Thursday, July 30, 2009

Welcome Message

Hello friends. ALl those who have sent their questions to me on live chat on indiatimes.com, may wish to visit this blog whenver the need arises to back check my answers. many of you dont get time to wait for my answers. So this blog will always act as ready guide to look at each weeks live chat Tarnscript.

All are requested not to write much as replys except yr views about my predictions. You can comment as how did u find the reply and how did that help you etc to forward other friends.

All can send me mail on roop@tarotfuture.com and visit my website www.tarotfuture.com

5 comments:

  1. Hi Roop,
    I would like to thank you for your predictions. I was facing a very very tough time in my job and approached you for guidance. This was in January and you said I would get a job in 6 months. It seemed a very far fetched thing at that time and I was very demotivated when I did not get a job till June end. But very surprisingly, I not only got an interview call ( & I don't know how coz I had not applied for it), but got selected immediately for it. The whole thing took 2 to 3 days, and I had a job with a good pay before June ended !! Thanks a lot Roop. I now know whom to approach whenever I am in doubt. Thank you and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to started a Home Based Busienss with Google Firm. Now plz tell me this is better me r not. If u suggested thsi si not better fo ru then wat will u suggest me
    My name is Mudassar Zafar Bhatti
    My Date of Birth 6th October 1978
    Birth Location Sahiwal Pakistan
    birth Time is I think after 12:00 o Clock nite

    plz tell via my mail # mudassarzafarb@yahoo.com
    mudassar.zafar@gmail.com
    My cell #

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,
    its me Tariq Mahmood from Karachi, Pakistan... just got you on this page & pushed back to ask something abt me, my future...
    my DOB is 23 july 1973, i got married some 12 yrs back, & yet waiting for kidz.. is there any chance i may have kidz.
    Also i'm not satisfied with my current job & i am desperately looking for change, is that change will be beneficial or i may stay with same company...its an auto industry...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello friends... U must send me mail on roop@tarotfuture.com for asking any questions. I will not be answering anything on this blog. god bless u.

    ReplyDelete