career is a bit delayed but will happen the way you want to go ahead, wear more of freah green colour...to give you success in what ever you do...All the very best.

chinnu > Hello mam my name is mridula DOB 4/4/82 and timing 11.55 p.m and my boy friend name is Mahesh Kumar his date of birth is 3/1/83 we are in love and our parents are also ok with our relationship and now we are planning to get married this may or June will our marriage happen and will it be without any problems please tell us also about our future

roop_l > Hieee Mridula, life is full of satisfying experiences in your relations, emotions, family...make sure you dont put any doubts or anxiety . Go with more powerful ; positive intensions in life...All the very best...

chrisever > Hi Roop 2008 was not good in terms of career and financial position, I would like to know how is 2009 going to be for my career and financial position

roop_l > Hieee....2009 looks better than 2008, but still there is situation where you have to balance a lot, move in you limits, think positive and take care of your health...all the very best...

vicky > Hi mam, my name is Vaibhav Gupta. DOB: 2nd August 1986, TOB: 8:35 am and POB: Ranchi. Please tell me when I will achieve super success in my research career. Will I get a beautiful and supporting wife? Thanks and God bless!

roop_l > Hiee Vaibhav, 2011, 2012 looks very promising for you, you will have a very highly intellectual women in you life, and the relationship will be good... All the very best...

puru > Hello my name Purushotham dob 15.7.64 at 8.40 am my wife Taramathi dob 27.5.80 at 2.27am . Madam how is our married life. We had few disagreements 3 days back.. will we have a lovely happy married life. I am very tensed are we heading for separation or our bond will get stronger. plz help me maam thank you waiting 4 your answer

roop_l > Hiee....your marriage will re unite where fairness, honesty ground is required, life is compromise, understanding.. change your thinking and attitude, and things will change for your...All the very best...

aaaa > Hello maam.my name is Aditya.Poluri.My date of birth is 26.02.1984.Could you throw some light on my future? Will change in name help? Thank you.

roop_l > Hiee... Aditya, there is a very good time coming for you within two years, lots of success in work , also you will make up good amount of money, don’t hold on to any relation or money so tight that the income flow is not there for you... no need of change in the name, you will doo good with this name...all the very best...

divita > Hello maam, I m very confused about my career. I don’t know which field to chose , will b completing my graduation in next 3 months, but m not able to arrive at any firm decision related to the future field that i may want to take up. I like to be around people ,know them, n b the part of their talks, I m thinking of taking up mass comm as a career, I dream of having my own talk show sumday n becoming a known personality .plz guide me what should I do?? Although my parents want me to become a lecturer of psychology. help me what would be good for me in long run?? Also should I drop this year for taking a diploma in mass comm n preparin for entrance tests??n is there any chance of me going abroad for my job or studies?? Would have a stable career like will I have money n name?? I m so frustrated!!! Give me your kind advice maam , thanking you!!!! my name is DIVITA YADAV , d.o.b. 6.7.1988.

roop_l > Hiee Divita, you will be able to do very well in any of the artistic department of mass media, start doing a job of your choice and be very positive in your thinking , time will allow you to know how you have to go ahead, for rest of the queries, see me personally... all the best...

Anshu > I am Himanshu Tiwari, dob- 08/07/1981, My question is I am job less since last one and half years. What should i do now and will i be able to start my own company in future and get success? How do u see my future in terms of monetary success and stability.

roop_l > Hie himanshu, you have a better prospects then the present place where you are staying, your future is seen of lots of activities, creativity, and success......only thing be very flexible in your thoughts patterns and view the situation from different angles, presently it is a period of struggle, which will over come soon.... all the best

AKV > Dear Mam, My name is : AMANDEEP KAPOOR., D.O.B : 5TH AUGUST, 1977. TIME : 05:46 AM. Place: LUDHIANA. My Question is about my job and marriage. I am jobless these days from the last 2 months and secondly now that I am almost 32 yrs old no suitable girl is being found for my marriage. Kindly suggest something about these both the problems and also there is delay in my everything . Thanks

roop_l > Hiee.... Amandeep... looks like there is some delay, work hard... you will get job of your choice within 6 months...and you will do well....very soon the marriage will happen with in 2 years from now, and you will find a very nice girl... all the best..

Niru > My Name Vishal Mahajan, DOB: 2 July 1976, Place, Batala, timing 12:55 am, I have left my job and start my own business. What are the chances of success.

roop_l > Hiee Vishal... you will achieve everything all what you want, and the stars are in your favor things will show its fruits in 1 years time... all the very best.. good luck...

Sugandha > My name is Sugandha. Born on 16th Feb 1980 When will I get a good job. Right now unemployed. Also what could I expect in the next few months? Please suggest me something to enhance my career.

roop_l > Hiee.... wear yellow sapphire for you better prospects in your job... you may find the job of with in 15 days from now, but you may not like it...have lots of thoughtfulness, different ideas regarding your job, you will have to go with different thinking from the present thinking... wish you all the very best...

MAKBHAVESH > Your proposed question is MY name BHAVESH NATWARLAL MAKWANA DOB:07/01/1978,TIME:19:10 IAM INTERIOR DESIGNER ANY CHANGES REQ.IN MY NAME WHICH IS BENIFICIAL FOR MY BUSINESS PLS SUGESST

roop_l > Hiee Bhavesh...put one more “H” in your name that will help you...for your better success and luck...

soumya > Hii..my name is soumya de sarkar,male,DOB12-10-1974,time11.15am,place balasore, Orissa ..Can I get a good job in IT sector in near future,i am a MCA, and what about my financial position?

roop_l > Hiee soumya....there are hopes of getting job in the IT sector but will take time, be grounded with reality, don’t build castels in the air....life is good with friends for you....all the very best.....

Message for Friends> roop_l > It was nice answering your queries. I will see you guys soon on the chats. You can contact me at : advent62@gmail.com and mobile: 98213 36195

No comments:

Post a Comment