Friday, August 28, 2009

Chat 16th July 2009

http://chat.indiatimes.com/Roop-Lakhani-/-16th-July/articleshow/4931945.cms


Roop Lakhani / 16th July - Transcript of LIVE CHAT with Roop Lakhani, Tarot Card Reader on Tuesday 16 th July at 3PM.


The phase of difficulties has come to teach - Roop lakhani - Tarot Card Reader


roop_l > “Many people treat their bodies as if they were rented from Hertz -- something they are using to get around in but nothing they genuinely care about understanding” - Chungliang Al Huang Hello Friends we ignore our body, we abuse our body the soul of our existence think about this. Lets begin today’s chat.


guddu > Hi mam.. Hope you are fine .My self Ajay kumar panda here from Rourkela, Orissa. Date of Birth- 7 April 1965, Time 09 hr 09 minute PM Place Rourkela,Orissa., Gender:-Male.. When will I get a stable job. in abroad/India I am very much worried about my job. My current job also is in the critical stage, due to recession and some kind of politics. if I lost when will I get the new job in abroad or India ? I am not at all satisfied with my present job so please tell me is there any chance for changing my jobs? I am trying hard to get job but don’t know why I am not getting positive response.. Kindly suggest me if there is any remedies for the same. Thanx .Take Care


roop_l > Hi Ajay.... First of all relax , be positive....Dnt think of leaving the job now, which ever way you can bring new ideas, inspiration to your job, it will be better for you, there are good chances for you after 6 months.... all the best... Remedy to find A new job... Keep affirming.... I HAVE A JOB OF MY SATISFATION GIVING ME X AMOUNT FOR THE YEAR!!! good luck..


rm83 > Hello Madam!My name is RAHUL MATHUR,DOB:FEB 9, 1983, BHOPAL AT 1605 HRS. HOW STABLE IS MY PRESENT CAREER AS I AM STRUGGLING IN MY PRESENT JOB? WHEN WILL I BE CONFIRMED IN MY PRESENT JOB? WILL I SETTLE ABROAD AND WHEN?


roop_l > Hi Rahul, looks like you have a very good opportunity coming from past contacts or close friends, or some family member, or some relative.....You really need to focus on what you are good at....and sharpen your skills master the art, anything which is a group effort will help you.... slow an steady growth is expected....Good luck :)


annvi > My name is priti goyal. dob is 22 may 1982 at 00.05 am at jodhpur Rajasthan, plz mam, tell me when our financial position will improve and how is my career. is there any changes in my name is needed. Then plz suggest for better future.


roop_l > Hiiii Priti, you current 6 months will go on the same level, but you will be happy the way your finances will improve, I wish u a very good luck, also if u wish to get married in case if you are not married, you will have a good luck...and a new house...don’t worry be happy.... all will be fine and be positive....


anujgoyal > Hello mam, my name is Anuj Goyal. dob is 24 nov 1981 at 9.21 a.m. at kota Rajasthan. and my wife Priti Goyal dob is 22 may 1982 at 00.05 am. how would be our married life in future. she is not satisfied with my current progress. how is my career future. thanks


roop_l > Hello Anuj....It is in your hand , how to make your relationship strong, as you are a very strong person and can make your wife happy and yours completely, sometimes you are unable to see what’s missing in your relationship, but still look within your self, it may happen that everything will be fine....


twinkle > My name is Sonia from Delhi Birth Place Delhi DOB is 09.05.1976 TOB: 17.20 and when I got a stable job and I also want to reduce my weight too but unable, I would like to live a happy life too how it possible


roop_l > Hiee Sonia... First of all relax down, and losing weight answer is not in tarot cards....you will have to work hard... control on your diet, and be happy, may be some depressions or anxiety that’s why, take care...Emotional problem, so try to resolve that....


debasishsinha > Hi Madam.My name is Debasish Sinha ( Kundli name is Tura ) born on 14.7.1962 at 07.05AM in Balasore in the state of Orissa.My career graph is going down and down and also financially not sound as before. May I know the duration of sufferings? Is there any possibility of change in job near future?


roop_l > HIEEE.... Debasish....with in a year you will have a major turning point in your life, you are capable of multitalented activities... do lot of meditation, ask your inner self it will guide at where you are good at....Avoid telling your self that you are suffering... be positive, take help of your own...inner voice... intuitions, you will do good...


kaushik > Want to ask about my friend, her name is SHRADDHA MAHADEV MORAJKAR DOB: 19/03/1989. What will be her future life, coz she is facing lot of troubles since childhood and now the trouble has become worst and their parents have decided to stay apart.


roop_l > Hiieee... Kaushik... first of all would like to tell you, that you are a very sweet friend, and so much concerned for her... about your friend, don’t worry, she is very good, intuitive.. The phase of difficulties has come to teach her...how to still be courageous and be on her own, independent, and determined, she will do wonders in her career... About her mother - father, all will be fine, for each ones betterment... don’t worry... be happy, good bless you


shilp1 > Hi my name is Renuka my DOB is 16/04/76,TOB is 10.55 am, my marriage 5 yr ,when will I conceive, and gaps in career and job when will find good job .


roop_l > Hieee... Renuka, you will have a very good job from 4 months of time now.. and about conceiving is there in the year 2011, all the very best... come with sweets....


uae > Hello maam this is Darpan anand.dob-27 oct 1985,maam i am leaving for australia next week for higher studies. Will i come back to India or continue to settle there? when is marriage on the cards for me?


roop_l > Hieee... Darpan... first of all Congratulations for you going Australia....about your marriage, you will come back to India. 3 to 4 yrs for marriage.


Vikas > Hello Mam, my name is Vikas Kumar Thakur. My DOB is October 8, 1982; POB is Jamshedpur (Jharkhand), and TOB is 07:42 AM. Now, i am in Ireland, studying MBA; but unsure about my career. Would you see something significant coming my way in terms of Job, or marriage, etc. thanks


roop_l > Hieeee Vikas....you need to shift you focus of what type of job u want, or what else is possible... there are a different sets of circumstances which are unseen now will come into ur career....you cn be doing good into communication, PR, or management... marriage is 3 yrs away.. all the best :)


mohamed > I am Abdoullah Hasabo from Cairo,egypt. My DOB:25.1.1991,POB:cairo,I am looking for a girl as I am already settled now in my business.When will I get married?Will it be a love marriage or arranged?


roop_l > HIIEEEE Abdoullah...2011 or 2012...marriage...Arrange marriage...


raghav > Name: Raghav Khanna, DOB : 8th April,1980, Time 4:58 AM, Place of Birth: New Delhi, My finances are running low from quite some time , I want a good career opportunity with good salary package and growth, please suggest me.


roop_l > Hieee Raghav khanna .....Life may be stagnant at the moment, believe in forgive and forget.....move on with your present, with new sets of ideas....pray to who ever you believe, and all your anxiety, sufferings will go away, more spiritual, loving caring, donate food to begger or anything or black colour blanket or kala urad dal .... be happy always and spread love....


meenakshi > Good afternoon mam my name is Meenakshi my dob is 23rd jan 1980 time 6:15 pm place delhi i got married last year 1st feb2008 my husband dob is 2nd July 1983 2:10pm delhi his name Rohit mam my q is how many kids i have male or female and when and i recently change my job can i get stability or promotion here?


roop_l > Hieee...male child....with in 3 years you will have one male child, then its up to you...


shally > Hi mam ...myself Shalu verma from Gwalior Madhya Pradesh. date of birth 27 June 1990.time 4hr 37 min am. I am preparing for pmt from last 2yrs. and i am not selected can u tell me i will be selected this year or not. if not than what to do now in the upcoming future........and what will be there in my future?


roop_l > Hieee Shalu...within 6months from now, you will have very good news....with what you will experience how life takes you ahead....


t_tarun > Tarun- mam, my dob is 4-8-1965. i am in govt job. Can i settle my children in good position with my salary


roop_l > Hieee... Tarun, be very- very realistic how to set the... and then see how they will settle... be happy.. don’t worry...


Message for Friends>
roop_l > Friend, so many people saw me and my husband on Sach Ka Samna promos and called/sms and emailed me. I thank you all. On closing note, to continue insight about body “Your body is the ground and metaphor of your life, the expression of your existence. It is your Bible, your encyclopedia, your life story. Everything that happens to you is stored and reflected in your body. In the marriage of flesh and spirit divorce is impossible”. Gabrielle Roth.
You can call me on 91 98213 36195 or email me on roop@tarotfuture.com for your questions or appointment. God Bless All.






No comments:

Post a Comment