Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Chat on 26th June, 2009

http://chat.indiatimes.com/articleshow/4715319.cms

Roop Lakhani / 26th June - Transcript of LIVE CHAT with Tarot Card Reader Roop Lakhani on Friday 26 th June at 12 Noon.

Macho guy John Abraham will become more hotter guy than he already is and will get rave reviews. New York is sure a BOOMER - Roop Lakhani Tarot Card Reader

roop_l > Hello friends... Good Afternoon from a Rainy Mumbai. This week thoughts which keeps doing rounds in my mind are we don't always know what makes us happy. We know, instead, what we think SHOULD. We are baffled and confused when our attempts at happiness fail...We are mute when it comes to naming accurately our own preferences, delights, gifts, talents. The voice of our original self is often muffled, overwhelmed, even strangled, by the voices of other people's expectations. The tongue of the original self is the language of the heart”. - Julie Cameron. Today, India Times have asked me few questions for predicting future of celebrities and bollywood. I will be giving you answers as they come from my reading. Let’s roll my sleeves and begin today’s chat.

bbbb > Hi I am Bhanu Chaudhary dob 22 June 86 place Delhi time 12: 35 pm doing MBA final year maam there r lots of study distractions and ia m lacking in concentration please help me out remedies . Also I am looking towards subject changes in terms of hr major and marketing minor at first I had opted for hr marketing dual but the college authorities are not listening to me , what should i do ? Also tell me when will studies happen in a better way and tell me whether ill get a good placement or not and in Delhi or Noida ?

roop_l > Hello Bhabnu... Lot many Questions u have asked. For concentration u must Dhyan Mudra.. Hold 2 hands in front. Touch INDEX finger and Thumb together in both hands and sit down with crossed legs for 10 min. keep positive affirmation in mind. Keep repeating... “ I concentrate and memories my studies well ” Do this for 10 min with 24 times repeating and yr concentration will improve. God bless u.

Gaurav > Hello Mam..My name is Gaurav Ahuja, DOB: 14/08/1979, TOB: 5:40PM , POB: Chandigarh (Punjab). What are my chances of going abroad n when i'll go?

roop_l > Hi Gaurav. 2010 is a good year for going abroad, perhaps u make your efforts in the right directions.

roop_l > This week we well take tarot predictions for various celebrities and upcoming films ... here we go..... First and foremost the most talked about couple our lovely Bebo and Saifoo - Yes they are in total love and I see 2010 they both getting married and leaving a very happy life together. All the very best Bebo and Chote Nawab.

ahmed > hello roop this is rizwan born 7 June 1976 Mumbai India 5.30 pm how is my financial future time 1.45

roop_l > Hi Rizwan. Finance is not looking that great. You will really have to think what and How you can do things best. It can be regarding your higher studies which can allow you to earn more.

Aasheesh > Hi ! My name is AASHEESH KUMAR.DOB-9TH October 1965,Time-7:49 am, Delhi. Is there second marriage for me? If yes, when and how will the girl be? My current marriage is not giving me happiness. Thanks.

roop_l > Hello Assheesh, your deeper understanding regarding yr relationship with your marriage partner will allow you to have a second marriage which can be bright and optimistic.

roop_l > Salman and Katrina make a great pair together. Salman is very emotionally attached to Katrina. They will share and remain great friends but will not marry each other. So you can say they will not be known as happening pair (as in getting married) but will always be called soul mates...

Azmat > Namaskar, I am Azmat Ali my DOB is 8th October 1979. and TOB is 6:20 AM, I am presently working as an engineer in gulf, but i am not satisfied with my job so please tell me is there any chance for changing my jobs? Also I want to know about my marriage too. When will I get married and will i marry a carrier lady?

roop_l > Hello Azmat, you will able to change the job, perhaps you will come out from your old ideas, values and belief and make decision with new ideas being fare n logical. 2011 looks promising for marriage and it appears u getting a house wife instead of career oriented.

Pall > Hello Mam, My self Pallavi DOB 4 DEC 82, POB Pune TOB 2000hrs. Please answer my question this time as this is the 4th time i am asking you the question. What do cards indicate about my married life? Is there any possibility of Love marriage as I am in relation for past 5 yrs.If yes will it be a successful marriage? What are the things i will have to take care to make it a successful marriage. What ever information you get with the details I have provided, please answer this time. Thank you.

roop_l > Hello, Pallavi. You have neither given your surname nor the guys name. SO its little difficult to answer. But from details you gave tarot cards says, marriage may not take place. There can be some short of misunderstanding or no harmony for the long term commitment.

roop_l > Shiny has good advisors around him. He will get practical help which will help him to walk away from this. This will take some time. Coming 2 months will be testing time for Shiny but 3rd month (September) brings good news and he should be rid of this problem of bail and prison. Shiny needs to keep his cool.

Chaitanya > Hi Ma'm, this is Chaitanya Krishna Tadisetti; my DOB is Sept 10, 1984, my POB is Vijayawada, and TOB is 01:30 PM. I am unsure about my marriage and life partner; can you give some indication like when and where and how it can come my way, thanks

roop_l > Hello Chaitanya, you will have to look out for a girl through arranged manners. She can be not from your town and marriage looks promising in 2010 or 2009 December also very likely.

necalwar09 > Dear madam, very good after noon. myself deepak DOB 18/05/1952 TOB 00.05am POB New delhi Last two years very tough in deep financial crisis nothing going right business not picking some time looses because of funds please advise some simple things to overcome these problems ,otherwise everything fine because of creditors which surrounds i start loosing faith.

roop_l > Hello Deepak. YOU need to start doing small charitable acts. Feed cow everyday and be gentle, polite and loving with people around you. Start giving money to people who is in need and in response your movement will also start happening. You can call and fix appointment for further guidance.

ask > Hello, My details are Rachna, 22-01-1979, 11:44pm, Lucknow. Please guide me about my career, when I will get the job and which is the suitable field for me. Also tell me about my MARRIAGE, when and where.Thanks

roop_l > Hello Rachna, everything looks good for you this year. Be open and receptive to what you want to do. The career as well as marriage both happening in a good way in coming 12 months. cheers...

roop_l > Kambakth Ishq - A very great thriller and money spinner. Surely a hit movie.

SASHA > Hello mam! Myself Shashi Sharma dob- 29-5-1983 tob-6:55 am. i just want to know will get success at my career as a spiritual advisor and as astrologer . and financial stability in my life. and i m not good at health wise also .plz .mam help me out!!

roop_l > Hello Shashi, its good to know an astrologer asking question to a Tarot cards for himself. Spiritualy u need to be more aware as how can u grow. As an astrologer you will do good. Health wise you will have to face minor health problems and financial stability, you will need to prove your potential to society you will get stability. There is some time for this though. God bless u.

sanjay > Hello Roop Ji, myself Sanjay Bhardwaj born on 20/05/1969 at 4.40a.m at Chandigarh. I am not satisfied with my current job due to low salary and want to change the job. My decision is O.k or not. I also want to start my own work in the same field( Travel, Passport) is this good for me. Please suggest

roop_l > Hello Sanjay, you can do both side by side as some promotion or better opportunity looks available in job, at same time you will also do good in business. You try and get full expertise and deep knowledge of business by starting side by side and once confident begin full fledge. Keep mailing me good news soon on roop@tarotfuture.com .

Keep smiling... baby > Hii ,I am Renu, DOB 14 april 1977, time 4.10pm , place Panipat. I am quite worried about my marriage and career, every time I find that it will finalise but at last fce failure. Plss tell me when I will find my life partner

roop_l > Hi Renu. There are some past issues which are not allowing you to be seeing a guy for the marriage. You need to do cleansing of your Heart Chakras and be completely worry and anxiety free for the marriage. Sooner or later your career will pick up which will make you will happy. Contact me if you need cleansing of yr heart chakra. God bless....

roop_l > India chances in West Indies series-India appears to be much focused and have a sound strategy. They will win the series with ease.

red> Dhiiraj g ajwani, 29/8/73, Mumbai, wear emerald at my right finger. My query: am working in my fathers business from last 12 yrs. now want to do something different where in I can get name fame

roop_l > Hello Dhiraj. Your question is not well understood. Call me to fix appointment since you are in Mumbai. Call at 98213 36195

tttt > Name Bharat Jawalkar DOB 18/12/1966 POB Barsi Maharashtra TOB 1055am My Friend's Name Neha Shah DOB 18April1984. Mam My friend's and mine plantonic relationship went sour since October08. We don’t talk to each other anyone. Till date I m not able to forget her, which gives me agony. Do u think there are any chances of revival of our friendship

roop_l > Hello Bhrat. There is a big age difference between you two. It looks like one of you have ended up the relationship and other one wants to continue with new ideas and belief but without any commitment. So somewhere the relationship may not pick the way it was. God bless you.

roop_l > Film NEWYORK-Here comes a super smashing hit of 2009. A sure shot entertainer and super hit movie is New York. Macho guy John Abraham will become more hotter guy than he already is and will get rave reviews. New York is sure a BOOMER

sullu > Hello Roop Ji, I am in deep distress, never a stable career and no job since long., When will I get a suitable job? Will my life be same always? Do I have no luck?, Pls advise My DOB is 29th August 1962 Time 1615 hrs Rangoon (Myanmar), living in Delhi since I was small. Regards, SULTAN BASHA

roop_l > Hello Mr. Sultan, first thing before i read yr cards. Be always positive and optimistic with outlook for your life. Don’t let negative thoughts come in between. You choose the job which can be away from where you staying. Keep the clarity in your mind with keeping all your worries away. Believe and trust in spiritual powers. Be very positive in your thinking. Things will improve slowly and steadily in 7 months time.

bharti > Hi, I am Bharti kesharwani,TOB:3.30am,POB:delhi,DOB:15.11.1981,i m 4 months pregnant, my due date is in December, Will I have a boy or a girl?

roop_l > Hello Bharti, does it really matter a boy or a girl in today’s time??? Anyways, it looks you will get a sweet baby girl. God Bless.

raghav> Maam my name is raghav tandon dob 25/09/1976 at 12.05 am i want to know about my self

roop_l > Hello Raghav, what kind of question is this? To let you know about yourself... Tranquility comes through your nature of maintaining harmony and balance but physically or monetarily there are lots of unaccomplished goals and mentally you have been very analytical, sharp and intellectual. Career wise there are lots of choices where you getting guided on the right path. Emotionally you need to be more and more loving and caring towards people around you. Contact me for more details.

rima> Hello Roop! I'm Hiru Rathor, dob-11/08/69, I want to know, what are my chance for doing constructive work in my life ? If yes, what and when?

roop_l > Hello Hiru. You have asked about constructive work and not construction.... anyways, contrive work plans will begin in 2010 as when you have completed your balancing act to balance lot many things in your life. Start being more caring and intuitive about your aims and goals. God bless u.

neha > hi mam..i'm Neha Ahuja, dob: 4/12/82, tob:3:20 pm, pob: jalandhar(punjab) n my hubby 's name is: gaurav, dob:14/08/79,tob:5:40pm,pob:chandigarh(punjab) .We r expecting a baby in month of December. What can be the ideal date for that in December?

roop_l > Hello Neha, the ideal date with Numero is 1 / 10 / 19 and as per tarot 20th December looks best. Let me know the good news soon.

roop_l > Dhoni sustain Captaincy in 2010- Dhoni will get a choice to continue or give up on his captaincy. Looking at his cards, 2010 very likely he will chose to give up captaining Indian team and will prefer to play under someone board chooses.

ANAND > Hi Roop Mam, I am Prashant Attarde My dob 2-May-1977 , I have given a interview just now. Will i be succeeded in that ? When I will get the feedback about it ??. PLEASE DO REPLY

roop_l > Hello Prashant. With a week from now you will have some good news coming your way. This will bring lot of good luck ahead. All the Best!!!!!

manishsaraogi > Hello Roop Ji, myself Manish Saraogi born on 15/09/1982 at 05.50p.m at Katni M.P. I am not satisfied with my current job due to low salary and want to change the job. my decision is O.k or not. I also want to start my own work, which kind to work will suits for me.

roop_l > Hello Manish. You need to consult me with more details about your choices for starting own business. You must look out for new job or starting business surely. God Bless You.

Message for Friends> roop_l > “Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. You name them - Work, Family, Health, Friends and Spirit and you're keeping all of these in the Air. You will soon understand that work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. But the other four Balls - Family, Health, Friends and Spirit - are made of glass. If you drop one of these; they will be irrevocably scuffed, marked, nicked, damaged or even shattered. They will never be the same. You must understand that and strive for it. - Bryan Dyson Friends you can call me on 91 98213 36195 or e-mail me on roop@tarotfuture.com to fix appointment for consultations or seeking further guidance. God Bless you all.

4 comments:

  1. Greetings
    how ya doing friend?

    first i dont know what is card reading please explain me

    ReplyDelete
  2. my name is jose thomas, my date of birth is 14-08-1984?could u pls tell mesomething abt me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nishu go to my website www.tarotfuture.com and read details about tarot cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jose,
    pl log to itiems.chat and catch me every Thursday on LIVE chat. during this hour i will give free answers to all questions.

    ReplyDelete