Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Chat on 14th May 2009

http://chat.indiatimes.com/Roop-Lakhani--Tarot-Card-Reader/articleshow/4481085.cms

Roop Lakhani / Tarot Card Reader - Transcript of LIVE CHAT with Tarot Card Reader Roop Lakhani on 14th May, 2009 Thursday 3PM.

You have the opportunity to write the script according to your hearts true desires Roop Lakhani Tarot Card Reader


roop_l > Good afternoon my friends…. Hello and welcome to my live chat for knowing your tomorrow using mystic science. Thanks for your love and trust by flooding my mailbox roop@tarotfuture.com with your questions. Today I will make use of Tarot Cards along with Angels Oracle Cards... before I begin the session..... Read this powerful lines "We must not allow the clock and the calendar to blind us to the fact that each moment of life is a miracle and mystery." Let’s build a new relationship with the time of ones life. Experience time from different perspectives. Discover how to do life rather than allow life to do you… Let us begin today’s session.


mahi > I m Monika kumar, dob:9-12-1979, pob-Delhi, tob-6:45pm. Husband-Bharat Bhushan dob;30-6-1977, pob:khurja,tob-5:15pm. Residing separately. Our various cases r in court since January 2008 . Plz tell when cases r gong to be over

roop_l > Hi Monika, Angel Says - You have the opportunity to write the script according to your hearts true desires. Once you clearly decide upon your true desires and know tat your ready, all will be in magic..... In 1 to 3 yrs time all court cases will be done...All the very best....

sandy > I am sandeep wadhwa born on 01-01-1982 at Delhi at1.45pm. I m presently working in US plz tell when will I be able to take admission in MBA in US or France or any other country. How will be my future after that??

roop_l > Hi, US and France , both are possible, which ever u like.....Angel message saying - Give away any heavy feelings and enjoy all what u have, all the very best...Good luck

RAHUL > Hello Madam!My name is RAHUL MATHUR,DOB:FEB 9, 1983, BHOPAL AT 1605 HRS. HOW WILL MY CAREER AND FINANCES BE? WILL I SETTLE ABROAD AND WHEN? WHEN WILL I GET MARRIED?

roop_l > Hi Rahul, your career will pick up very soon, start focusing, and marriage is still time.....Angel message - live in present, leave ur burden of past....and create your future....Good luck...

sudha > I am sudha, dob 20.04.1947 I want to know is there a change in residence indicated also how is my future financially

roop_l > Hi Sudha, the change of the house don’t look very promising....Angel msg - Flow out of love with your self and with everyone...and all things will be sorted out with uu....

an_mathur > Hi! My name is Akhilesh Narain Mathur. DOB; JUNE 21, 1951 at Delhi. TOB: 0344 AM. Are there any chances of getting a stable job? Can I purchase a house in the next 5 years?

roop_l > Hi Akhilesh.....don’t worry, there are better times coming for u, good luck is following u....all will flow in the way u have planned....Angel message - Keep confidence in your self, move forward with courage and faith....Good luck...

abhilasha1994 > is my future bright? priyamvada singh,05-07-1994

roop_l > Hi Abhilasha.....Ur future is very BRIGHT, be very POSITIVE....Angel message - Have a child like feelings and shower your self with love attention...and to people around u....Wish u bag full of good wishes...

shanti > name:karish,dob:4.july.1985,pob:goa,whn wil she get married? will her marriage be love ya arranged,wil she settle in Goa or out of goa.plz reply

roop_l > Hi Karish....2010, looks very promising...and it will be love marriage....Angel msg - just ask god or the universe for ur wishes to come true. Go for ur best choice and decisions in life....Good luck..

durga > hello Roop Ji, I am Durga and i want to know regarding the education and best field of career of my son Able born on dated 26/07/2001 at Chandigarh

roop_l > Heloo Durga ji....Ur son will do very good in Education...Career is still a long time for him...Angel msg - Surround ur child with lots of positive energy with good emotional experience lot of love , guidance and peace....

shanti > time of asking question:2.27: name shanti,dob:5.12.1985,pob:berhempur,tob:7.am when will I get married, when the match will be from india ya abroad,and wht carrier should i opt for? i am an engg but I am not happy with my profession plz give soln

roop_l > Hi Shanti...Keep focusing into what ur doing, rather than opting for a nother job....Angel msg - pay careful attention to new people, what angels are sending to u, u will recognize them by sense of familiarity and safety....

bhaanu22 > Hi I am bhanu chaudhary dob 22june 86 place Delhi time 12:35 pm i am doing MBA final year want to know whether ill get a gud job after my mba or not ?? And if yes then in Noida or in Delhi ? 2) do u see me studying further after mba ?? Please tell me how will my career be and suggest remedies for career growth ?? time-2: 38 pm

roop_l > Hi Bhanu, mostly it will be Noida....Angel msg - be very joyfull which will allow u to attract and create ur present and future moments at their highest possible levels....

nave > Hi, my name is naveen kumar t s and my birth date is 25-4-1989. i want ask the question about my carrier and my life partner.

roop_l > Hi Naveen, both are going to have a very good begning....both blessed by god, all the very best...Angel msg - o[pen ur arms and hearts for the help and assistant of angels....good luck..

pallavi > Hi madam, Mine was an arranged marriage before 3 years, since couple of months I feel as if my husband has xmarital affair with someone in his office... can u plz check if he ahs something of that kind? is she married or unmarried? will it affect my marriage life

roop_l > Hi Pallavi...since u have not mentioned your dob details....i really cant help u....for further queries...log on to..... www.tarotfuture.com

Mother > Dear Mam, Pranam. My daughter Sarika Chauhan, dob is 27 Aug 1982 at 02:45am at Rishikesh In Uttarakhand (India). Plzzz tell when will she get a suitable Job of her field of interest which is trying to find 4 th last 1 Year but unable to get?? She already done her Mangal Graha Shanti Puja, Kaal Sarp Yog Shanti Puja, etc.. She is also wearing 14 Mukhi Rudrakha for the last 9 months. She is also wearing Sunhala

roop_l > Hi sarika... start affirming... “I HAVE A JOB OF MY CHOICE BY JULY 2009, WIH A SALARY OF RS X PER ANUM” everyday start affirming this, for 21 days 21 times...and then see what new job challenges cm across....and u will definitely have a good job in 3 to 4 months time...Angel sg - don’t worry about finding ur purpose, just focus on serving your purpose....

vishal > Mam, my DOB 15-05-83, Time 07.30am, Place Shimla. Please tell me about my studies, job n marriage ? I hace my CA final exams from 9th June

roop_l > Hi Vishal....u have a fantastic year ahead, keep wishing all ur wishes will cm true...Angel msg - endings are merely the start of new beginnings...angels are with u in each phase of life....good luck to uuu....

xxxx > Gud After noon M’am I am Taruna Kadam ,DOB 15 nov 1982, prusing MSc(IT) and presently working with pvt. company,i want know how shld i impovre my luck to get more sucess,n which field is good for me.

roop_l > Hi Tarun....be more creative, sharpen ur skills where ur good at....Angel msg - what ever appears a problem is a part of ur answered prayer, the heaven is protecting u....good luck...

sunder > thank u. M.SUNDARESWARAN DOB 08 /04/1950 Whether I will win court cases ? When will my fin. position improve ?

roop_l > Hi Sundareswaran, the time is good after 1 and half year. Financial situation will improve that time and the court cases will also improve that time. Angel’s message there is a need for your strength and truthfulness with other people involved with you. Situations will be healed gently as per your request

Amar > Dear Mam, Hello.. My friend Sandeep Bhandari, dob is 27August,1980 at 09:00p.m at Tehri Garwal in Uttarakhand (India ). Plz tell Is there any Possibility his getting Divorce this year?? What is his marriage Future?? Regds

roop_l > Dear amar, your friend will get divorced in 6 months. For further details log on to www.tarotfuture.com . Angel message, ask your friend to put entire focus upon staying in the stream of giving and receiving in every situation and in all that he does

Tushar007 > I am Tushar Pandey born on 7th August 1987. Mam how do u see my career growth in 4-5 years from now? I am a MBA aspirant who is currently pursuing engg. And placed in one of the leading company...Would I be placed in Delhi (NCR) or else after my course completes in June 2009?

roop_l > Hi Tushar your all 5 years are good....all the very best...Angel msg - Give ur careers, worries and concerns...to the angels thy will take care, detoxify your body, all will be fine...good luck..

subratnk > Hi, which party will form the govt. in this election in India

roop_l > Hi subrantk, be ver4y specific with ur question, there are so many parties.....

atul > Hi Roop Ji , I have been asking you from last 3 months but my question is never answered. Please answer this time. I am Atul Chawla . My dob is 05-March-1983 ,time :12:30 AM, place New Delhi . I want to do MBA. Do I have the chance to succeed in MBA this year and get good institute. My health also has ups and downs .What should I do ? How is my career

roop_l > Hi Atul, u will get into MBA this year , keep trying....Angel message - keep listening to ur inner voices and ur dreams, your feelings, your visions, your ideas...there is a lot of creativity within uuu....good luck...

Message for Friends> roop_l > Friends it was fun chat. I'm sure each one of you got some insight from answers I gave. Those who wish to contact me on 91 98213 36195 or drop a mail at www.tarotfuture.com . My Closing thoughts for each one of you is....Develop Self Awareness skills to master your inner world and watch the outer world change. All positive change requires increased awareness and self trust. God bless you all and on signing note, please go and cast Your VOTE to elect stable government for growth of our country...

No comments:

Post a Comment