Friday, August 28, 2009

Chat on 18th AUg 2009

http://chat.indiatimes.com/Roop-Lakhani-/-18th-August/articleshow/4927951.cms

Roop Lakhani / 18th August


Transcript of LIVE CHAT with Roop Lakhani , Tarot Card Reader on Tuesday 18 th August at 3PM.

Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude Roop lakhani - Tarot Card Reader


roop_l > Hello friends “To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe” Marilyn vos Savant. Very thought provoking lines. Lets begin today’s chat.


divya > hi, I have consulted you earlier also.my name is Divya Gupta DOB 18june1983 TOB 11.56A.m. POB hisar,Haryana.My husband's name is Manu Gupta DOB 27 september1979 TOB 9.08a.m. POB delhi.We were married in 30 april 2006.we are passing thru a crucial phase in relationship almost heading towards a separation though i dont want to.You told me that within 9 months things will b alright.Can you please tell me the exact time when everything will be normal?anything I can do to shorten our suffering time?


roop_l > Hiee Divya Gupta, Affirm I live in hormany, peace, love and abundance with my husband Manu gupta, I am safe and protected and enjoy my married life.....Say this 24 times, for 6 months....Thall will improve by 6 months good luck


AKV > Hi mam my name is Amandeep Kapoor. my dob is 5th August, 1977, time is : 05:46 am, place : ludhiana. I am jobless from last 8 months since january. kindly tell me when will i get a job and when will i get married. thanks


roop_l > Hieee Amandeep Kapoor, Dec 2009, or January 2010 you will find your job....Marriage is still a long time for you, first get stabilized with your job...Good luck


sandhya > To Roop Lakhani- Hello, my name is sandhya jethva, D.O.B-28-4-58, I would like to know that when I will get a good job? U.K time-09.18am


roop_l > Hieee Sandhya, Anytime fom now, to two weeks, you will get your job...Be positive, Good luck


chat > Hello Ma'am I am Srinivas Bhat, dob 19 june 1974 ,4.14 am, I am currently out of job, when will I get the job and will it be satisfying


roop_l > Hiee Srinivas Bhat, Anytime from now to 14 days....Good luck and let me know....


asc > Hi mam my name is Meenakshi Manchanda my dob is 23rd Jan 1980 time 6:15 pm place Delhi I got married 1st Feb. 2008 my husband name Rohit Manchanda dob 2nd July 1983 time 2:10pm place delhi my q is how many kid i have and when male female and when I conceive and i just change my job now in education industry can i get stability here and when can I get good job any remedy for good financial stability now i am facing financial crises? And how about our married life will it be good?


roop_l > Hiee Meenakshi, 2011 will give you a baby girl, regarding your job stability, will be two weeks from now, proving your potential what you are good at...keep affirming, I am safe and secured in my job, and can see my growth financial.....Good luck


prashnat > Hi my name is prashant . this is second time i am contacting u could not reach u the first time birth date 23-12-1979 .I morninng 1:30 a.m . I am not settled in any apect of life, not even completed my graduation , facing problems in everything that i do .But from last one year i am feeling some spiritual energy floing through my body .this coming 3 to 4 months are crucialfor me due to many reasons . please tell me something abt future and guide me for these coming 3 to 4 months .


roop_l > Hiee Prashant, First of all be positive.. There is a bit of competition regarding your work, and your social spiritual situation....Slow down very soon in 3 months time you will see a care free phase of abundance and security...You will definitely gain , beyond material success, and you will get connected with your self, and you will do some nice spiritual programme....


siya > Hi mam, I m Santosh Bala Narang, dob 11.06.1976, tob 6 p.m., pob new Delhi. I wan to know that i m a burden for my brother.. i mean he like me or not....becoz i m feeling that he is feeling me unlucky and buredn for himself... so i want o know pls. let mew know or when my life will get settle....pls. tell me that i m unluck or getting unluck for my bro..............his dob is 02.10.1971.. tks.


roop_l > Hiee Santosh, One year from now, you will see your self growing more in spiritualism as well as some energy related activities, you don’t be a pushy person, you should look at your brothers limitation and you will be out of this in 14 months from now...Good luck, Be positive...


raj > Dhiiraj G Ajwani. 29/8/73. i think a lot and burn inside me a lot than taking action. I remember lot of past. this affects my health. kindly advice how to get over??


roop_l > Hiee Dhiraj, get your past life regression done, get your age regression done from me, if you are in Mumbai you can contact me.....


msbasha > Hello Roop ji, I never had a stable career and no job since long.I have applied for a job in Cambodia will I get it?? Pls advise My DOB is 29th August 1962 Time 1615 hrs Rangoon (Myanmar), living in Delhi since I was small. Regards, SULTAN BASHA


roop_l > Hiee Sultan, 3 weeks from now, you will have a very good stable job.....Good luck, let me know...


vijay > dear ma`am my name is Vijaynath.v DOB 4-4-1975. Time 2.23pm. I want to know about my career, personaL lIFE AND MARRIAGE.i`M WORKING IN qATAR TRYING TO FIND A JOB IN CANADA WILL I BE SUCCESSFUL?


roop_l > Hiee Vijaynath, regarding your career, you are on the up scale, personal life is a bit off struggle, your married life... You are always a rock support to your family...And that job offer of Canada, is yours for sure...Cheers....Wish you good luck...

tima > Hi, My name is Amit Tandon, 25-11-77, delhi, 3.00pm. Can you please suggest which field in terms of CARRER will be good for me to step in, should I go for MBA if yes, best field to get into. Right now much confused as unemployed since FEB 2008 and have too many debts to pay but no earning. I want to go abroad related to CAREER (specifically to LONDON), will it be possible and beneficial for me.Please advice as very much confused right now because of the PLANETS circumstances at present which seems not to be in my favour since too many years. Right now wearing PUKHRAJ(white) and MOTI(little finger) also got the recommendation to wear EMERAD in the ring finger all in right hand. Any changes in name required. Your advice matters. Thanks


roop_l > Hiee...Amit, you should go for you MBA, complete your studies, there are better prospects and success with that...For your rest queries contact me on www.tarotfuture.com Thank you...


Suresh > My name is Suresh Talwaar - DOB 3rd August 1958 - I have taken 2 cars on loan from bank and put them with call centre on hire basis - will I be successful in this business


roop_l > Hiee Suresh, There would be minor difficulties as you need to go with another income source, which can supplement your life or any setbacks.....


nee > My name is pushkala swaminathan my dob is 16.03.1969 at present i am not financially weaker when i will be in a secured position or do will i get a good job for my financial security


roop_l > Hiee pushkala, in 1 months time you will get a job of your choice and will be very happy, wait if you have applied or start applying....good luck


ren > TOA-10.24 I am renu gautam DOB 06-aug-1981 POB kanpur TOB 7.30am I want to know about my career I am going to study abroad whteher I will get visa or not plz let me know


roop_l > Hiee renu, yes you will get your visa and you will be able to go very fast... wish you good luck...


jafferali > Hi,Myname is Jaffer ali, My Date of Birth is 12th July 1978.Iam from Hyderabad. I was in a good job till nov 2008, then suddenly my bad time has started. since then iam jobless. I am planning to abroad next month. Please suggest


roop_l > Hiee Jaffer ali, 13 months from now, you will be able to go abroad, start looking out for how to go abroad and where.....Good luck is following you...


jyostna > Hi Gudafternoon Madam, Myself Mrs. Jyostna Arvind Gajbhiye here, I wanted to ask you something. I have been married since 4 years but im not staying with my husband from last 2 years. We have lots of probs in between us.And now i have applied for divorce, please tell me how soon i will get divorce ? and is it rite for my future to take divorce or should i go back to him ? but its really imposble to live with him. I want to ask you when i will get divorce and if there are any chances of getting married again then when ?????? I have 3 yrs daughter so i have to lookafter her also and my mother is asking me to get married again asap.. Please tell me some remedy to get divorce soon and get married again.. Thanks a lott in advance.. I will be oblige if you will answer all my questions.. Thanks a lot again.. Take care..


roop_l > Hiee Jyostna, you have not mentioned you DOB details to me, so the answer will not be that accurate, please send me you DOB , Be positive


Abul > Hi Mam My name is Mohd Abul Heyat Quadri[from Delhi],MY DOB unknown[In certificate15-Aug72, I am not happy with Job when i can get satisfactory with current JOB


roop_l > Hiee Abul, be patient, and be positive... since there are many obstacles which need to be tackled bravely.... work on you efforts and they will pay you....


Message for Friends>


roop_l > Thank you friends for a wonderful interactive chat. My closing read thoughts for the week is “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.”- Denis Waitley. You can contact me by email at roop@tarotfuture.com or call on 91 98213 36195 for fixing appointment. Visit my blog to all my past chat on indiatimes at http://roopslivechat.blogspot.com/ each one must leave their comments. Thanks and have a nice week ahead..






2 comments:

  1. Hi.... My name is Kamini Sharma, I would like to say that since Jan 2009 I was jobless and in December 2009 I got through ma'am by India times chat. I was quite taken aback by the response that I will soon in 15 days get a job.. and a good one too...I had not even applied!!! sure enough things happened.. a telephonic interview just happened and I got through!! Well maybe the miracle does not have to end. Today I had posted a question on Chat about marriage and ma'am has blessed me with the prediction that 2010 can be a charm for me.... and luckily my question of a possibility of love marriage is a positive one too!!.. let's hope for the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kamini,
    Thanks for your testimonial. Im sure you will be sending me invitation card very soon for attending your weding. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete