Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Chat on 11th June 2009

http://chat.indiatimes.com/articleshow/4686314.cms


Roop Lakhani / 11th June Transcript of Live Chat with Tarot Card Reader Roop Lakhani on Thursday 11 th June at 3PM.

People can take a chance to rekindle their relationship - Roop Lakhani, Tarot Card Reader

roop_l > Hello my dear friends. This week theme I am choosing is relationship for 1 month. Ever wonder what is the key root for any relationship? Its LOVE A beautiful line by Sydney J. Harris comes to my mind “it's surprising how many persons go through life without ever recognizing that their feelings toward other people are largely determined by their feelings toward themselves, and if you're not comfortable within yourself, you can't be comfortable with others”. So let’s begin today’s chat.

payal > Hi, My name Is pallavi bondre .. I married since last 3 years and have a girl child. Past few months I feel that my husband is involved with some other female of his offce. can u plz check .. name : kunal bondre; dob : 16-oct-79

roop_l > Hi Pallavi, I m sorry to say but there is a high degree of possibility of some women involved in Kunal’s Life. U needs to look at what is missing in you 2 relationship. Contact me personally for more guidance.

Zodiac Predictions From 11 June to 11 July>

roop_l > ARIES: Good news are expected this month. Go with your intuition. You meet some one quickly and unexpectedly and the two of you will hit it off in big time. You are attracted to the other person’s beliefs. If you are already involved than things will heat up for good. One or both of you move together. Your open communications and complete honesty with each other enhances the relationship.

tedu12 > Hi, I ma married since last 5 years ours was luv marriage with affair of 8 yrs before marriage last few months there are lot of differences between me and my wife . I don’t why but for some or the other reason there is a clash ...can you pls check when will the things smooth line and we will have happy days again. When shall we plan a family. My details: name Divyang Bhatt, wife name Hiral Bhatt , dob : 22-apr-1980

roop_l > Hello Divyang... by any chance u not from Gujrat? Anyway to reply, your relationship with your wife has to be more on reality ground and not on ego. Get yourself more clear and give you the life situation from practical point of view and the understanding. 2009, 20111 are lucky years to plan a family. God bless u!!!!

Arua > Hi Roopji, I am Aravind Khandelwal, my DOB is 13/10/1973, can you please focus on a job change and movement from this place as its hampering my relationship with my wife my boss

roop_l > Hello Aravind your question is not well written. Still to reply abut yr job... You can try and chances of you shifting to another city and job is likely. You can contact me on roop@tarortfuture.com for more details.

roop_l > TAURUS: Relationship can be in balance and harmony perhaps you remain firm in your convictions whatever they are and your hearts desire is obtained much quickly. But one cycle is ending and another is beginning. Contacts are made or broken. It is Karmic. Either marriage can happen or legal separation can happen for those for whom they into sour relationships. Focus and concentrate on the quality of future relationship.

ramesh > Good afternoon Maam. My first marriage broke ten yrs back. I remarried last year --but I am facing a lot of problems in this marriage alsi. I am very tense. will this marriage survive or break? I feel i am very unlucky in this respect. my name is sudhir anand,dob-26 may 1959,Pl ans maam

roop_l > Hey Sudhir, be very warm, loving, caring, supportive and understanding towards your wife’s need than the marriage seems very good. Learn to listen to your wife instead of hearing her. God Bless u...

rachaa > Hello Roop, I am Rachana Gupta and m y date of birth is 15/09/1976, my husband is fed up with his boss, he was also not recommended for a promotion this year, we want to move out of this place, it that possible soon

roop_l > Hello Rachna, I cant answer question related to your husband without his name and date of birth. Send me details on mail.

roop_l > GEMINI: Relationship is stable and balance. It is prompting you to look deep inside yourself and seek for answers. Go with your inner voice to get what you want in the relations. For men’s it is the most charismatic period for emotional involvement. For women’s life, go by your intuition. Things are slow.

sam > Hi ms lakhani, My self Samrat Dharam Singh. my DOB is 23rd jan 1982. I lost my job while defending my Boss when management took a wrong decision and terminate her. Can you please tell me when I can get a job again? I am trying to get an answer from last 3-4 months bt my question never get included. Please help me out mam.

roop_l > Hello Dharam, you got lucky at last and here I am giving you answer. Persuasion pays. You can find job within 3 months from now. Keep trying and don’t give up on future. God bless.


anshu > I am in love with a Muslim woman...my birth date is 17th April and hers is 19th Sept. can we go along - we have several problems from all across - will our relationship get the completeness?

roop_l > Hello, I can not give any reply to your question as there in no names mentioned to check cards.

LUCKY > Name: Madhuparna Chakraborty DOB: 06/09/1979...TOB: 8:20 P.M. MADAM IM IN LOVE WOITH A MAN WHOS DOB IS 21/5/1978... WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GETTING SETTLED WITH HIM?

roop_l > Hi Madhuparna, It appears that you can get engaged and married to your this dream man. Wish you had given his name along with his DOB for more accurate reply.

roop_l > CANCER: Someone you love has hurt you badly and you are having trouble putting this behind you. You have made a mistake, taken a chance on love and lost. There is no choice now but to abandon the relationship and start new all over. The sooner you accept the fact that it’s over the earlier it will be with you to get on with the life. People can take a chance to rekindle their relationship by a weekend together or by doing considerable readjustments.

Priya > Hello Mam, I m Priyanka Rane and my dob is 11.06.82 time 7.35 pm. i was into a relationship from past 1 month. Everything was going very fine. we both felt that our thinking match a lot and we were ready to marry each other. but due to some misunderstandings now he is not talking to me. So I wanted to know will he come back to me.

roop_l > Hello Priyanka. Happy Birthday to you. No names of the guy and u want me to give reply... Smile... Anyways, send loving, caring message to him and he is likely to come back.

ashok > ashok kumar panigrahi,dob15july1971,bargarh,odisa-struggling since last 16 years, no job since last 3 months, nothing 2 survive, why and how can I get rid of difficulties

roop_l > Hello Ashok, you have to look at the situation from a very different situation for your job. Somehow you are not on the right path to find the job. Work and look at other possibilities with different angels. Take help of someone you trust. God Bless you...

roop_l > LEO: The focus is on true and real love, commitment and marriage. If you are single, it downs on you that the person you are with is the one and you pop the question. If you are married, you renew your vows or rededicate yourself to your significant other and your life together. You may be attracted to someone is mentally quick and agile. A mother or woman can help you with your interest at heart so be gentle and firm.

roop_l > VIRGO: Go into deeper meanings and purpose of relationships. The old beliefs and ideas have lost their meanings and needs new direction. Your current relationship appears to be stuck in neutral. Try looking at the situation from partners view point. The answer will be clear to you. Your feelings of loneliness and isolation are temporary. Go with the flow of life.

art > My name is Anil Tiwari, dob 27th april 1973 Mumbai, I am in the finance industry ,currently not enjoying my job and there is a constant job threat. I want to know how my career will be, is finance the right thing. Should I take up teaching. Please advice. please include my question

roop_l > Hello Anil. Why don’t you come for your detail reading and seek guidance since you in Mumbai. To give you reply, right now you may be going through financial difficulty in your finance job. You can look out at other possibility into teaching or anything which is of your interest and possible by you.

gini_333 > Rajat Shreshtha DOB-5 march-1978 place of birth-New Delhi,,Dear Mam, i m not getting a job from last three years...I have done BBA MBA Marketing...In which field should I search for a job

roop_l > Hello Rajat. If you had given choices of other field than answer would have been more accurate. Marketing may not suit you. Look out for other suitable job. Mail me few choices of your aptitude. roop@tarotfuture.com mailto:roop@tarotfuture.com

roop_l > LIBRA: A soul mate appears in your life through a blind date or casual meetings while you are out with friends. You share the same spiritual ideals and seem to match on every other level as well. A vacation with your significant is indicated someplace in exotic place or far away miles.

rose > Hi, I m Anuba chaudry 3.5.77. I want to know how my business is and finance in the next few months. And how is my married life

roop_l > Hi Anuba, what a unique name. Business and fiancé will be growing and u will do very well. Give lots of time to your wife, share similar interest and likings with her and things will be very good between you two. God Bless you.

roop_l > SCORPIO: You may require a great support and comfort in relationship in which you both give and receive according to your capabilities. Token of love and affection are exchanged. If you are not involved, you may meet someone through a support group or a friend’s friend.


bhanuuu > Hi I m bhanu chaudhary dob 22 June 86 place Delhi time 12: 35 pm doing MBA final year want to change my subjects from marketing and hr dual to hr major and marketing minor pls suggest will that happen or not ?

roop_l > Hello Bhanu, be very clear in your thoughts and communications and you will be able to do major in HR and minor in marketing.

chandan > Good afternoon madam --------------------- Question -> I m sorry to say that todays subject is relationship but Plz tell me When i will get my job ? Details- Full Name -Chandan Kumar DOB -> 12-10-1982 Birth Time -17:05 PM Birth Place -; Begusarai (Bihar) r


roop_l > Hello Chandan, within 2 months you will get a new rewarding job.


roop_l > SAGITTARIUS: A short pressure trip with your spouse will add a feather to your relationship. If you are single, plan a cruise or vacation sea side. You are legging for different experiences, different friends, love, affection, fresh moments with new faces and chance to get away from all of this. An old lover or childhood friend may bring chemistry of favorable news or will fulfill romantic fantasy.

dhurv > Hi mam...my name is Dhruv Bamba and my dob is 26/06/1983....tob is 21:55 pm ..lace is delhi...i lost my job last month....when will i get a job as am trying a lot .....Will this job be better than previous one?


roop_l > Hey Dhruv, you are very likely to get nice job between 2 to 4 months from now. Keep your mind open and clear for all possibilities.

roop_l > CAPRICORN: Your relationship undergoes regeneration. You and significant people in life will either commit to make things work for each other or call it quits. If you are uncommitted, you want remain same for long.

ncjain > My Name - Naresh Chand Jain' DOB 25-08-1961, Time=23.30; Place: New Delhi, My Question: I have strained relationship with my wife for the last 4 years because of her excessive indulgence in religious activities. Though we are living under the same roof but there is no relationship. Is there any solution to the problem OR I should look for solace outside. Please advise.


roop_l > Hello Naresh, its matter of communicating well with your wife and making her understand what is missing in relationship. There is definite chances that relationship will survive. Don’t look for any extra martial relationship, which anyway is not going to give you satisfaction or happiness. Look and do retrospective analysis of within yourself. You will get the answers on your own.

roop_l > AQUARIUS: You may receive hopes for new relationship through phone, sms or email. A new relation sails in your life who is fun loving, exiting and fulfilling your needs. You both may share common interests, hobbies, topics or work together. You may be ready for relationship which you have waited for so long.

anamika > Hello, my name Anamika Bhuchar, my date of birth 4th January 1986..i want to known about my family. My father had expired in 1992.when my family overcome from problems...

roop_l > Hi Anamika, the divine power is giving you help and courage to come out of your difficulty. There would be some or other help or care will be given through some Positive messages so keep your eyes and ears open to look for those messages. Future is very good after 3 years so pass this time with positive attitude and trusting yourself. For more guidance contact me on roop@tarotfuture.com mailto:roop@tarotfuture.com

Gul > Hi madam my name is Gulsheen kaur chadha. dob 7th mrch 84 delhi .. I am currently doing nothing after marriage. its been more than a year now. I m a post grade and now doing MBA too thru distance learning. I am so frustrated due to my professional life. I was very good at academics etc but since am frm a very strict family background I was never allowed to work. now that I am married possibilities of working full time r ruled out again. i m given ideas to open a ladies fashion boutique or lend a helping hand in family business of Art Gallery and furnishing interiors. But my first love is towards pursuing creative writing as a career. What do u suggest? i m so perturbed no one can imagine as its sooo disgusting to sit idle. Also is there any kind of bad eye on me as from past 1 or 2 yrs i m suffering in all walks of life be it health marriage or financially. I m becoming too irritable

roop_l > Hello Gulshan, so many questions in one go. Smile U need to consult me ASAP for detail reading which we can do over mobile. To give you quick reply, you can definitely start your career part time and slowly and gradually can convert it to full time. Definitely creative writing will help you a lot. God bless you.

lucky21 > My name is sana 21/08/1976 time 1.45am ,Bangalore. My husband name is Margoob Rahman dob is 14/10/1971, time 3.30pm Agra. When will we get our first baby. Thanks My name is sana 21/08/1976 time 1.45am, Bangalore. My husband name is Margoob Rahman dob is 14/10/1971, time 3.30pm Agra. When will we get our first baby. Thanks

roop_l > Hello Sana, in 2 to 3 years time you should get a baby.

roop_l > PISCES: A new relationship or message concerning an existing relationship puts you in the space where you most want to be. All things now seem possible. This is an expansion and spiritual development in existing relationship. You may feel like committing powerfully in certain relationship where your mind was unsure initially.

men > My dob is 10th Aug 1973 name Menka Kapoor Please tell me about my marriage will get him whom i love from last 8 yrs .his dob is 2nd Sept 1975 name Vivek Sharma .thanks

roop_l > HI Menka, you will surely get married to Mr. Sharma only.

2222 > Hi. my Moms name is Dolly chaudhary. DOB: 21 sept 1954. TOB: 8:00 am. place of birth:delhi. she has a property in Delhi(ashok Vihar) Will it be fruitful to sell that and buy a land in Gurgaon and construct a house and will the deal materialize and by which month. Please suggest

roop_l > Hi There.... Dolly can sale her property surely within 1 yr and will be able to buy land to build home in Gurgaon. She must keep her instinct active all the time.

Vivek > Hi, My date of birth of is 13 Jan, 82. Most of my relationships are going through a bad phase of late...could u pls tell me, why?

roop_l > Hello Vivek, well u need to be crystal clear in your communications. You need to create a great relationship with your own mind and your own self. The more you will socialize and meet people the more you will be able to have good relationship with everyone. Seek answer from within you. God bless u!!!!!!!!!!1

bhagat > Hi Roop madam plz reply me my name is Bhagat Singh Rawat dob is 23.08.1965 I want to know when I will get good job as i like pls advise

roop_l > Hello Bhagat Singh Rawat, you should get a steady job within 10 months from now. God bless u.

Message for Friends> roop_l > We have the need to be accepted and to be loved by others, but we cannot accept and love ourselves. The more self-love we have, the less we will experience self-abuse. Self-abuse comes from self-rejection, and self-rejection comes from having an image of what it means to be perfect and never measuring up to that ideal. Our image of perfection is the reason we reject ourselves the way we are, and why we don't accept others the way they are-- Don Miguel Ruiz . Call me on 91 98213 36195 or mail roop@tarotfuture.com to fix appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment