Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Chat on 21st April 2009


Roop Lakhani / Tarot Card Reader
Transcript of LIVE CHAT with Tarot Card Reader Roop Lakhani on Tuesday 21 st April at 3 PM.

Be mindful of how you approach time Roop Lakhani Tarot Card Reader

roop_l > Hello to everyone from Roop Lakhani... Before we begin today’s session a small note regarding importance of time. “He who postpones the hour of living rightly is like the rustic who waits for the river to run out before he crosses”;-- Horace.. Come let’s see how are cards today.....

archie > Hey Roop my Name is Archana Pandey DOB 7/03/1978 and my husbands name is Shailendra Pandey DOB 3/09/1971...things are not working out between us and we are not happy.. please help me with this and tell me what do u see for me and this relation....please tell me....

roop_l > Hi Archana Pandey, Hold on to your relationship, things will workout in future. Do powerful affirmation, keep repeating “I LIVE IN HAPPINESS LOVE HARMONY” with my husband, things will surely workout, all the very best....

AKHIL > Akhilesh Narain Mathur. DOB; 21/06/1951. Question: When and where (India or abroad) will I get a Job?

roop_l > Hi Akhilesh, your luck are better in 4 months time abroad, and 6 months time India....YOU have a very good luck in job, its all on you where you want to pick up....Good luck....give me the good news...

qwer > Hi I have a nephew dhruv arora dob 14.08.08 Kanpur is Dhruv name numerological good for him or should we change his name to Nikhil or aditya .thanks

roop_l > HI.... Dhruv name is good, but Dhruv Arora is not vibrating well with the birthday, you can contact me for further details...9821336195, http://www.tarotfuture.com/

leo > saakshii kaul DOB // 05//06//88// WHAT ARE MY CARRER PROSPECTS

roop_l > Hi Saakshii....go on the way you are going at this moment, don’t change after a year, you will be able to choose a career of your choice and will do very great.....good luck...

archie > hey my name is Pratik panchal DOB 19/10/1979 I am married and have an extra marital affair with a married woman...we both love each other a lot please tell me about our future...and about her...

roop_l > Hi Pratik, presently it will go on ina very gr8 way, but you really need to know where you are heading, and what can be the need of love . get in to your introspection to know the deep inner truth of your self...

Sameera > My name is Sameera DOB : 23/01/1983 12:36 PM when I will buy property/site and how is my career

roop_l > Hi Sameera, you will definitely buy a property in India, and you are going to ride high on your horses, good luck is following you...ENJOY lt CHEERS...

shona > Hey...I am sonali pandey here..DOB: 19june1988 please tell me about my career and which field will I excel....n when will I start working

roop_l > Hi SONALI PANDEY, definitely you will get a job within 1 to 2 months, very fun type job, creative, innovative and inventive job.....And you will be successful in it....Come with chocolates when you get it...GOOD LUCK....

hie > Hi, I work in reputed co... since past 1.5 yr i daily interact with 1 of my colleague who is in different city we meet before 2 yrs, thereafter we hv just interacted n know each other thru sms n phone calls... both of us are married n happy in our own life...still we have feeling for each other n want to meet and spend quality time together....though that guy says I m love of his life and he takes care of me, is worried when i m sick ...... do u think he really luvs me or is just flirting around...mentioning dob for your reference, F: 22-apr-1980, M : 16-OCt-1979

roop_l > Hi, SORRY I cant answer to your question, as you have not mentioned your name....contact, www.tarotfuture.com http://www.tarotfuture.com/

raja > Dear madam, I am seetharam, DOB:07.05.69 Time:4.15pm. When will I see good progress in my career ? pl. tell me how to go about it. Thanks in advance.

roop_l > Hi Seetharam, you need to have a change in direction to your present career, which will give you a very satisfactory feeling and prosperity....wish you good luck...

deva > Hello Mam, my self S.Devarajan, dob 17/1/1974, living in delhi, i got married on 22.2.2002, ii have two sons one is 6yrs and younger on is 1.5 yrs, currently im working with MNC as admin executive on contract basis since 1.5yrs. pls let me know when should i become on company's payroll, do i need to do any thing special for this thing to happen, how is my future career with this company, how is my family life would be in future, health, wealth, and family especially my mothers health. Thanks in Advance

roop_l > Hi S.Devarajan, you really need to be more truthful, honest, bold and thoughtful in your job and stability in your job, further queries contact, http://www.tarotfuture.com/

Ujwala > Hello madam, my bro name is om prakash and DOB is 17th April 1977, I just want to know when he will get marry

roop_l > Hi, OM PRAKASH....start looking around, he will definitely get married in 1yrs time from now, very good proposal, wish him good luck...

LEO > SUDHIR KAUL// dob// 12//08//58// when shall I have surplus money to build my house and give higher education to my daughter

roop_l > Hi Sudhir, you really need to work hard, be more bold and courageous to face the situation and your earning to a better ones, the future is bright after 2yrs, you may be able to fulfill all your wishes....GOOD LUCK..

vik : myself vikram d.o.b. 04/01/1983 place Delhi time 00:40 am ,can you predict my married life and about kids

roop_l > Hi Vikram, married life- be more and more realistic and practical, nurture your relationships in a loving way, life will be good....

subho > Hi, my DOB is 15.04.1981 time- 1:45 am , place of birth - Bokaro, I have left my job in December 08 and thereafter not getting any job. Plz advice

roop_l > Hi Subho, start applying to various places you will get it, All the very best...

sana > My name is Sana 21/08/1976 time 1.45am ,Bangalore. My husband name is Margoob Rahman dob is 14/10/1971, time 3.30pm Agra. Our financial condition is very -very bad.4 months back we shifted our office also. But there is no revenue generation at all. Business has become very dull...Please let me know the solution...We are worried. I am really not happy and totally stressed .How will be our married life...When will get our first kid

roop_l > Hi Sana, don’t worry, get lots of positive thoughts....Margoob is very skillful person, you really need to know where is he good at, and look for a job , besides to what he is presently doing....Things will surely improve, its a phase which has to go, keep courage, things will improve, start affirming everyday 21 times” I AM SAVE SECURED AND LIVE IN ABUNDANCE OF GOOD HEALTH ,HAPPINESS, MONEY” . Wish you best of the best....

aaro > I am Indu Jain born on 18 June 1958. I am facing constant health problems and financial constraints. Please guide me on what should I do reduce my health and financial problems

roop_l > Hi Indu, look out for new avenues, regarding finances, give up on your hurts, see things differently, to what you were doing earlier, go with the flow of life, don’t be rigid in your thinking, start affirming “ I LIVE IN ABUNDANCE OF GOOD HEALTH, HAPPINESS, MONEY” everyday 21 times.....

Chirg_Patil > My name is chirag vikas patil.DOB-30.11.1987.Birthplace-bhusawal.Birthtime-8:13 in mornning.i have done diploma in electronics

roop_l > HI Chirag, since your question is not there only your details are there, I wish you good luck for your future, Life is a fair struggle, win it through your efforts...

123456 > Hi. Expecting my second baby in this june/july. What will it be and how is it's future? My name is charmi 14/5/76 and my hubby sandeep 31/3/73.

roop_l > Hi Charmi, it looks like it’s a girl, but since you have not mentioned your full name I can’t tell you for sure....

sonalagarwal > I am sonal agarwal, dob 16/04/1990. I want to know what my future career holds for me. I applied at NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY but have been waitlisted. Will I be able to get through it? And get the Delhi campus? or does future has something else in store for me? thank u

roop_l > Hi Sonal, I don’t think you may get in to it, but there are great future prospects for you, see if you would like to try something different....GOOD LUCK..

Message for Friends> roop_l > Thanks friends... It was a great session... u can reach me for your questions on www.tarotfuture.com . ... my closing lines to keep you abreast is...Be mindful of how you approach time. Watching the clock is not the same as watching the sun rise”.- Sophia Bedford-Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment