Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Chat on 25th May, 2009

http://chat.indiatimes.com/articleshow/4578923.cms

Roop Lakhani / Tarot Card Reader - Transcript of LIVE CHAT with Tarot Card Reader Roop Lakhani on Monday 25 th May at 12 Noon.

There are lots of mysteries in your life, rely on your intuition to unfold them Roop Lakhani Tarot Card Reader

roop_l > Good afternoon my friends. Opening thoughts for the week .We are each unique beings with a unique path in life. If we wish to be fulfilled, we need to go to our own hearts for direction. Each one of us must regularly ask ourselves: - What do I really want to do? What brings me greatest happiness? How can I bring more of these into my life? Life wants us to go for what brings us most joy and meaning. THINK and dwell on this.

FROM today, I will be doing every month zodiac spread with different themes. Today’s theme for next month prediction is CAREER. I have taken guidance from my tarot and angel cards.. Lets begin..

qwer > I am Prithvi Raj Bhatia DOB 18 06 92 time 05:54 a.m. Kanpur. I am interested in modeling or acting will I be successful in this industry.Or is there is any other field for me. Thanx.

roop_l > Hello Prithvi.. Wow... You share birthday of my husband, 18th June. a versatile Gemini you must be...Modeling or acting career is not good for coming 2 years. Focus on some other fields. You can get more detailed guidance as which field to select from. Contact me on roop@tarotfuture.com God Bless

roop_l > ARIES: You are learning to balance and maintain harmony by compromise and tolerance. There is some financial luck, a new project, career, job, business expansion on yr way in coming month. You can set your goals put fresh energy and action into them and trust your luck.

mayur > Hello M’am this is MAYUR S.PAWAR my birth date is 30/10/1988 .. What will be my carrier currently I am an enggering student I want to study higher education and go abroad is it possible.. And what will be my financial life ?

roop_l > Hello Mayur... Going abroad doesn’t appear to be happening. Higher education seems little difficult. You need to work on your skills and begin your career and keep focused in life. Cheers!!!!!!

roop_l > TAURUS: Your ability will bring you success in whatever you do. You will embark on a new career or job or project where you have an unexpected opportunity. Expect an improvement in work, good news in employment and fortune in your business in coming month.

GSS > Hi Roop,My name is Gauri Singh. By profession, I am a freelance statistician. DOB: 18th June 1976, timing: 6.47am, Place: Mumbai. I have started a stastical consultancy under the name “Stats Quest”;. I have started getting projects. Will I be able to retain it? How will I do in this business? My husband's name is Satyendra Singh, DOB: 7th Sept 1975, Place: Mumbai. When will we be able to buy our house? We want to purchase ot at the most by next year. Will that happen? Thank you

roop_l :> Hello Gauri... wow another Geminian sharing my husband’s birthday.... and 2nd in today’s chat... coincident.... U need to bring lots of new ideas into your Stress Quest which can benefit you professionally. But be cautious and take calculated risk. There are lots of opportunity which u must look and identify well. Buying house will be little delayed and it appears in 2011 you should be a proud owner of yr dream home... God bless u

roop_l > GEMINI: You will have a choice of work, job, employment and business for the beginners (fresher). Patience and perseverance will pay off. Calm and relaxed work atmosphere will ease out the stressful task, financial situations will improve very soon.

bhawna > Hello mam!!!!!!!!! Myself Bhawna Minhas.DOB-23/feb/92.Time-10.25am.place-chandigarh.I recently completed my class 12 and my waiting for my CET result. I want to know will I able to clear it and would be able to pursue to become engineer?? Also how my future in ithis field would be ????

roop_l > Hi Bhawna... You will clear CET with excellent results and marks which will make you and your family very happy. Look at all the sides, pros and cons, priorities of your life before you embark on engineering filed. keep focus on your goals. God Bless!!!!!

roop_l > CANCER: There are some delayed results. Adjust your point of view or rigid ideas, changes must be made. Lots of inspiration is needed, listen to your intuition, and go into more details of any work, project, and business expansions.

Vaibhav > Hello Ma'm! My name is Vaibhav Gupta. DOB 2nd August 1986, TOB: 8:35 am and POB:Ranchi. Please tell me when will be able to complete my PhD? Will I be successful and be able to get a good job? Thanks!

roop_l > Hello Vaibhav.... Wish your question ahd more details about subject you pursuing for PHD to give more accurate reading. Anyways, you will definitely your PHD with good results. There are lots of emotional blocks and your own fears which are blocking you for reaching higher success in life. To make sure you have cleared all your hurted emotions, blockage and have a clean relationship with everyone and be always loving, caring and trust and listen to your intuition. Contact me for further guidance on roop@tarotfuture.com God Bless.

roop_l > LEO: You are warm, creative, receptive and nurturing. Your abilities will give you success and abundance. There can be travel, related to work or training. Employees may get promotion, new people may get job. Although you are not sure of which way to go, but the new possibilities and opportunities will take you on a new financial path.

aaa > Hi mam,I am Lokesh Joshi,DOB-06/04/1982, Place-Almora,Time-4:02 p.m. I am a management graduate with approx 5 yrs of experience.Still not settled in life professionally and financially. Every time I think I got a good job, something wrong happens. Plz tell me when will I get settled profesionally as I have to marry a girl I love and this can happen only if i get well settled in a good company. Thanks

roop_l > Hello Lokesh. A very interesting question you have asked, similar type of anxiety and questions many young friends are having in today's time... To give you reply,. Within 12 months from now you will definitely settle in your professional life. What is needed is to be more fun loving, adventurous, clear in your communications, more thoughtful and using your intelligence. Marriage appears happening between 2010 and 2011. Keep Smiling!!!!!!!!!

roop_l > VIRGO: Lot of enthusiasm, success, material wealth, enlightenment and empowerment comes to you this month, but clear thinking, logical and realistic actions are required. Be very cautious and dont lose your temper. You may receive some good news which was due since long time.

Preetham > Hi roop ...my name is Preetham ...dob 1st may 1981 ... i am jobless for a while now ... will i find a good job soon ? will my career have good progress in 2009 ?

roop_l > Hello Preetham. 3 to 4 months from today, you will find a good job with a good future growth prospect and finacial securities. God Bless!!!

roop_l > LIBRA: Its time for you to get realized that the change that holds you can be removed at your wish. There are some fears which are your own. You will gain through professional contacts. Projects are coming up to completion time which will take you to a new financial growth. You can enjoy your vacation or a professional trip.

priyanka > Hi Mam, time of question- 11.59 am, I am Priyanka Kumari, my dob- 27.02.77, time-2.00 am, place- hajipur. Please tell me about my job prospects, which field I should look for jobs? I am pursuing chartered financial analyst course but not able to clear the exams, what should I do to concentrate on studies?

roop_l > Priyanka Kumari... Hello dear. You can pursue career in CFA though its a very difficult career. Be more realistic in your thinking as where and how to apply for the job. You will definitely have a good luck finding dream job by next year. If you wish to know more details of other job prospect fields you need to consult me professionally. God Bless U!!!

roop_l > SCORPIO: Your ideas will blossom, your plans will find support, and your work will have more creativity and inspiration. You may tie up a deal on property or something to do with garden, nature or children. Messages may come to you about pending deals. You will make the right choice and move ahead with self confidence.

Royaltimes > Hi, my name is Parvesh Bahl, DOB is 14.09.1958. I have started a new business. It has not picked up yet. What r the future prospects of my business?

roop_l > HelloParvesh... Why don’t you be open enough to ask more focused question as naming your business to give accurate answers. Anyways, you have to see the possibilities around you. Success is on top of you. Don’t be under illusion and dreams. Don’t look at your past and follow same past patterns. Opportunities are many and are coming on your way. You must see and identify them and use in life. Be more on realistic focused and grounded level. Cheers!!

varun > Hi I am Varun Malhotra. DOB 4/5/82 Time 1:50 AM. Place. New Delhi. I would like to know my lucky numbers and any changes required in my name to boost my career, finance, marriage (I am unmarried) and luck? I am currently working as Software Engineer.

roop_l > Hello Varun. According to Numerological if u add one additional A either in your name or surname than it will bring good stability. So make either your name as VAARUN or Surname as MAALHOTRA. Additionally, everyday for next 3 months, write 21 times on a Plain piece of paper selected full name (with additional A in either one) and see the changes taking place. Give me good news within 3 months and we take on further course of guidance. Contact me on roop@tarortfuture.com . God Bless....

roop_l > SAGITTARIUS: You may not hear any good news or promotion, you may want a change of job or you may not be happy with your current job or you may not get the job you have applied for. There can be frustrating situations or significant challenges. But remember your efforts will not go unnoticed or unrewarded. Sooner or later you will be paid for it. Invest part of your profits in new projects or properties or real estate. Its time to build on what you have gained.

km13 > Dear Madam, I am Kamini Mathur.DOB:13-12-1957, Delhi at 0903am. My husband does not have a job at present? When will he get one? Will it be in India or abroad? Will I accompny him there or stay back in India? His details; DOB:21-06-1951, Delhi at 0344am.Name: Akhilesh Narain Mathur.

roop_l > Hello Kamini. Another geminain based question. Well, Abhilesh will get a job in India. What is needed is good channelized efforts in right direction. Present efforts are not enough and focused. There will be an offer coming to him from an abroad job as well and he will make his choice at that time.

roop_l > CAPRICORN: there are lots of mysteries in your life, rely on your intuition to unfold them. Remain open to the information that flows from your unconscious. You can take support of a lady who is very charismatic and intuitive. Things may be slow but surprises like bonus, raise, promotion, new job opportunity may come up. Everything will come as if suddenly the stars are in your favor. Finance will improve significantly. You attain your highest potential

Ravi > Good afternoon maam, myself Ravi Borude dob 30/10/1985, birth time 3.45 pm at Aurangabad (MH), I want to know about my financial condition as I am working at a very low salary, is there any chance of getting a good job or opportunity to earn good income/money. what will be my financial position in future? And when I will get married?

roop_l > Hello Ravi. You have a very good financial growth with new job opportunities and offers in this year. You can get married in this year or by next year whenever you want. Make a conscious choice for selecting girl for a happy married life. Always Stay Happy...

roop_l > AQUARIUS: Don’t panic for new transition, transformation or permanent change. Old job or situations are changing for better future. Expect messages regarding work, employment, new projects, and new opportunities out of blue. Financial problems and commitment may seem little with this new possibilities opening up a new financial path

varun> Hi I am Varun Malhotra. DOB 4/5/82 Time 1:50 AM. Place. New Delhi. I would like to know my lucky numbers and any changes required in my name to boost my career, finance, marriage (I am unmarried) and luck? I am currently working as Software Engineer.

roop_l > Hello VARUN. I will not give answers to 2nd Questions in same chat. Let other soul get a chance. contact me professionally for further questions on 98213 36195

manish > Hi mam my name is Manish Agarwal. my birth date is 20/09/1988.i m doing engineering. what should I plan for my career . Should I go for higher education or for job

roop_l > Hello Manish. Can u see how less communicative you are? Not asking detailed proper question as which field of engineering you are pursuing. Anyway, you need to pursue job instead of higher education. Be clear in your thoughts and communications. God bless you

roop_l > PISCES: Material benefits are on your mind. You are not satisfied with deeper meanings of work. You may be at cross roads, you may be suffocated by rules and bondages. Take a step back, re-examine you situations, and emphasize time management, research, planning and instructions. Success and recognition are within your reach, set backs can be overcome.

Sur88 > Hello Roop this is Surabhi choudhary here from Rajasthan. Born on august 19 1988. I am a pharmacy student and completing my degree in an year so could u just help me decide, shoul i go for M. Pharm. or MBA after grad.??? :)

roop_l > Hey Surabhi. An intelligent and ambitious gal you are. Wonderful... Both higher degrees appear to be good and right for you. But if I have to guide you just single, than pursue MBA after graduation. Try and get some work experience before embarking on MBA God Bless.....

Message for Friends> roop_l > Friends, IM sure all of you enjoyed today’s interactive chat and have got values for next month. Please mail me your question with your full name and DOB to give you further guidance. Many of you are not getting soon reply, is because of busy schedules I keep. I keep 1 day every week to attend mail based free answers to questions. Pl send me your queries on roop@tarotfuture.com or call me on 98213 36195 to fix appointment and meet me professionally.

My signing off thought for the week is “Your life has to do with the agenda that has been set for you by you, by that part of you that weve come to call, in our language, your soul.” by-- Neale Donald Walsch. Plz mail me your feedback about monthly zodiac theme. my next month theme will be RELATIONSHIP.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, My name is Ritesh Kamat. DOB: 11-june-1985. TOB:3:57PM.Place is Bhatkal karnataka
    Can you please tell me should I pursue MBA or Journalism?
    or else should I try out for job?
    my id is riteshkamat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ritesh,
    I give free answers during my weekly LIVE chat on www.itimes.com.

    ReplyDelete