Thursday, July 30, 2009

Live Chat 20th jan 2009

http://chat.indiatimes.com/articleshow/4015959.cms


Roop Lakhani / Tarot Card Reader & Numerologist
Transcript of LIVE CHAt with Tarot Card Reader & Numerologist Roop Lakhani on Tuesday 20 th January at 12 Noon. Moderate and balance yourself with the real and emotional world. Roop Lakhani Tarot Card Reader & Numerologist
roop_l > When you live with an attitude of gratitude to Existence for all that it showers you with, you will enjoy life and live it to the fullest.send in your queries , ur full name along with ur details for predictions.

priyanka > Good Morning Mam.My name is Priyanka Sanjay Pathak.My date of birth is 2nd March 1985.Time of birth is 11:05am and place of birth is Pune. I am working as HR executive in a Logistics company in Mumbai. But I am not happy working here and am looking out for change. I am really confused as I also want to study ahead I want to take a Post Graduate degree in Psychology and go in for counseling as a career option, Could you give me advice as what I should do and when will I get relocated to pune. Thanks a lot for your help and God Bless!!!!

roop_l > Work on sharpening your skills, do something that is still possible by you. You have inner potential, a charming organizer and communicator, work on your skills further. you can pursue your post graduation.

amty > Good afternoon roop ji. I am Amit Chachara born on 24/07/1981 , m status- unmarried .I am not settled in my career. what should I do to be settled career wise

roop_l > Get yourself a clear picture, take the responsibilties, start with whatever you want in your life, come out of your negative fears, anxiety, and depression things will happen, focus on your goals .

karvin > Hello mam! my name is VINAY KUMAR dob 2-06-79 pob New Delhi. I want to know about my CAREER SHIFT and change of place where I am at present .Should I go for further studies? Will I be able to go to abroad soon ?

roop_l > Go into your deeper self, and take advices of people around, things will happen. You will shift from your current place. Higher studies will be helpful to you, thus you should go. Going abroad in the near future looks uncertain.

tree > Hello Mam, My name is Bharat Jawalkar DOB 18Dec1966. I would like to know from you 1) My job and career/finance 2) Since Oct2008 my relationships with my girl friend name Neha Shah has gone sour. Her DOB 18APR1984. Ours is a plutonic relationship. There are lots of misunderstandings and she has started hating me. I have tried my best to revive the relationship but in vain. Do you think there can be any possibility of reviving the relations?

roop_l > You are into a good position at your current job. Career wise you will progress. You have to be prudent with your finances, as it will take you a while to build up your finances. you need to give a thought about how to revive your relationship. Looks like . Trust understanding and emotional issues were there which are not yet sorted out.

karuna > HI My name is karuna mehra ,dob is 26/08/1981. I want to know about my career prospects about getting a good job. Should I go for further studies ?

roop_l > You are doing wishful thinking in terms of a new job. The old job which you were at, you were not very happy. If you have any desire for higher studies you should go for it.

Abhilaash > Dear Mam, Pranam My friend Sandeep Bhandari, dob is 27 Aug 1981 at 09:00p.m. at Tehri Garwal in Uttarakhand (India). Plz tell How is this 2009 for him for his Professional

roop_l > This year is not very promising as per your expectations, next year will be good.

Sachin > Mam, I'm Sachin, DOB - 05.10.78, Time> 12>00 Noon, Place> Delhi. I'm facing financial crunch from last six months. Have given a big amount to my friend and now he's not giving it back to me. Pls let me know when will I get my money back and when my financial conditions will get batter. Any chance to settle abroad (Specially Australia).

roop_l > Be more bold and courageous to get your money out, maybe you will get part of the money back in one years time. chances don’t look promising for you to settle in Australia. Maybe in 2 years you should receive all your money

daanish > MOHAMMED ZUNAID 30/7/1985 Dear Mam, I am single... I'm having business of my own... My friends and Cousins give me business deals as they know that I have good contacts and I can do any kind of dealings.. But from past 6 months I’m getting many deals through my cousins n I even could arrange very good customers to them... Everything will go fine.. But end everything fails.. This have led me 2 tension n stress.. Even I have handful of deals, but its getting delay 2 some matters and getting problem... but I feel everything will go fine by this Jan end... but nothing going as per my expectation.. I would love 2 have your suggestion mam.. Kindly guide me

roop_l > You need to be more truthful and honest in your dealings, things will happen for you within the next 8 months time.

Gauri > Hi Roop, my name is Gauri Singh, DOB-18th June 1976, Time- 6:47 am, Place- Mumbai. I have started a statistical consultancy under the name “Stats Quest”. My project is started moving so I have a gut feeling that now onwards I will be able to get good projects. Will I become successful in this field? When will I be able to buy my house?

roop_l > You will need to prepare more, you will have lots of choices on your way. if you take proper decisions, you will do wonders. Be more thoughtful and realistic in your thinking. You should be able to buy your house by either 2011 or 2014.

Satyen > Satyen R jethra is my full name hi there this is satyen here I am born in Bombay dob- 18/03/1978..............life has given me everything yet whenever I plan to do something big things run out of my hand why is this happening and if possible let me know about my future in terms of business.

roop_l > Make smarter choices. Moderate and balance yourself with the real and emotional world. The more choices you make while being balanced, the better you will do. Confront the truth and reality of every aspect of your life.

divita > Hello maam, my name is Divita yadav,D.O.B.-6 JULY 1988,I want to know which career field will b best for me n suits me in which I will b successful in my life. I m very confused between certain options that is, taking higher studies in psychology (P.G) in clinical but I m scared of too much studies that I may have to do coz i m not such a bookworm , or going or MBA in mass comm. n be a manager or going for MBA in HR as i like interacting with people .I Am frustrated n anxious regarding choosing the best among them for me as I feel I have interest in all of them.plz, plz help me what should I choose??

roop_l > Hi Divita....MBA in mass communication will be a better option from all the ones you have listed. But keeping in mind your birth date, you can do good in psychology. go with your aptitude..

farhad > Farhad Fatakia ,DOB; 4th May 1972 ; How will my career shape up in future and will I have a peaceful family life?

roop_l > Go with lots of innovate ideas which you have thought of. Your career is promising successful and bright. With family, be more caring loving. There are lots of emotional ups and downs

deepakkumar > My name is deepak kumar, DOB-25/09/1980, QUEST-- when will i get a job (govt. sector, banking sector) and how is my future life. when I will get married

roop_l > Try hard, in 3months you will get the job of your choice. Very good future in terms of money and security. 6 to 12 months time u may get married also..

sadsd > Hello mam this is Mohmmad Aamie Equbal, date of birth 10th of December ,I join micro land 24th march 2008,my first job joining ,some [problem due to this I leave that job n now I m jobless ,so tell what i do that sits better for me plz revert me as soon as possible i m waiting for your prediction I m thankful for u

roop_l > 5 months from now you will get a good job. be more positive and affirmative about he job of your choice.

lakh > Good afternoon mam! my name is Lakhwinder Pal DOB-26-12-1982, time 01>10PM, Ludhiana, I want to know about my career. You suggest me I do job or biz, agar biz to kaun sa karo

roop_l > Business would be preferred. Business of anything which has connection to the earth, nature, beauty, designing would help you

farhad > Hello mam, thanx for your ealier reply to my question. This new one is for my wife; her name is Belfriz Fatakia; DOB-26/10/1972; She always remains disturbed due to her relation with her in-laws, she tries her best to be good but always there are issues. Will she ever find the happiness she wants from her in- laws

roop_l > Appreciate their positive points; give in your 100 percent. Things will smoothen out

AnjuLokh > Namaste mam, suggest any solution 4 the same when we get married? How is married life with him? We both love very much each other but family problem is their from boy side pls. help us myself Anjali Bhiku Lokhande dob5.5.1980 11:30am, Bombay Partner details- Jaywant Govind Baikar dob-14.5.1982 7:25am Bombay Thank u

roop_l > 2010 January you shall be married. The journey of your life has lots of difficulties. Make sure the understanding and trust is built in your love relation. Be aware of any disappointments.

kiran > My name is Mahesh kumar yadav dob is 25 February 1981 pob is secunderabad I want to know how will be money in future for me

roop_l > you will make good amount of money. there would be some sort of loss also. Make sure, there is no deception or fraud happening with you.

ansh > I am Himanshu Tiwari, DOB 8/7/1981..mam should I go for business or service. In which field I can be successful. I wanted to do regular MBA from a top college in India ...will i b successful to get it next year.

roop_l > You will do good in creative, media, imagination, animation, fashion, acting, hr. go for your MBA in 2011

anup_acharya > I am anup acharya , born 7 August 1973 , 17.37 at chennai , my job is very average and i am still unmarried , something always goes wrong when I go ahead for marriage .

roop_l > Try hard this year, otherwise the matter will get postpone. keep 2 candles in your south west corner with an intention that your going to attract a beauty partner in your life and get married..

Swapan > Hi Roop, I sent my msg in 3 part b4. My name is Swapan Dev Ghose, DOB 11th Jan, 1957. I am passing thru a seriously bad phase of my life. Trusted people betraying me. Nothing is successful career wise. How long this phase will continue n I will find peace of mind. Please help

roop_l > Times are changing for the good. Be more loving, caring and compassionate towards people around you. Relations will be better for u.

Maria > My name is Maria Ingrid Dsa. My DOB is 12.8.1954. My 2 daughters DOB 21.8.21986 and 12.1.1988 want to lead a different lifestyle .. very modern . Having physical relationships out of marriage. Am worried will they be ok

roop_l > They will learn the lessons through their journey which will allow them to be well settled. You dont need to worry, pray for the wise direction and wisest choice for their life.

Message for Friends> roop_l > Spiritual awakening is awakening from the dream of thought. See you guys soon. till then you can get in touch with me on advent62@gmail.com .. You can get in touch with me at : 98213 36195

No comments:

Post a Comment