Friday, August 7, 2009

Chat on 6th Aug 2009

Welcome to the roop Chat Room


Celebrity says:

14:58:34 PM > roop_l : 7/8/09Hello and welcome friends for todays live chat.. My opening lines for the day is a beautifull thoughts written by Albert Einstine"Nothing truly valuable arises from ambition or from a mere sense of duty; it stems rather from love and devotion towards men and towards objective things.Come lets begin with todays questions

13:11:27 PM > CHARU : Good afternoon mam, myself Charu Dhodi ,dob:14/05/1988 place: delhi,time:04:44 pm I want to know about my career. I have completed my graduation and have taken admission in MCA.. i want to know would it be gud for me as i wanted to do MBA but i didnt got a good option for it.. plzzzz suggest what should i do...plzzzzz reply

15:04:28 PM > roop_l : Hello Charu... you should go for MBA which will give you a good success and growth

13:12:37 PM > skg : Hello Ma'am, My name is sachin gupta, DOB - 17june82, TOB 00:15 AM,POB Delhi. i would like to know that when can i own a flat or a house for myself and my parents

15:06:34 PM > roop_l : Hello Sachin.. aha a gemini guy... you can have yr own house in 2009 itself. work double fast covering all areas and you will enjoy a new home soon.

13:14:55 PM > akm345 : Dear Madam, I am without a job since October last year. Can you give me an indiacation when I will get a Job?DOB:21/06/1951,TOB:0344AM, POB: Delhi. Name: Akhilesh Narain Mathur.

15:08:50 PM > roop_l : hello Akhilesh... coming 4 to 6 months time you will surely find the job.

13:26:03 PM > soumyajit : Hello mam.........I am Soumyajit Ghosh,DOB-3rd June 1985,TOB-3:10 PM,Place-Kolkata.Mam,I would like to know when I will get a job and will it be a good one.I am an electronics engineer,pass out on 2008.Mam,also please tell me about my financial condition in the future.I would also like to know about my marriage,will it be love or arrange marriage?..TOQ-1:28PM.....thanks mam....

15:11:32 PM > roop_l : Hello Soumyajit... within coming 2 months time you should get a job. Financial future you need to be very well planned and cautious or it will go haywire. Very likely you will do love marraige. Contact me if you wish to do your detailed reading.

13:19:20 PM > NITIN : HELLO MAM I AM NITIN AGGARWAL I WANA KNOW ABOUT MY CAREER AND LOVE LIFE. I AM IN A RELATION FROM LAST 4 YEAR PLZ TELL WHAT SHOULD I DO TO ENHANCE MY LOVE LIFE AND CAREER. I HAVE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION. NOW M PLANNING TO DO BUSINEES. WOULD IT BE GUD FOR ME OR I SHOULD STUDY. TIME:12.07 PM, DOB: 21/11/1988 PLACE : REWARI.. PLZZZ REPLY

15:16:02 PM > roop_l : Hello Nitin... have a child like enthusiasm in your love life and rather than balancing act come out with new innovative ideas rather than old routine ways. this will keep your love life happy. Reg yr career enhancement, you need to think more intellectualy, rationally and logicaly as how to grow n enhance career. You can goahead with your business plans and after a year or two you can restart your studies.

13:28:59 PM > smithasv : Hi Roopa,Good Afternoon,My name is Smitha S.V,DOB: 06/06/1980,TOB:10:30pm approx,POB:Shimoga(karnataka),Now staying in bangalore,when i will get married(arranged or luv),How will be my career?i want to move to creative field rather than IT,what is ur suggestion for this, quesion time 1:30pm

15:21:11 PM > roop_l : Hello Smitha... You are likely to have an arranged happy married life. The line which you chose to do in creative field can be anyting based on your old skills or past skills where you were good at. There are lot of competition and struggle but your hardwork and persuation will pay of in long run. God bless U.

13:30:03 PM > neha : hi mam..my name is neha ahuja,dob:4/12/82, tob:3:20 am,pob:jalandhar-punjab. i want to know what r my chances of going abroad . if i stay in india, when i'll get a job? n one thing more, do my name is numerologically correct or i shud make some changes? time of asking ques:1:31 pm :):)

15:24:20 PM > roop_l : hello Neha... you will be an intellectual sagitarious gal... there are lots of chances of you going abroad. within 6 months you will get a job if in India. Numerologically your name is not right and changes would be good for future. to do so conact me later on on 98213 36195 or mail me at roop@tarotfuture.com

13:43:29 PM > mridu : hello mam my name is mridula.v. my date of birth is 4/4/82 timing is 11.55 p.m mam i have problem with my job don't know when it going to shut down when will i get a good job i'm writing bank exams when will i get a job in bank time of asking question 1.45.p.m

15:27:13 PM > roop_l : hello Mridula, you will get a job very soon. 3 to 7 months is a good period for you and you will get good news from a bank very soon.

15:27:35 PM > roop_l : FOR TAROT CARD READING I DONT NEED TIME OF QUESTION OR TIME OF BIRTH. I ONLY NEEDS YOUR FULL NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH.

14:18:33 PM > pakhi : I m Monika kumar, dob:9-12-1979, pob-Delhi, tob-6:45pm. My Husband-Bharat Bhushan dob;30-6-1977, pob:khurja,tob-5:15pm. Residing separtely. Our case now in court. a)when our divorce is posible and how many yrs will it take in court b)when i will get gud job .

15:32:05 PM > roop_l : Hello Monika.... between coming 5 to 9 months you may have a divorce. you will get a good job after 1 year.

14:21:15 PM > sanjay : hello, Roop Ji, my self sanjay bhardwaj born on dated 20/05/1969 at Chandigarh. I am working as passport consultant and now want to start my own work in the same filed . plz tell me about my future in this field

15:34:31 PM > roop_l : Hello Mr Sanjay... You will be able to start your own work/business the way you have thought of, it will happen. All the very best and email me good news soon.

14:26:58 PM > gudguy : Dear Mam, Pranam I am Sudarsan, 13-02-66 question : why so many troubles in my life ? when it will be solved /

15:37:10 PM > roop_l : Hello Sudarshan... Good period is starting for you very soon. Trouble period is geting over. Keep your focus on your work and activities. soon everything will start becoming smoother and problem free.

14:52:33 PM > priya : Hi Mam, Priya here, dob 28/12/80, when will i get married?

15:41:21 PM > roop_l : Hello Priya... the marraige cards shows a good marriage within 3 to 4 years. god bless u.

14:50:40 PM > rajj : Good afternnon.Name: Dhiiraj G Ajwani. Dob :29/8/73 I am an engg graduate and working with my dad frm last 12 yrs. now i want to do something else like doing a dynamic job or some business which involves travelling and where in i can get name

15:45:06 PM > roop_l : Hello Dhiraj.. You can have your own business rather than a job, but it doesnt appear with lots of travels. there is definately a new phase starting for your life where you will feel very happy and satisfied. God Bless You.

14:47:51 PM > deepa : Good afternoon Madam ,Myself Dipak from Kolkota DoB 2nd May 1972 At 1:10AM Please let me know when iI will be free from debt

15:46:56 PM > roop_l : Hello Dipak... you will be completely debt free guy after 5 years.

14:59:12 PM > sonali : i am sonali gupta dob 06.04.1978 i want to how will be my married life will i be financially secure

15:49:39 PM > roop_l : Hello Sonali.... You will be finacialy secured and regarding married life, the 1st year will go very good, 2nd n 3rd year from now, AVOID clashes, arguments for a smooth married life.

15:01:41 PM > ashu : My Name is Ashutosh Chasta and DOB is 13/12/1975. I had never enjoyed my married and family life since last eight years. I want to know, when and how could I maintain peace and love in my family

15:55:31 PM > roop_l : hello Ashutosh.. What a unique unherad surname you have. The time you have decided that you want peac and love in your family, it will start happening. The cards are shoiwng your future is very bright with your family and financial freedom. Focus on priorities of your life. Set yourself FREE from your past which is stoping your progress as soon as possibles.

15:13:48 PM > mychat : 15:10 pm hello mam , i am nirmala yadav dob 24/02/1981 place bihar i want to know that when will i get marry ? pls tell me about my career i m doing mba after msc (zoology) will i be able to get job in future.

15:57:57 PM > roop_l : Hello Nirmala... coming 12 to 18 months you will get married. You will get a very good job in future.

15:15:49 PM > ren : Dear Madam please answer me, I am Renu Gautam DOB 06-08-1981 POB Kanpur time 7.30AM I have masters degree still from past one year I am struggling for job and not got any. When I will get job. I have got scholarship from abroad to do post graduation but I dont want to go abroad or should I go abroad, I have to go in October till that time I will get any job or not in India? Please suggest me

16:00:55 PM > roop_l : Hello Renu.... you will get a job in October 2009 and if you opt for abroad post graduation studies than it will be very very good for you.

16:02:49 PM > roop_l : My closing lines for all of you to dwell for week is "The most self-destructive thought that any person can have is thinking that he or she is not in total control of his or her life. That's when, Why me? becomes a theme song." -- Roger Dawson.Friends, you can read all my live chats on my blog http://roopslivechat.blogspot.com/ I will appreciate if you can live your comments and testimonials there. Those of you who wish to consult me for detailed reading send me mail on roop@tarortfuture.com or call to fix appointment on 91 98213 36195

4 comments:

  1. Hello maa'm,

    I am Rashmi Sharma DOB 02/10/1979 pursuing my MBA. I am without any job since july last year, please let me know when i will get a job and will i be financially secure before my marriage. also please let me know when will my marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to started a Home Based Busienss with Google Firm. Now plz tell me this is better me r not. If u suggested thsi si not better fo ru then wat will u suggest me
    My name is Mudassar Zafar Bhatti
    My Date of Birth 6th October 1978
    Birth Location Sahiwal Pakistan
    birth Time is I think after 12:00 o Clock nite

    plz tell via my mail # mudassarzafarb@yahoo.com
    mudassar.zafar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to started a Home Based Busienss with Google Firm. Now plz tell me this is better me r not. If u suggested thsi si not better fo ru then wat will u suggest me
    My name is Mudassar Zafar Bhatti
    My Date of Birth 6th October 1978
    Birth Location Sahiwal Pakistan
    birth Time is I think after 12:00 o Clock nite

    plz tell via my mail # mudassarzafarb@yahoo.com
    mudassar.zafar@gmail.com
    My Cell #

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello... all of you need to send me mail on roop@tarotfuture.com i will not read or reply any querries here. god bless you.

    ReplyDelete