Friday, August 28, 2009

Live chat on 13th Aug 2009

http://chat.indiatimes.com/Roop-Lakhani-/-Tarot-Card-Reader/articleshow/4889032.cms

Transcript of LIVE CHAT with Roop Lakhani , Tarot Card Reader on Wednesday 13 th August at 12 Noon.

Leo’s will run into conflicts which will require a great deal of emotional control Roop Lakhani - Tarot Card Reader

roop_l > Hi Good Morning friends “The most self-destructive thought that any person can have is thinking that he or she is not in total control of his or her life. That's when, Why me? Becomes a theme song -- Roger Dawson. Come lets begin today’s session

Divya > Hi, my name is Divya Gupta DOB 18june1983 TOB 11.56A.m. POB hisar, Haryana. My husband's name is Manu Gupta DOB 27 september1979 TOB 9.08a.m. POB Delhi. We were married in 30 April 2006.we are passing thru a crucial phase in relationship almost heading towards a separation though I don’t want to. When will things be normal between us? roop_l > Hiee Diya Gupta  The period of 9 months is a bit of crucial everything will be fine after 9 months... Be positive

roop_l > Hey Guys Today we will talk about Career Predictions for Each Zodiac for the Month of August..... here we Go!!

roop_l > ARIES- You will experience trouble, problems, loss in your work or career. You may have heated debate over papers or agreements. Keep doing your work without any strong attachments. You may feel empty or unrewarding.

sachin > Good afternoon Mam. My name is Sachin Arora. DOB is 12 November 1982. Place of Birth is Faridabad. However, am living in London since 5 yrs. I asked you a question around a month ago that I am working from a year and half in my spiritual mind to create a unique reality show to get broadcasted on television by working in India. And you did said I will get success 100 percent for sure. Actually i want to ask just one more thing. That is i am very much confident about fulfilling my dreams but only thing that is bothering me from few days is whether i would be able to host the show by myself ? I know I will have to work very hard but do you see any hope in my future in being the main anchor of my show? Thanks a lot.

roop_l > Hieee Sachin Arora... Yes you will be Anchoring your own show, be very much positive, work towards your goal and you are sure to succeed...Good luck

rahul83 > Hello! My name is Rahul Mathur. Born in Bhopal on 9th Feb 1983 at 1605 hrs. How is my present career? Will I go and settle abroad and when?

roop_l > Hieee Rahul Mathur...Your present Career is GOOD, yes you definitely have chances to go abroad mostly in 2011, you have a very good career ahead...Good luck...

roop_l > TAURUS: you will have to be with unpleasant people or circumstances in your work. You will feel that you are wasting time and energy. Your tensions soon will wash away. You will soon find a better opportunity or something aligned with what you want.

GSS > Hi Roop, Thanks for your guidance. Still I have some doubts. Would like to know that from when I will start getting the project. Right now I don't have any projects in hand. So I am really worried. Name: Gauri Singh, DOB: 18th June 1976, Time: 6:47 am, Place: Mumbai, Name of my proprietorship firm: Stats Quest. Thanks

roop_l > Hieee Gauri Singh..with in 6 months time and all will be fine... Good luck...

roop_l > GEMINI: You will begin a new enterprise which will bring you an opportunity to work with or teach the public. Your business will begin to flourish and practical help will be offered in whatever area that concerns you.

GULSHAN > HELLO MAM toq 11.20 MY dob 04.03.1973 DELHI TIME SOME WHERE IN MORNING PLS TELL ME WHEN i GOT MARRIED MARRIAE WOULE BE LOVE OR ARRANGE OR WILL i HAVE A SMOOTH MARRIED LIFE.

roop_l > Hiee...Gulshan, First of all you need to mention your Full name , because there can be so many people born on the same DOB.....Thank you

ashoke > My name is Ashok Dayal Advani my dob is 29-11-1954,tob=14=00hrs,pob is Mumbai, For the past few years I have been remaining IN and OUT of job for long stretches, currently also I m o/o job since December 2008.I would like to know WHEN WILL I GET A JOB, and where ,if abroad. Also suggest some remedy for stability in Job. Thanks and Regards

roop_l > Hiee Ashok Dayal Advani, you will get a good job in 5 months of time now, and regarding you stability... Keep Affirming, “I am safe and secure in a job” your thoughts in this line will give you a god secured job....Most important don’t worry  be happy .

roop_l > CANCER: There will be correspondence connected with your work which can involve email, phone calls or special applications. In a short time productivity will increase and people will seek your wisdom, talent or knowledge. You can expect recognition, acclaim or financial success.

Sanchit > My Name is Sanchit Yadav, DOB 24th oct 84, jus worried about my career as thing does not fall in place even putting in best of my efforts, the credit is usually given to someone else

roop_l > Hiee Sanchit Yadav...this is the phase which is there in present, its asking you to not resist whatever way you are going ahead, later in your life you will be credited as well as appreciated for your good efforts and also recognized...don’t worry...keep putting in your efforts, the will surely pay you back....

roop_l > LEO: You will run into conflicts which will require a great deal of emotional control. But you will learn to master the situation internally. There is nothing you can do that will lift you out but someone or something is going to come to your help and brighten your spirits.

pijusv > Hi,My self Pijus Bairagi DOB : 27.11.1973 at 4:00am at Nainital district - please let me know when my career will take desired upward trend-not getting desired result for last 10 years. regards-Pijus

roop_l > Hie Pijus, 2011, is a very likely period for you to have your desired trend, and you may have your good detiny form a place which is far away from where you are now....

pooja > Hello Roop ji, My name is Pooja Chaurasia and DOB-19-12-1981, Time-5pm, Dehradun. Would like to know how will be my marriage life and will I be able to do job after marriage? Thanks

roop_l > Hiee Pooja, You may have lot of emotional adjustments after marriage, make sure you choose a partner whose very comparable with your thinking and your traditions....You will be working after marriage...

roop_l > VIRGO: someone will displease you or make you feel that your work is inferior. But don’t worry, some news or email, fax will lift up your spirits in work.

aaa > Mam, I am Lokesh Joshi,DOB-06/04/1981,Time-4:16 p.m,Place-Almora. I am a management graduate with approx 5 years of experience but still not stable. Whenever I join some company something wrong happens. I am sitting idle now a day and disappointed. Please tell me when I will get a good job which will help me grow professionally and financially as many personal things are dependent on my job

roop_l > Hiee Lokesh Joshi, 1 to 2 years time and you will see your self well secured in a job, and doing things much better than what you were doing earlier...Good luck

gfj > Hello Madam....... My name is Jorawar Singh Walia. DOB: 14/12/1984. Time: 7:45 AM... Place of birth: Chandigarh.... I have done my engineering in electronics ........ career is not stable. Please let me know little bit about my future .. Will I be an entrepreneur or a celebrity in my own rights?

roop_l > Hiee Jorawar Singh Walia, Keep your self with good deeds focusing on your beauties without expecting much of your life, there are good amount of experiences to be a successful person in all modes of life...good luck

roop_l > LIBRA: You will be dissatisfied with your progress and experience anxiety about your business or financial state. May be a business partner or colleague may irritate you. You cant win anyway or everyone.

nick > Hi Mam Namaskar. I am Sudarsan R., Dob: 13.02.66, Place: Srirangam, T.N. Is there any chance of Promotion in my Career and Pay hike ?

roop_l > Hiee Sudarshan, Namaskar...after 3 months you will have a better raise... good luck

vikasbabbar > Hello mam, I'm Vikas from Delhi, dob. 4TH June 1980, Place New Delhi, Time : 02:32pm . Please tell me how's my future in my Business, wealth and health? Also plz tell me when I’ll be a FATHER? (I got married in December 2008)

roop_l > Hiee Vikas, you will be father in 2011, for sure, regarding your Business, you have lots of responsibilities to go ahead, start sharing them and you will be growing fast, regarding Health, its sound and nice, regarding Wealth, you have obsession to earn money and you will always be on your toes to make it....Good luck

roop_l > SCORPIO: Expect a surprise or unusual event, new ideas will be acted, that will go exceptionally well. You will have more work than you can handle or you want. You may be having some temporary block in your work.

pmishra > Full Name - Puru Mishra , DOB - 29/05/1985 , Question - i want to know what kind of career is ahead for me and is it a success

roop_l > Hiee Puru Mishra, What ever you will be wanting to do, it will be a success, go ahead with your passion and your best skills, efforts...Good luck

anil > Namashkar Lakhaniji. I am Anil Omana Krishnan. I have tried to contact you on c hat on earlier occassion, but unfortunately couldnt. DOB is 10.7.1965. Time of birth is 11.55AM and place of birth is New Delhi. I am holding a good government job but not satisfied with the work. Presently I am also pursuing Phd in Singapore. I would like to know whether I will be successful and whether doing PhD will be good for me. How will my future be? I will be grateful, if you can please answer to my question.

roop_l > Hiee Omana Krishnan, stars are in your favor, PHD will prove you great success and an knowledgeable person,, you will feel at top of your career, when you finish doing it....Go ahead, good luck

roop_l > SAGITTARIUS: You will be unhappy with the status of your work and will want things to change to improve. Someone at office may upset you or irritate you.

Abhilash > Hello Madam, i am Abhilash Kanive from Bangalore.Place of Birth is Bangalore, India. DOB is 8th April 1977 at 16:55 pm. I have career problem which is affecting my Life. No Job Remains with me for a Long time. Due to this i am not able to Plan my future. Can you tell me when this Job Problem will get sorted out? Is doing Business a better option? Please Advice. Thanks in Advance to Madam.

roop_l > Hello Abhilash, you will definitely have a very good job, in 1 to 2 months time, where you will have a feeling of satisfaction... good fortune coming to you, after a year or 2 you can try your luck in Business...

niki > Hi, my name Nikita Jadwani. Born in Mumbai on 7th Jan 1986. will i get into a love marriage or an arrange marriage and when..my family wants me get married but i'm not ready for it...pls help me know what my Tarot reads out. Thanks

roop_l > Hiee Nikita, I think you should get married only after 2012, and it will be an arrange marriage, good luck....

roop_l > CAPRICORN: ideas concerning new business or enterprise will formulate and you will have several options to consider which looks promising. People will look for your wisdom, talent and expertise. You can get fame and success.

km13 > Dear Madam, We are very worried as my husband does not have a job for the last 9 months. When will he get a stable/permanent job? His details are: DOB:21-06-1951 at Delhi at 0344 AM. Name is Akhilesh Narain Mathur.

roop_l > Hi Akhilesh, There is lot of thinking required to cut the elusion regarding his job....start thinking what else is possible as many opportunities but he does not make a good choice....period after 20 months is good for him...

roop_l > AQUARIUS: Your work or career may be unpleasant due to lot of tensions. This is a temporary phase which will pass away. You will improve considerably and will have better feelings.

roop_l > PISCES: There will be discussions concerning travel, marketing, and meetings. You may want to bring about changes in your work. Work will be good this month.

nnn > Hi.my name is Neety Chauhan dob 25-1-1984 time 5:16am, place Dehradun. Since two years i m struggling for job and my love .plz tell me when will i be settled in both the matters .whether i'll have a better life in love marriage or arrange?

roop_l > Hiee Neety, Love marriage is better for you, and stick to your career or take the first opportunity which gives you the job... Good luck

roop_l > Friends, I have one very good news to share. World Metaphysical Association USA has certified me with 2 degrees this week. Now I m a certified Tarot master and WMA Tarot master Tutor.

Message for Friends> roop_l > For my closing lines, read this “look at that word blame. It's just a coincidence that the last two letters spell the word me. But that coincidence is worth thinking about. Other people or unfortunate circumstances may have caused you to feel pain, but only you control whether you allow that pain to go on. If you want those feelings to go away, you have to say: It's up to me”. Arthur Freeman. You can contact me by email at roop@tarotfuture.com or call on 91 98213 36195 for fixing appointment. You all can also view every chat of Indiatimes on my blog Please leave your comments as testimonials. Have a nice week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roop,

    I am Asif Ahmed and I am deep in troubles for the past 1 1/2 years. I lost my job in apr 2009 and since then all my effort have not borne any fruit. My DOB is October 02, 1979 Time 00:58 Hours, place of birth is Shimoga, Karnataka, India.

    Please help me and tell me when will i get a job.

    Thanking you in anticipation.

    Regards
    Asif

    ReplyDelete